News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CatyVanya vs FoxyKendrafights

• 32 Replies

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
CatyVanya vs FoxyKendrafights
« on: January 01, 2016, 02:49:38 AM »
Vanya was looking for a fight and found one with Kendra.

In a classic beautiful Brunette vs beautiful Blonde catfight these two are going to slap, punch, scratch and do whatever they need to a victory... who will win this one?

Please post below who you think will win and how they will win.

Vanya - 19 years of age, 5'6" 128 pounds
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=44986
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

vs

Kendra - 23 years of age 5'7" 128 pounds
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=37850
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Good luck ladies and may the best woman win
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: CatyVanya vs FoxyKendrafights
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 04:12:33 AM »
Team Kendra

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 01:37:35 PM »
Kendra wins, I've seen how tough she is first hand!  :)

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 02:40:17 PM »
Room is warm and large with thick carpet on floore. The lighst are bright and there are lot of mirrors on wall.
In my pink bikini I am worming up preparing to meet this blonde. I am sure we will not talk much cause we both know what will hapened here. That's why we choose this place, quiet, empty and just ideal to find out who is better woman.
My heart beats like wild as I imagine punching her, pulling her hair and kicking her as as she lies helplessly beneth my feet. I never feelt so excited before.
Now only to see her entering this improvized arena...

I arrive at our agreed upon location and I see that Vanya has already arrived. I close , and lock the door behind me, before my eyes roam around to take in the surroundings. There is little chance that anyone will be interrupting us before we complete our ....discussion ..today. I give Vanya a little wink, then I curl my fingers under my lavender tank top, and pull it up and over my head and arms , and then I toss it off to the side. I turn away from Van, then hook my thumbs into the sides of my white cotton shorts, and do the same. I wiggle my hips a little , and slide my shorts over my round buns , before my shorts drop to my ankles. I give Vanya a good view of the back of my metallic purple thong bikini covered body, with my long blonde hair cascading down my back. I lift my now bare feet out of my shorts, and turn around to face my rival now. I take in one big long deep breath, then step forward , before placing my hands on my hips. My eyes scan the fit body of my brunette foe, before our eyes lock together. 'So, here we are Vanya, are you sure you are ready for this?'

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 08:37:07 PM »
Vanya is hot! A great combination of fitness and beauty!  She wins by slapping her rival unconscious, and takes her bra as a prize...

MissyCat

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 08:42:08 PM »
Vanya for sure

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 09:22:46 PM »
vanya team
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Renee Loorden

• Let's do it...bitch!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2016, 11:04:08 PM »
I don't know Kendra very well...but, being blonde, myself...what can I say? Besides...Vanya is such a cocky little snip! Get her ass, Ken......   :-*

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 11:22:22 PM »
They both look like snobby bitchs but Kendra looks like a meaner and snobbier one so she will win.

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 07:08:19 AM »
Wow she is breathstaning...and the way she moves...I put my hands on my hips shwoing of all the wokr I put over yeras in to this body...My bra bearly holds my breast ...my hair is long and I let it loose shaking my head showing of one of my most proud part of body...I twist my hips just enough to let her see my long and perfectly shaped legs...she will have a chance to see the strenght in them real soon...
I just eye her there showing of...She will have to realize hotnes of my body a powerfull mix of fitness and femininity
''Am I sure?''  I gigle at her ''I would not miss this oportunity.''
I start to walk to middle of room , slowly step by step injoying what I see in fron of me and leting her injoy in view too. For now you can feel tension in air as we peacufully watch each other, but soon this cats will lock and cruel and vicious brawl will start...one blonde , one brunette and one winner...

I size you up as you get closer. We are equal is size, you might be a little more toned and buff. But I have a little more experience. The classic blonde vs brunette battle is about to unfold. Our eyes lock, for what seems like forever, but it is really just a few short moments. The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Then I attack!  I know I need some type of edge on this fitness queen, so I go for it!! I grab at your lush, dark hair with my left hand--trying to pull backward to make your head tilt upward, all so you don't seeing the follow up right palm coming around to rudely try to smack you right across that pretty face of yours!!! HNNNNNN!!!! 'Okay , Vanya, game on!!!!'

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 11:44:55 AM »
Very close matchup that could go either way.   I'm guessing that Kendra's experience will give her an early advantage, but if the match goes a while Vanya's stamina could potentially become an important factor.  Unless Vanya makes a rookie mistake that leaves her wounded early, I think she might just barely win a battle of attrition. 

-JM

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 02:47:55 PM »
Flight is on. There is no backingout now. Just me and this blonde and soon one will be laying and crying defeted and humiliated.
We are close and I can feel her breath when she jumps at me and grabs my hair with left arm. I see opening and send uppercut beneth her arm right in her left tit...my hit lands on her but at same time my stars come in to my eyes as she slaps me over left cheek.
Quckly I go with left upercut at her belly furious from pain that is burning my cheek.

I feel the satisfying sting in my palm as I slap your soft cheek, but the smirk curling on my lips turns to a twist of pain!  Your fist whips under my left breast, jiggling my firm breast nearly right out of my little triangle cut bikini top!  A follow up left grazes my belly as I was instinctively moving back after the first punch! Ummf!  It still makes me hunch over a little , but for now my abs hold. I still have a tight hold on that dirt colored mop of yours!  I step back , gasping  for breath, before I spin around and try to whip your lean body aroudn by your hair---trying to send you flying hard toward the wall right before I release you  'Okay Vanya...you want rough, I can do rough!!!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 03:18:13 PM »
Vanya wins this one easy !!

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2016, 05:43:53 PM »
I swing you around by the hair, but you jam a rising knee into my thigh and the side of my butt cheek! OHH!!  I wince, and know that will be a bruise soon! I hit your body into the wall, but you snatch my hair right back and bend and  tilt my head backward awkwardly! I grimace in pain and bare my teeth at you...hissing!! 'Bitch!!' I try to STOMP my left heel down atop the toes of your right foot, while my right hand leaves your hair, and slides around under your chin. I try to lift your head up and back by pushing hard under your chin---trying to WHAP!  the back of your head off the wall to make you release my hair!! My scalp is burning from the hairpulling, and I need to break free!  'Let go!!!!'

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 06:42:00 PM »
We battle hard against the wall, and I already feel the sweat building on my skin from the intense struggle! My scalp just BURNS from your wicked tugging and pulling,  but then you trip me up and I lose balance! I snatch onto your hair on my way down and we land onto the thick carpeting with a thud and a slap!  My body impacting with the thud, and your body slapping down atop mine skin on skin!  I pull at your hair and slap my free hand wildly at your side!!! I try to rake my nails across your back, wanting to hear you scream as we roll around on the floor pulling hair and fighting for position!