News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suzanna the wife vs Ana the mistress NHB

• 8 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Suzanna the wife vs Ana the mistress NHB
« on: November 04, 2015, 06:23:42 PM »
Ana the mistress
{alt}

VS

Suzanna the wife
{alt}

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
Re: Suzanna the wife vs Ana the mistress NHB
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 01:09:09 PM »
oh no Anna is only fat, no strong

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 01:52:23 PM »
Looks like Suzanna is getting a beat dwon at the hands of Ana. How about a reverse face sit applied by Ana on Suzanna's pretty face.

T
Cheers!

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 08:16:02 PM »
Looks like Suzanna is getting a beat dwon at the hands of Ana. How about a reverse face sit applied by Ana on Suzanna's pretty face.

T
Poor little Suzanna is all but out of it. I see Ana doing what she wants to the wifey at this point...

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 01:24:54 AM »
Where are the pics fighttime? I WOULD vote if I could see who was fighting.
I can see them up at the top when I open the page...not sure why you can't see them  ??? ???

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 05:34:17 AM »
Ana is definitely bigger than Suzanna, but I think Suzanna is faster and has better stamina than Ana. Suzanna will wear Ana down, slashing at Ana with her claws and pounding Ana with her fists and knees. Darting away before Ana can grab her to take advantage of her size. Suzanna will slowly take Ana apart until the bigger woman is hardly able to stand then she will take her down and tear her apart.

Rip her to pieces Suzanna.
Im afraid poor Suzanna is taking an ass beating by the bigger woman Lisa :(

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 01:53:20 AM »
It's Suzanna for me. She looks the fitter of the two, and behind that sweet smile lurks steely determination.
I think she will give it her all but Ana is a much bigger and stronger woman IMHO and will beat her

Offline chriscastle

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 10:01:50 AM »
Suzanna would be mad as hell at Ana for trying to take her man. She'd demand to fight her while her husband watches so she could make Ana scream for mercy in front of him. Ana would be up for the fight too, the chance to humiliate Suzanna and show the husband who is the better woman would be a real turn on for her.
They'd go at each other hell for leather, neither giving an inch and both women would be fighting dirty. It would be a massive catfight, and at the end they'd both be hurt and exhausted.
Which woman wins? I think Suzanna would be so wild with fury she'd just about hold on long enough to make her rival sob her submission.
But that's not to say Ana wouldn't come back sometime looking for revenge....

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 06:10:35 PM »
Suzanna would be mad as hell at Ana for trying to take her man. She'd demand to fight her while her husband watches so she could make Ana scream for mercy in front of him. Ana would be up for the fight too, the chance to humiliate Suzanna and show the husband who is the better woman would be a real turn on for her.
They'd go at each other hell for leather, neither giving an inch and both women would be fighting dirty. It would be a massive catfight, and at the end they'd both be hurt and exhausted.
Which woman wins? I think Suzanna would be so wild with fury she'd just about hold on long enough to make her rival sob her submission.
But that's not to say Ana wouldn't come back sometime looking for revenge....
That could be ::) At this point in the voting though, the wife is getting an ass kicking. She might have a little fight left in her but she's pretty bruised up at this point