News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Street fighter vs martial arts

• 3 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Street fighter vs martial arts
« on: February 14, 2021, 12:58:38 AM »
I've a theory, well, guess , that a girl whose been in a few serious street brawls could beat a girl trained to quite a high level in a martial art, and wondered if any ladies here have fought a martial artist. If so it would be interesting to hear how you got on. See if my theory holds up.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
Re: Street fighter vs martial arts
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 12:25:29 AM »
Sorry you lost Nikki. Was the girl who beat you trained in judo or a punching and kicking art like karate?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 12:27:48 AM by jondo53 »

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 01:31:51 AM »
A good martial artist will destroy even the best street fighter. Kimbo Slice is a prime example. The moment he got into the cage with a trained fighter, he got knocked out by a guy 35 pounds lighter who was throwing a jab while backing up.

Small MMA fighters have been recorded beating multiple people in the street who were significantly larger than them. Just this weekend we got reminded of UFC strawweight (115 lb) fighter Polyana Vianna taking out a mugger with 2 punches and 1 kick a couple of years ago, then choking him out and calling the cops.

No streetfighter will ever be anywhere close to a legitimately trained martial artist.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 12:14:16 AM »
A good martial artist will destroy even the best street fighter. Kimbo Slice is a prime example. The moment he got into the cage with a trained fighter, he got knocked out by a guy 35 pounds lighter who was throwing a jab while backing up.

Small MMA fighters have been recorded beating multiple people in the street who were significantly larger than them. Just this weekend we got reminded of UFC strawweight (115 lb) fighter Polyana Vianna taking out a mugger with 2 punches and 1 kick a couple of years ago, then choking him out and calling the cops.

No streetfighter will ever be anywhere close to a legitimately trained martial artist.

Thanks for the information. I take it then that my favourite fantasy of a girl skilled in martial arts could beat up a group of untrained girls.