News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #465 on: October 06, 2017, 05:24:47 PM »
I struggle feverishly against my bonds, but the ropes have been tied too tightly, and I remain hogtied on the mat. Flustered and dismayed that I can't help my Silk gals, I can only watch helplessly as the fight rages on in front of me. Then, Aliyah manages to crawl over and begins to untie me! I let out a sigh as she plants a kiss on my cheek and reassures me that everything'll be alright, and soon she unties the knot that keeps me in the hogtie. I stretch out my body and relax a bit, even though my hands are still tied firmly behind my back, rope is still tied around my upper arms and above and below my exposed breasts and my ankles are still bound firmly as well. My sweet Silk gal has freed me from the hogtie, but I'm still very much tied up. She goes to undo these ropes to completely set me free, when suddenly Carmen EXPLODES into her, turning her inside out with a vicious spear! I watch in horror as Aliyah crumples to the mat in pain, wiggling and squirming on my side. I manage to roll up onto my knees and I glare hotly at Carmen and yell at her to try and take her attention off of my fallen Silk.

"Damn ya, Carmen! Leave her alone, ya bitch!"

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #466 on: October 07, 2017, 12:40:43 PM »
I was tying Tiffany up when I get hit by a running clothesline by Alyah!!!!!  I get spun a full 360 in air and land on my chest KO'd!!!!  I wear a hot pink top with "TRAMPS" written on it in black and a black and hot pink schoolgirl style skirt with fishnets!  My skirt folds up revealing my black and pink zebra print thong.   I start to come to when I see Carmen nail Alyah with a spear and hopefully we can get back to working on Tiffany!!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #467 on: October 07, 2017, 02:14:21 PM »
I was tying Tiffany up when I get hit by a running clothesline by Alyah!!!!!  I get spun a full 360 in air and land on my chest KO'd!!!!  I wear a hot pink top with "TRAMPS" written on it in black and a black and hot pink schoolgirl style skirt with fishnets!  My skirt folds up revealing my black and pink zebra print thong.   I start to come to when I see Carmen nail Alyah with a spear and hopefully we can get back to working on Tiffany!!

*sliding up to my knees I shake my head at Mari. * unmmmmmm you DO know you’re dressed as one of MY girls right?! Ditz !!! * before she can lay a finger on Tiffany , I grab two handfuls of her long dark hair and drag her backwards*

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #468 on: October 07, 2017, 09:28:05 PM »
My eyes dart from Carmen to Mari being dragged away by her long dark hair by my precious daughter Heidi! I wiggle about on my knees and yell excitedly, encouraging my babygal to whip that pesky lil' Tramp, but my excitement is cut short when Eva steps in behind my princess! Grabbing her from behind, she hoists Heidi up into a Torture Rack! I STRAIN against the ropes that bind me, and scream out angrily at Eva as she taunts my Silk gal, "NO, stop it, ya bitch! Put my gal down this instant!!"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 09:28:36 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Online Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #469 on: October 08, 2017, 12:38:03 AM »
I took out Aliyah with a spear while Heidi goes after Mari-Angelina.  Eva gets Heidi up in her Cuba Libre rack.  Beth is still down and tied.  Tiffany is partially tied.  I start to tie up Tiffany even tighter.  With Eva putting Heidi in the rack, hopefully Maria can recover and help me with Tiffany then tie Aliyah to Tiffany. 

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #470 on: October 08, 2017, 01:55:06 AM »
I stare in disbelief and anger as Eva has my daughter in that cruel torture rack and I continue straining against my bonds. All my wiggling, squirming and writhing has loosen my ropes a bit, but before I can make any real progress in freeing myself, Carmen descends on me and tightens up my bonds. Not only does she make my ropes tighter, she starts to add a few to keep me really tied up. I moan in dismay and slump in bonds, there is no way now that I'll be able to escape on my own. I'm sitting on my knees as Carmen's hands are all over my bound, busty body, and I find myself leaning back a bit against her. I feel her luscious breasts against my back and her hot breath on my neck, and along with the ropes binding me and rubbing against my skin, I start to feel real...hot. My exposed nipples begin to harden and I feel my panties dampening underneath the tiny skirt of my leopard print mini-tube dress.. and shamefully I realize the bondage, the humiliation, the helplessness, being at the complete mercy of my gorgeous enemies.. it's all starting to get to me. All the while I stare up as Eva continues to degrade and torture my precious Heidi. I shut my eyes and cringe at the sight, but I'm helpless to stop her and rescue my princess. My sexy rival has retied me so tightly I can not go anywhere, and I lean back against her lush breasts, my cheek brushing against her cheek, my big platinum blonde hair swaying along her mouth. I turn my flustered face to Carmen, our lips very close to each other's, and hiss hotly at her "please..Carmen.. tell Eva to stop.. y'all already have me.. please, just leave my darlin' alone, don't hurt my gals, and y'all can do whatever ya want with me.."

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #471 on: October 08, 2017, 06:24:23 AM »
I get up to help Carmen when someone yanks my hair!!!!! OMG!!!!!  HEIDI!!!!  Fortunately Eva comes to my rescue and puts Heidi in a torture rack.  I fall to the mat, some of my hair yanked out in Heidi's hands!!!!  I crawl to where Carmen is time to tie Alyah up to Tiffany!!!!!

