News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 40 - Nissa versus Annie

• 8 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 40 - Nissa versus Annie
« on: November 09, 2015, 10:15:40 PM »
This poll is the fortieth fight in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches involve non-FCF participants as well as FCF members and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in New York.  The participants are:

Nissa (5'2 110 lbs 21 y/o) lives near Lima.  She works as a teacher in a local school.  She is a fitness instructor at a health club as her second job.  A wealthy business owner is sponsoring her in hopes of making her a star in the Apartment Wrestling Club.  Nissa has always been into fitness and outdoor activities.  She is a former equestrian star in the local area.  Nissa's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I never give up at anything I do.  Being the best is important to me and I have always been the best at what I participate in.  This will be no different."

Annie (5'4 120lbs 18 y/o) lives in the Northeast U.S.  Annie is a waitress in a nationally known restaurant and has just finished high school.  She is taking off a year to think about whether she wants to attend college or not.  She loves to hit the clubs and have fun when she has time and gets to the gym several times a week.  Annie's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I would be hard to beat.  I can be a little psycho sometimes and in a fight my wild side would for sure come out.  I'll do whatever it takes to win and assert my dominance over another girl.  Nothing pisses me off more than some bitch that thinks she is better than she really is.  Nothing better to me than teaching a hard lesson to a deserving bitch." 

The fight is scheduled to take place in a penthouse apartment in the city.  The room prepared for the fight is an open and spacious area that contains plenty of couches and chairs for the guests in attendance.  Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight.  In this case, both girls are participating in their first fight for the Apartment Wrestling Club so there is little for them to view about their opponent.

Nissa arrives at the fight location first along with her sponsor.  She changes into a small black bikini as she prepares for the fight.  She appears to be in great shape and her body looks well-toned as she prepares for the fight.  Her breasts are well contained by her top and she leaves her hair down to enhance her beautiful face.  She spends quite a bit of time stretching and warming up for the fight before sitting down to relax as she awaits the time for the fight to begin.  Her sponsor encourages her and stresses to her the value of winning the fight in dominating fashion.  Part of their plan for Nissa is to really make a strong impression in her first fight.  She is called to the interview and hugs her sponsor as she gets into her final preparations for the fight.  "This girl is very young and she is cocky.  I will be pleased to humiliate her and teach her what it means to lose to a better woman.  American girls always think they are special.  She will learn she is not.  She will be begging me for mercy."

Annie arrives after Nissa and is show to her room.  She is well aware that she is fighting a girl from Peru and that has really intrigued her.  Annie has been told that the last fighter from South America won her fight against an American pretty easily.  With that in mind, Annie is ready to take revenge for the U.S. to even the score.  She changes into her pink bikini top and her black bottoms.  Her large soft breasts are barely contained in her top as she prepares for the match.  She pulls her wavy and curly hair into a pony tail and puts on a simple headband as well to keep her hair under control and out of the way for the fight.  She spends a good amount of time loosening up and getting ready for the fight.  She never sits down and is clearly burning off a lot of nervous energy as she gets ready to go.  Finally, she is called to her interview.  "This is going to be awesome.  I can't wait to get this on.  I'm going to kick her ass bad.  She doesn't stand a chance against me.  Crazy can't be stopped and that's me."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Nissa and Annie.  "I love it when new girls fight.  They are exciting to watch and they don't always know what to expect.  Annie is a little bit bigger, but Nissa just looks plain solid.  Nissa seems cool and collected while Annie seems a little wild.  I think wild might be enough to overwhelm Nissa.  I'm picking Annie, but man this could go either way."  The second commentator begins "Do I have to pick a winner?  If I do, I'm picking the fans.  Alright so seriously, this is tough to call.  I'm sticking with my theme and picking Nissa.  She looks to be in better shape.  I think they will both struggle to finish the other off so that conditioning will be the difference."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Nissa immediately winks at Annie "I'm going to beat your ass bitch!!!"  Annie is a bit taken aback by how confident Nissa comes across.   "What's the matter bitch -- does Nissa have your tongue?" smirks the Peruvian.  Annie shakes her head and hisses back "I'm going to enjoy every scream and cry of yours while I'm destroying you!!!"  The officiator steps in before the fight begins early and sends them to their sides of the room.  The crowd is on its feet and excited as the pre-match gives the appearance this one is going to be fast and rough.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, both fighters move quickly across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Both intending on wasting no time in kicking their opponents ass. 

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 40 - Nissa versus Annie
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 12:00:14 AM »
Nissa all the way!
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 03:40:16 AM »
Upset alert!!   :o

Annie whips Nissa!

Sierra35 is so shocked she sprays her Venti coffee across the room!

Thanks Girl, your're the best.  Hope you don't think it'd be too big an upset, cause I think I'll definitely tear this skank apart :)

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 05:41:36 AM »
As the two close on each other, Annie screams out "bitch your through" and then they collide with a loud thumping sound as flesh meets flesh.  Both girls quickly sink their hands into their opponent's hair and begin pulling and yanking.  The violent start to the battle has both girls yelping and gasping in pain as they pull and twist and tug using hair as a means to leverage their opponent.

As they pull hair and struggle, Nissa slips her leg in close to Annie and uses it to try and unbalance her opponent.  The move catches Annie by surprise and causes her to lose her balance and stumble.  She lets go of Nissa's hair and grabs at her body trying to keep her balance.  The sudden freedom lets Nissa really pour on the pressure as she pulls down and yanks side to side on Annie's hair. 

