News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 39 -- Karin versus Bailey

• 5 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 39 -- Karin versus Bailey
« on: October 27, 2015, 10:11:09 PM »
This poll is the thirty-ninth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Pittsburgh.  The participants are:

Karin (5'5" 115 lbs 42 y/o) lives near Cleveland, OH.  She was high school cheerleader and married her high school sweetheart/hometown hero athlete only to settle into the struggle and drudgery of life of the working class.  She raised two kids while struggling to work at various low end jobs.  She thought fulfilling her husband's fantasies of "swinging" would rekindle their romance- only she found out that she was not good at "sharing" her man.  This led to several catfights which started a new obsession for her husband with the idea of Apartment Wrestling.  Karin's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm tough and don't take shit off of any woman.  I can fight and have proved that on plenty of occasions.  Mean and rough is how I will be and any woman in my way will get hurt."  Tonight is Karin's first fight for the Club.

Bailey (5'5 118 pounds 19 y/o) lives in the Boston area.  She is currently a student at a major university in the area.  She plays on the lacrosse team and is majoring in exercise science.  Bailey loves the outdoors and in her free time volunteers at a local children's hospital.  She is in great shape and works out daily to stay in shape for the team.  Bailey's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I don't know.  I guess we will find out what makes me good when I get into the arena with someone.  I play a pretty tough game and I don't back down to anyone." So far Bailey has beaten Hannah and Tisha in fairly one-sided battles and lost a tough battle with Jenny.  

The fight is scheduled to take place in luxury hotel suite in the Pittsburgh area.  The girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Both are utilizing a bedroom suite on the property.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, any prior fights of their opponent along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight.  

Bailey arrives appearing relaxed.  She is hungry to get back on the rug following her tough loss to Jenny and wants to prove she deserves to be a contender for the title.  She heads into her changing room to relax and prepare for the fight.  She knows she is fighting a newcomer tonight that does not have any club experience.  She changes into her pink and white trimmed bikini top and bottoms she has worn for each of her prior fights.  The bottoms are a boy short style and provide good coverage to her body.  She decides to go with her hair up and pins a tightly braided tail to her head to even minimize the tail of hair that would be available to her opponent's grip.  She does some stretching and warm-up exercises showing off her tight and firm athletic body.  "This fight will be interesting.  She is way older than me.  Old enough to be my mom.  I don't think she stands a chance against me.  I plan to make a strong statement at her expense tonight.  I'll crush her."  Bailey winks at the camera and flexes her bicep before she leaves the room for the fighting area.  

Karin and her husband arrive at the fight location with plenty of time to spare.  They spend some quiet time talking about how Karin plans to approach this fight with Bailey.  Having watched the tape of her matches, Karin has a pretty good idea of what to expect from Bailey.  While tonight is her first fight in the club, she has had arranged catfights before.  She is fully prepared mentally for the fight and has thought through how she plans to approach things.  Karin changes into her light blue bikini with pink trim.  Her body looks great for her age, but she doesn't have the figure of a 20 year old anymore.  Her large breasts are barely contained by her bikini top.  She is confident and all smiles as she finishes getting dressed and prepares for her fight.  Her dark hair, cut in a bob type style hangs loose and full as it frames her face.  Karin does a little light stretch and her husband massages her shoulders and back as she gets loosened up.  "Bailey looks tough.  She will be a real challenge.  I'm not worried.  I have fought plenty of younger girls and did just fine.  They usually aren't able to take the pain.  No better way to start off my club career than by beating a good fighter."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Karin and Bailey.  "This will be the second fight involving older fighters.  We saw the older girl rough up the young girl last time.  I'm not sure Karin is quite that tough though.  Bailey is a hell of a fighter.  I think it goes her way, but I wouldn't count out the cougar."  The second commentator begins "Bailey wants to send a message tonight after her tough loss against Jenny.  I look for her to dominate in a short fight.  Karin might be tough, but she isn't Bailey tough."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout having a large wide open space for the fighters with plenty of seating lined up along the out walls.  The seating mainly consists of simple chairs for the spectators and they line the outer walls of the space on two sides.  The crowd in the room is milling around visiting when the fighters start to appear in the room.  

After the two are introduced to the small crowd the officiator begins to set out the rules.  "I will be the referee for tonight's fight.  The rules are very simple.  There are no punches above the chest allowed.  No kicking whatsoever.  The fight continues until one fighter submits.  I can stop the fight if there is a clear winner and someone is unable to submit.  Once the fight ends by submission, you have both agreed the match ends only once the winner is satisfied with the conclusion.  This means you will be subject to being humiliated if you decide to submit.  Do you both understand the rules?"  

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Karin and Bailey both smile for the crowd seeming relaxed and confident for the fight.  Neither say anything other than to nod their readiness.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.  

