News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CatyVanya vs FoxyKendrafights

• 32 Replies

Offline FoxyKendraFights

Re: CatyVanya vs FoxyKendrafights
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2016, 03:39:41 PM »
We roll back and forth on the floor fighting for control!  I shake your head left and right by your hair then I feel the two dull thuds of your fist impacting my ribcage!! Ummmf OHNMMFFF!!!! I gasp with the air forced from my body!!! I release your hair and turn to my left...then rock back toward you roughly, trying to jam my bent elbow right between your firm breasts!! UHHNNN!!  I try to use the blow to roll back the other way to escape so I can rub my aching side ---I know that will be a nasty fist printed welt soon!  'Bitch <gasp>  , you are going to pay for that!!!'

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 05:03:24 PM »
I am starting tol roll away from you when your bare feet slap into my butt cheeks and make me roll hard away from you with the mule kick!  UH!  I roll hard over and over...finally coming to a stop close to the wall. I kneel up and rub my ribs, and slowly rise to my feet. I see you standing there taunting me with your fists up. 'Bitch' i mutter to myself. I raise my fists and move in. I fake a right punch at your face, then  step into a hard left hooking punch that tries to jam up under your ribcage!! My face is twisted into a mask of determination when I go on the attack!  'I hae just about had it with you ,Vanya!!!!'

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2016, 05:04:52 AM »
AHHHH!!!! Your fist whaps the outside of my breast, making it roughly collide with it's twin!  My face twists in pain and I stagger back a step, giving my bikini covered boobs a little rub!!  'Oh you want it like that do ya!?' I leap back at you hissing in anger!  I try to just leap at you and twist my body sideways!! Trying to throw my 128 pounds at you with a little run and leap!!  I want to take you back to the floor if I can and really start beating on you!!!

Offline Tramp Slave Lacey

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2016, 03:18:16 PM »
Definitely Team Kendra

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2016, 03:50:59 PM »
kendra! kick vanyas ass. good luck.
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2016, 09:18:28 PM »
Vanya proving herself to be the tougher bitch. She gonna win this.

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2016, 03:21:32 AM »
We both fall hard to the carpeted floor with a dull THUMP!A little wind is knocked out of of me, then I gasp and my body jolts when you kick me while we are down!! UHH!!!!!  I groan in pain, and twist toward you!  I try to press my right foot against your face....putting a little pressure on your face with my leg to try and rub my foot aaaalllllllllll over that pretty face!!!!  My left hand reaches out and my thumb hooks your bikini between your firm breasts...then RIP!!!!  I pull forward and snatch that bikini top right off your chest while trying to humiliate you with a little foot on face rubbing...'You are going down, Vanya!!!!'

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2016, 09:08:58 AM »
hmmm........ :o
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 06:38:05 AM »
We both fall hard to the carpeted floor with a dull THUMP!A little wind is knocked out of of me, then I gasp and my body jolts when you kick me while we are down!! UHH!!!!!  I groan in pain, and twist toward you!  I try to press my right foot against your face....putting a little pressure on your face with my leg to try and rub my foot aaaalllllllllll over that pretty face!!!!  My left hand reaches out and my thumb hooks your bikini between your firm breasts...then RIP!!!!  I pull forward and snatch that bikini top right off your chest while trying to humiliate you with a little foot on face rubbing...'You are going down, Vanya!!!!'

Your foot is on my face and then I feel your arm riping apart my ne bikini top I bought especilay for this ocasion. That cheep blonde has no sense at all. Well if she think I am gonna cover my tits with hands and let her attack me wherever she wants she has another thing going to her. I am not gonna put my foot on your head, and I am not that stupid to rip you bra in retaliation. As your arm is down and legs up I kick you right in head then rollse sideways I send one more kcik from ground this time in your ribs hoping you will cover your hurt head.

ARRHHH   Ummmmff!!! you kick me in the head, jolting my head to the side, then I roll and get slapped in the ribs by your bare foot!  I gasp and roll over and kneel up, feeling the throb in the right side of my head and against my left side and ribcage!  I take in a deep breath, glaring at you through some stray strands of blonde hair.  'Bitch. . . ' I hiss. Then I leap off my toes from my crouched position, and and I try grab your hair and pull you up to your feet ---while my hands bury deep into that mud brown hair!!!  I try to pull your head up and back, before slamming my bikini covered breasts hard agianst your bare boobs!!  'Now it's a party bitch....let's get rough!'

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2016, 07:18:08 AM »
Vanya will win this fight , she appears to be stronger
Titfights!!

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2016, 05:41:56 PM »
She's on the ropes, now finish her off Vanya! And make sure you take her bra as a trophy!!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2016, 07:55:19 PM »
Wow. Hell of a fight and a hard choice to choose a winner.

Offline FoxyKendraFights

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2016, 03:42:49 AM »
I grab your hair and you grab mine back!  I gasp and feel your bare breasts hit my bikini covered chest! We stagger around pulling hair and screaming in each others faces !! 'Damn you Vanya!!!' i hisss through my clenched teeth!! Ummmmmmmffffff!!! Your knee drives hair out of my body and I bend forward sucking wind!!! I lean over, and rake the nails on my right hand over your left  hip and thigh!! My left hand reaches up to grip your right bare breast---my fingers curling in to try and crush your breast firmly in my clenched hand!!  I lean into you with you still holding my hair  'Hate.....you' I eek out the words while I am still huffing and puffing to regain my breath!!!!

Offline Aidenj644

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2016, 05:52:01 PM »
I got Kendra in this one.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2016, 06:00:01 PM »
Go vanya great Job
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!