News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Christmas catfight poll 2015 Catfight at Mrs CLAWS Night club final round

• 34 Replies

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
Re: Christmas catfight poll 2015 Catfight at Mrs CLAWS Night club final round
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2015, 07:29:12 AM »
Nina girl walking looks the toughest
Titfights!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2015, 05:47:12 PM »
It is moving closer to the finish ...

The evil elves break into another fave song ..
"Screw milk and cookies, we want cash!!"

Warmest regards to all the ladies here. Hope this has added some holiday fun for you!!

Still time to vote or show support. For your fave ladies at the fight!

Storm

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2015, 07:32:27 PM »
I've lost track of the amount of shots we've done, but by the end of it the club seems to be spinning wonderfully :)

I'm giggling up a storm as I sit between Eva and Carmen, an arm wrapped around both their waists, laughing about nonsense as I hold em' both close to me. They tease me about how drunk I am, which makes me sternly shake my head in protest and call for more shots. The gals laugh, and I smile sheepishly, leaning over to Carmen and kissing her on her cheek before I slide up onto Eva's lap, sitting on it and flirtingly draping my body against hers. I roll my head back against her shoulder and nuzzle my face against hers, purring as her arms wrap around me.

"MMmmmm..y'all have been just two of my favorite lil' rivals...and y'all have been SOoooo naughty this year! Tying me up all the time...embarrassin' me whenever y'all got the chance..y'all are lucky that I'm in such a festive mood, otherwise I sure wouldn't be waiting for the new year. Oh no, this Silk Stocking Gal would be spankin' your sexy butts right 'bout now! Hehehehee.."

I turn slightly and smile at the gorgeous Cuban Queen before I plant a long, affectionate kiss against her cheek..
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 07:34:27 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
CONGRATS to ROBERTARED for winning here!!

Hope all the ladies had fun at the club!

Roberta will be chatting with you in PM. See some of your likes for a story.

Evangelina N RachFighter giving her some steady competition during this ..

THANKS to ALL the ladies being part of this.
All the ladies making it into double digits with the votes. LOVE seeing all the ladies getting some love and support!!

Hope the new year starting out right for you!!

Storm

Offline lulufights

• God Member
Sorry for being away from all the fun over the Holidays.  I didn't win but I didn't come last either, and I've enjoyed reading all the comments.  Next time I'll be more active, I promise  :-* :-* :-*

Thanks stormbolt for setting this up!  :-*
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 04:59:04 PM by lulu fights »