News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Turkish Catfight, Two wives from poll

• 4 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Turkish Catfight, Two wives from poll
« on: August 13, 2014, 01:31:00 AM »
My wife Sinem (brunette, 168cm 54kg) and My best friend's wife Ezgi (blonde, 168cm, 55kg) will have a catfight match.
poll
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,41886.0.html

Who do you think will be the winner?

This time Sinem doesn’t want to give Ezgi a chance and Sinem suddenly raises up and she sends her right fist plowing “bang,” right into Ezgi‘s nose, swinging her head back. Ezgi starts to stumble backwards, but before she can, Sinem goes right after her and she punches Ezgi “bang,” right into Ezgi’s nose, and blood starts rolling from Ezgi’s nose as Ezgi steps back and away from Sinem. Ezgi is shocked, she didn’t think that this was going to be a punch fight. Sinem grabs Ezgi’slittle tits, squeezing her nipple as she pushed Ezgi backwards by her breast until she pushes Ezgi right up against the wall. Sinem is twisting Ezgi’s nipples and laughing as she screams, “I’m going to tear these ugly little nipples right off of you and make you sorry you wanted to fight me you bitch.”

Ezgi is screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, let me go,” but suddenly she raises her right knee and slams it “boom,” right into Sinem’s cxnt. Sinem leans forward and she cry’s out, “OOOHHH,” as she grabs her aching pussy and she backs away from Ezgi. Ezgi goes right after Sinem. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her legs around her waist. Then she reaches up and she grabs Sinem’s hair and she starts wrenching her head back and forth and shaking her head as Sinem goes stumbling backwards under the weight of her until Sinem loses her balance and the two women fall over onto the floor like a catfight. First one is on top, and then the other as they have their hands laced through each other’s hair and they take turns one on top, then the other. Both women’s nipples are getting harder and harder she they rub and bang against each other as the two women are rolling around and around.

Finally the two women are both tired and they push each other away and roll away from each other. Both women are sitting on the ground now, each one trying to catch her breath. Than is if on queue both women slowly start to get up to their feet. Sinem holds her fists up first screaming, “Alright slut, you wanna fight, I’ll fight you.” Ezgi raises her fists up too and the two women just stand there, both of them in the middle of the room with their fists raised like men, until Sinem goes after Ezgi. She swings her right fist all the way back and she sends it right at Ezgi’s face, but Ezgi manages to step to the side and out of the way, and as Sinem goes stumbling right past Ezgi quite off balance, Ezgi sticks her foot out and she trips Sinem and Sinem falls right over onto her stomach on the floor with a bang.” Ezgi spins around and she leaps right onto Sinem’s back and she grabs her hair with both of her hands and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sinem’s face against the floor.

Then she raises up over Sinem and she grabs Sinem’s shoulder and she pulls Sinem right over onto her back. Ezgi sits down and she grabs Sinem’s hair with both of her hands and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sinem’s head against the floor until first Sinem gets this shocked and startled look across her face, and then she starts to get this goofy little grin across her face, this silly little smile and she starts to cry out, “alright, enough, you win, enough.” 

Sinem wants to stop, but Ezgi wants to give the husbands a really good show and she and she gets up off of Sinem, and as Sinem Is sitting there relieved that the fight is finally over. Ezgi grabs Sinem’s hair and she drags Sinem right to her knees. The pain of Sinem’s hair being ripped out seems to wake Sinem up, and Sinem has tears rolling down her cheeks as she cries out, “No, please you’re hurting me.”  Ezgi pushes at Sinem, forcing her to sit down on her ass on the floor and Ezgi luaghs as she shoves Sinem over onto her back and Ezgi lowers herself down right onto Sinem’s breasts, right on Sinem’s hardened nipples. 

Ezgi is clearly in charge now and she moves down, holding Sinem’s wrists to the ground. She’s sitting her moist, hot pussy right on Sinem’s stomach and she starts slapping Sinem’s tits back and forth screaming, “I’m the reel woman and you are just a slut.” Sinem is crying like a little baby, tears are streaming down her cheeks mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, but what happens next not only really shock Sinem, but it has both husbands too excited for words. Ezgi raies up and she holds her wet, hot pussy in Sinem’s face screaming, “Kiss it. I am the better woman bitch and you are going to worship my pussy.” Sinem has no choice. She raises her head up and obediently she kisses Ezgi’s cxnt. Ezgi screams, “Kiss it again whore, Kiss my cxnt like you mean it you weak bitch.” Sinem didn’t say or do anything, she just raised her head up and she starts kissing Ezgi’s cxnt over and over again. Both women’s nipples are all hard and erect and they are both getting excited. Ezgi screams, “lick it , lick my tits bitch.” Sinem starts licking her tits over and over again.

Then Ezgi raises up over Sinem screaming, “Now you’re going to lick a real woman’s cxnt you whore.”  Both husbands are shocked to see Sinem being so submissive to Ezgi, but they are totally turned on too and they watch Sinem raises her head up off of the floor to kiss Ezgi’s wet pussy over and over again. Ezgi screams, “lick me into orgasm you whore, lick me until I cum you sexy bitch. Sinem starts licking Ezgi’s pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Ezgi looks down and she see’s that Sinem has her finger in her set, hot pussy and she is masturbating heself while she’s licking every last little spot inside of Ezgi’s wet cxnt. Ezgi started “OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” exploding over and over again, but instantly Sinem starts “AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” jerking herself off until both women are laying exhausted on the floor and both men are standing there with their big, hard cock in hand. 

Offline sinemozy

Re: Turkish Catfight, Two wives from poll
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 05:05:59 PM »
Thanks a lot for the story, it helped a lot to motivate ladies ;)

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 06:17:31 PM »
I cant find the first match  :'(

Offline sinemozy

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 03:47:05 AM »
Oops sorry thought it was a story