With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Both circle and study their opponent.  

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 39 -- Karin versus Bailey
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 11:25:01 PM »
Bailey all the way. This wont be pretty. xD
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 09:29:37 PM »
Seems like an easy one for Karin.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 03:59:08 AM »
With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Both circle and study their opponent.  As they prepare to start the fight, neither fighter seems willing to launch an attack on the other.  After several swipes and feints, Bailey finally attempts to launch into Karin going for her hair.  Karin stands her ground and shoots both hands out in a sharp shoving motion right into Bailey's chest.  The hands land right on Bailey's breasts and before she can get a grip on Karin's hair, the rough shove sends her flying back off balance.

Bailey takes several staggering steps back as Karin goes right after her following up her shove.  Before Bailey can recover her footing, Karin is on her landing several slaps to the head and upper body.  The sound of flesh on flesh resounding in the room as Karin lands the hard shots to Bailey.  Continuing to try and recover her footing, Bailey scrambles on the defensive trying to minimize Karin's attack the best she can.

"Fight me BITCH!!!!" screams Karin as she converts her slaps to attempted punches on Bailey's body.  The first shot lands on her shoulder missing the intended target.  The punch leaves Karin extended and suddenly Bailey strikes back with a counter shot landing right square on Karin's ribcage.  Karin grunts loudly from the blow and its obvious it hurt quite a bit.  Karin backs away slightly and tries to continue punching, but her next punch misses Bailey completely.  The shot to her ribs apparently impacting her more than one would expect. 

Bailey uses the moment to regain her composure as the two face off for the second time.  Bailey now more cautious after the last exchange as they circle.  Again, Bailey makes the first move.  This time she dips low and sweeps her foot out in a low kick.  Karin realizes the tactic tries to side step the blow, but Bailey is too quick for her.  The kick lands sharply on Karin's calf with a WHACK and drives the leg out from under Karin.

After a stagger step, Karin's leg gives and she topples to the ground as Bailey recovers her footing following the kick.  Instead of going directly in at her, Bailey backs away and circles waiting for Karin to try and get to her feet.  Karin places her feet between her body and Bailey as she tries to assess the best way to get back up with Bailey circling her.

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 10:48:53 PM »
The two end up in a bit of a stalemate as Karin keeps her feet between them as she sits on her ass on the floor.  Bailey stays close enough to prevent Karin from being able to get back to her feet.  "Come on old hag just get up!!" hisses out Bailey.  Karin tries to shuffle back a bit to create some space and manages to get herself closer to the wall.  This prevents Bailey from being able to circle her as Karin cuts off that ability.

Using the wall at her back, Karin starts to push herself back up to her feet.  Bailey, seeing the move, darts in quickly lashing out with a sweeping kick catching Karin in the leg again and causing her to drop back down to her ass on the floor.  Bailey is now in and atop Karin as she lands on her ass and this time lashes out with a kick that lands on Karin's belly.  OOOOFFFF groans out Karin as the foot lands a solid shot on her body.

Reacting defensively, Karin quickly wraps her arms around Bailey's leg to prevent her from landing another kick as she stands over her.  Bailey puts her hands on the wall to maintain her balance as she tries to avoid having her legs pulled out from under her by Karin.  After a brief struggle, Karin starts to unbalance Bailey and Bailey grabs Karin's hair rather than continue trying to use the wall to keep her balance. 

As Bailey goes to the floor she ends up yanking Karin by the hair over to the side with her.  Both now laying on their sides on the floor now.  Karin's back is to the wall and her arms having Bailey's legs trapped.  Bailey, facing Karin, with her belly at about the same level as Karin's head and her hands buried in Karin's hair.  Bailey yanks on Karin's head pulling it into her belly area trying to use a hair pull and apply a possible smother as Karin tries to leverage the legs and roll Bailey to her back.  Neither making much progress initially as they struggle to control the other. 

Who will gain control at this point?  Bailey so far getting the best of Karin, but Karin is nowhere near beaten and still has a chance to win this fight.  Keep voting for your favorite.

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 05:41:08 PM »
After a few moments of struggling, Bailey is able to overpower Karin's efforts and gets her body rolled more or less atop Karin.  Her legs now free of Karin's grasp as her body pins Karin's to the floor and against the wall.  Using a grip on Karin's hair Bailey pulls her tightly into a smother hold.  Karin thrashes and struggles as Bailey controls her body. 

With Karin in her control, Bailey hisses out "you're pathetic and weak slut!!!" as she mentally attacks Karin as well as physically tries to wear her down.  Karin struggles to push free, but her arms are trapped at a bad angle and her body is wedged in tightly against the wall.  Her positioning as much a problem for her now as anything Bailey has done. 