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #472 on: October 08, 2017, 03:04:07 PM »
I make my way for the first time into the arena.  I know I need to impress as I strut my 5'4" frame down the ramp wearing my green slingshot monokini and a pair of matching thigh-high green leather boots boots and a matching pair of long leather arm gloves.  My hair is tied back in a tight pony-tail as my orbs gently bounce as I see some poor kiddo begin turned inside out from a delicious spear. 

I prowl around the ring, seeing which side I should join and there I spot this lovely latina tying up a blonde.  "Well that isn't fair!" I spit out in disgust as I climb up and into the ring, gracefully un-noticed for now.  I run up behind this Carmen and slam my fore-arm into her upper back, knowing that poor blonde will take some of the blow as well, and maybe that cutie infront of her as well, but this is a battle all right. 

As she turns around I aim another harsh left fore-arm to her chin looking to establish my presence, "THIS IS MY RING NOW!"  I scream out! 
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

• God Member
« Reply #473 on: October 08, 2017, 08:41:20 PM »
I'm working on securing Tiffany with Mari-Angelina when suddenly I get hit from behind

Me: What the fuck!!!

I fall on Tiffany.  Aliyah is still on the mat, Heidi is still in the Cuban's torture rack and Beth is still tied up so now it is turning into a 5 on 3 situation again.  I get up and see a hot sexy blonde in front of me that is about my size but far more toned.  She sends a forearm to my chin knocking me on my ass as I land on the back of Tiffany's head.

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #474 on: October 08, 2017, 08:43:52 PM »
As I continue to lean back in the corner of the ring,,enjoying the view and the action going on, munching on some popcorn, I can't help but notice another lovely blonde enter the ring..Wondering to myself,,"who is this,,and what is she up to"?  But before I know it,,she is already sending harsh forearms to some of my friends with reckless abandon..My eyes widen as she shouts out this is HER ring now...Her back to me,,as she makes her presence known, I just can't sit there any longer as the chaos continues. I grab hold of the middle ropes and pull myself back up to my feet..I quietly come up behind the new girl, my arms quickly wrapping around her waist from behind, as I lock my hands together,,getting a tight grip on her,,and begin to back peddle,,looking to pull her away from the action and my friends..Leaning my head over her shoulder, then telling her, "Now now Young Lady, this is for your own good, I don't want to see you get hurt", as I continue to try and pull her back towards the corner of the ring...
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #475 on: October 08, 2017, 10:00:38 PM »
I enjoy the smack of my leather-clad forearms against the senorita's chin and I can not help but smile as she she stumbles back.  I take a few steps back, my semi-flt heeled boots making hard contact as I do until I bump into something.  I feel burly arms start to lift and pull me back..."ACK" I shout shout out. 

I raise both of my legs through the power of my abs, using this brute's body as more leverage and stomp them down onto the toes below with all of my might..."Let go yuou big ugly!" I hiss out as I squirm from those arms.  I spin around as fast as possible from your shock.  I reach up with my hands around your head to pull you down and slam one-two-three quick knees, aimed for your stomach, but the third one comes lower...aiming for your balls...if you have any that is...

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #476 on: October 08, 2017, 10:29:23 PM »
As I begin to pull the new girl back,,I feel like she gained 20 lbs as she lifts her legs from the canvas..Then before I know it,,she stomps down on my toes...I shout out in pain,,as it felt like she broke my big toe,,as I begin to lean over to check on my foot,,I feel a set of hands on the back of my head and neck...I try to lift my head up,,but before I can do anything,I get slammed with not only one knee but three,,,the first two driving the air form my lungs, as air rushes past my lips,,as my hips lurch back with each knee...Before I can react,,the third one also connects, to my balls, as I gasp loudly, and drop to one knee in front of her...One hand cupping my balls,,as the other reaches out and rests on her hip....
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

• God Member
« Reply #477 on: October 09, 2017, 12:19:29 AM »
I land ass first in just my wet thong on Tiffany's head after the shot to my chin by Sherrie.  I get to my feet holding my chin when Sherrie and Pinya are engaged in some sort of action.  She knees him in the nuts as I get up behind her and go to lock her in a full nelson letting my bare sweaty tits rub against her back.

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #478 on: October 09, 2017, 01:19:09 AM »
I lift the brutes head up one last time as he bends over cupping what's left of his manhood. I ball my right hand into a fist and send a large uppercut under his chin wanting to put him out of action for a bit. As he goes flying to the ropes I feel this set of hard nips press into my back. I feel strong arms start to place me into a full nelson. 

"Oh you're going for a ride cupcake!" I hiss back at you as I feel your naked tits press firmly into my back. My training kicks in almost immediately. I pin my elbows against your arms as I shuffle my right foot behind your legs.  I shift my hips back and slide my arms down your sexy body as I now cup the back of your knees with my hands. I drive through my lower body as I lift you up and throw you back, as I drop my right knee onto the ground. This starts to free my right arm as I attempt to land a sharp elbow squarely between your orbs.

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #479 on: October 09, 2017, 01:58:56 AM »
While I'm attempting to collect my bearings and whereabouts, I feel my head being lifted up, and before I know it,,,,,SMACK !!!!  My head jolts up and back, my arms swing out in a large circle at my sides, staggering back, I end up in the corner of the ring once again...My back slamming into the turnbuckles, arms drape over the top ropes, my knees wobbly, vision blurred, while I attempt to stay up on my feet....