Annie screams out as her head and neck are violently wrenched side to side.  She falls to her ass on the floor as Nissa yanks and twists the hair.  Pieces of Annie's hair suddenly separate from her scalp as Nissa's left hand rips free of Annie's head.  Annie pulls her hands up trying to defend herself as she suddenly has found herself being brutally mauled by Nissa. 

YYYYAAAHHHHH screams out Nissa as she flings Annie by the hair the rest of the way to the floor.  The flinging motion causing even more of Annie's hair to come free of her scalp.  So far the hair pulling in this fight the nastiest ever seen in the Apartment Wrestling Club to date.  Annie goes to the floor hard landing with a thump as her head meets the carpet.

Nissa standing over her downed foe her face a mask of rage as she snarls.  Annie on the floor looking dazed and shocked by the violence of the fight so far.  With a sudden movement, Nissa dives down atop Annie driving her body down atop her in what resembles a pro wrestling move as she lands full body atop Annie.  HUUUHHHHFFFFFF groans out Annie as she is mashed into the floor.

So far Annie is taking a serious beating.  The psycho appears to be Nissa.  Can Annie recover and make a fight of this?  Get your votes in before its too late.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 06:44:30 AM »
It's 25...Sierra25  >:(

Upset alert!!   :o

Annie whips Nissa!

Sierra35 is so shocked she sprays her Venti coffee across the room!

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 07:54:08 PM »
With a quick shove and a swivel of her hips, Nissa lays out in a full body to body pin on Annie mashing her to the floor underneath her.  Nissa raises her body off of Annie and drops down into her opponent using her full body to mash her opponent.  UNNNNFFFF groans out a trapped Annie as Nissa starts to repeat the move.  Raising and dropping her body several more times, Nissa continues her wild assault on an overwhelmed Annie. 

Nissa slide her legs up alongside Annie's prone body and straddles her now.  Keeping her grip on both of Annie's hands to prevent a counter attack, Nissa raises and drives her ass down into Annie's belly.  OOOOOHHHHFFFFFF moans out Annie as Nissa continues her relentless assault.  There is nothing fancy about Nissa's attacks, but they are brutally effective as they drive the life out of a defenseless Annie at this juncture. 

Annie's face showing the impact of the repeated blows to her body as she gasps and tries to breath.  The pain in her eyes obvious as she is held down by Nissa.  Sliding forward, Nissa sits down solidly on Annie's soft breasts flattening them to her chest as she pins the arms to the floor with her knees.  Nissa pushes her hands down and wraps them around Annie's neck and starts to viciously choke her opponent.  The look in her eye wild and crazy as Annie stares up seeing the animalistic expression on Nissa's face.

Annie starts to panic, kicking and flailing with her legs as Nissa strangles her.  Annie's mouth opens and closes as she tries to breath to no avail.  Nissa pours on the pressure looking to make short work of Annie.  "You can't fight me!!" hisses Nissa and then calls out something in Spanish that couldn't be made out. 

Can Annie find a way to recover and make a fight of this or will Nissa dominate her?  Get to voting.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 11:40:11 PM »
I'm happy you're not happy :P

I am about 100% NOT happy about how this fight is going.  >:(

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 05:35:08 AM »
Annie begins making gagging sounds as Nissa brutally chokes her on the floor.  Annie's feet begin to thrash and kick wildly as she searches for a way to get free of Nissa.  The crowd on its feet calling out support for their fighter. 

As the camera pans to the crowd, a striking woman appears on the camera.  For those following the Club closely, the girl is recognizable as Sierra.  The rumor is that she fought in a private match the night before and did very well for her first outing.  She notices the camera and smiles before turning her attention back to the fight on the carpet. 

Nissa continues to throttle a relatively defenseless Annie as she chokes the fight right out of her.  The thrashing and kicking getting her nowhere, Annie seems desperate and in a panic as the camera focuses on her face.  Her eyes are large and open and the fear is obvious and clear.  Her version of wild and crazy and the one employed by the Peruvian are just two different versions.

After several long moments of choking Annie, Nissa removes her hands.  "You're a weak ass bitch" hisses Nissa as Annie gags and gasps.  "Do  you submit to me?" snarls Nissa as she sits atop Annie's chest.  Annie hesitates and fails to answer and Nissa slaps her viciously to the face.  "I asked you a question!!!" growls Nissa menacingly. 

Annie breaks down at this point as she is unable to free herself and Nissa is simply brutalizing her at will.  "Yes yes I give up!!!" she croaks out to Nissa. 

"YES!!!" yells out Nissa as she throws her arms up in the air.  So excited about her quick and easy victory, Nissa fails to even take advantage of Annie to show off.  She jumps off of Annie and then does a back flip for the crowd as she take a job around the room celebrating and give high fives to the crowd. 

Annie lies there on the floor and pulls her arm up over her face.  She is horribly disappointed at how badly things went tonight.  The brutal nature of the fight making sure it didn't last long as she was unable to withstand Nissa's attacks.  Finally, she rolls to her feet and quietly leaves the room to nurse her body in her changing room. 

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 07:49:53 PM »
Oh don't I? Did you see how I absolutely wrecked Suzette, one of the Apartment clubs' top girls, in my debut? It was the day after this match. Shame you weren't there! ;)

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,52407.0.html

You do not want to poke this hornet's nest, sweet-pea.  ;)