MMPPPHHH comes from Karin as her face is mashed under Bailey's body.  "Give it up!!" grunts out Bailey as she continues to smother her opponent.  Karin's feet kicking and pushing trying to find leverage to escape the smother hold as Bailey grows even more bold by Karin's inability to break free.  Suddenly, Bailey screams out in pain and rolls off of Karin.  "You fucking bit me bitch!!" she screams as she rolls to her feet, the bite marks on her belly visible. 

Karin doesn't respond and simply rolls to her feet near the wall.  She is obviously winded from the prolonged smothering at the hands of Bailey. She puts her hands up preparing to re-engage as Bailey moves in her direction.  Bailey, not wanting to give Karin any sort of break, aggressively moves towards Karin.

Throwing her hands up high, Karin grabs Bailey by the hair and pulls her in close wrapping her arms around the younger girls head in a very rudimentary head lock hold.  Bailey allows Karin to apply the hold as she takes both of her hands lower and jabs her hands into Karin's belly clawing into her skin.  As she squeezes Bailey's head the pain registers on her face as Bailey attacks her stomach.  Karin's face contorts in pain as she groans out trying to keep her grip on Bailey.

Bailey continues ripping into Karin's belly knowing she is getting the better of Karin even though it appears she is the one trapped.  Using her body to push Karin, Bailey moves Karin back against the wall.  Finally Karin lets go of Bailey's head as the belly punishment becomes too much to handle.  "FUCCCKKK!!!" Karin screams out in pain and frustration.  As Bailey's head pops free she pulls her upper body back slightly.  Karin seeing an opening swings a forearm/elbow blow right into Bailey's face.  The blow staggers Bailey back as she releases her grip on Karin's midsection. 

Karin pulls herself off the wall and stands upright.  The red tracks on her belly show the damage Bailey was doing to her with the hold.  Bailey puts her hand to her face to see if she is bleeding.  The officiator steps forward since the blow is technically illegal.  Before he can stop the fight, Bailey angrily snaps "no it's ok let it be" as she finds no bleeding.  Her face contorted in anger now as she faces Karin. 

Karin puts her hands up and starts to move away from the wall, but Bailey steps forward cutting off her angle as she puts her hands up as well.  "I'm gonna fucking crush you bitch!!!" Bailey snarls as they prepare to engage again.  Karin looking worn out and battered launches the first strike as she swings a slap at Bailey's head and tries to grip the hair.  Bailey ignores the shot and takes the blow right on the side of her head as she unloads a vicious punch straight to Karin's breast. 
Both blows land with force as Bailey's head is pushed to the side and Karin is pushed back a step.  Karin takes the worst of the exchange as she groans out in pain and then clutches her chest.  Bailey uses her advantage to shoot both hands out and propel Karin back into the wall with a hard shove.  The sound of Karin crashing into the wall echoes through the room.  Karin bounces slightly off the wall and Bailey is coming in at her as she does with a hard punch to the belly. 

Karin's knees wobble and she doubles over starting to go to the floor.  Bailey catches her by the hair and stops her fall as she spins her body and then mashes her face first into the wall.  Trapping Karin against the wall, Bailey props her opponent up and starts hammering fists into her lower back.  Each blow landing with a loud thud as Bailey punishes a moaning and yelping Karin. 

After about 6 or 7 punches to the back, Bailey grabs Karin by the hair and turns her body slightly.  Dropping down to a knee, Bailey yanks Karin down hard pulling her over her knee into a nasty back breaker hold.  Karin screams out in agony as her back is bent sharply after the initial impact. 

"Fucking cheating old bitch!!!" Bailey screams at her as the officiator hovers nearby.  Knowing things could turn ugly, the officiator is prepared to stop Bailey from injuring Karin.  Leaving one hand on the hair and sliding the other to Karin's hips, Bailey pours on the pressure of the back breaker hold.  Karin screams out in agony as her arms dangle limply to the floor.  "I GIVE I GIVE" screams out Karin.

"I bet you fucking do" screams an angry Bailey as she shoves Karin roughly off of her knee and to the floor on her back.  Moving quickly, Bailey slides over the top of Karin straddling her as she sits roughly on her chest.  With Karin's arms trapped under  her knees, Bailey grabs Karin by the face and mashes her mouth as she claws and squeezes roughly.  Karin lets out a muffled scream as Bailey rips her face. 

The officiator steps in and grabs Bailey pulling her off of Karin.  "It's done.  You win.  She's had enough."  Bailey kicks out at Karin as the officiator pulls her back and away from her beaten opponent.  "Fucking bitch!!!"
The officiator releases Bailey and she strides angrily towards her changing room.  The crowd cheers wildly as Bailey leaves the room.  During Bailey's exit, Karin's husband comes out his battered wife and leans down whispering something to her as he helps her to her feet and they head to her changing room.