News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FCF Unlimited Championship Match 2: A New Contender...Daredevil Jenny Dare

• 118 Replies

Offline Virginia Dare

Re: FCF Unlimited Championship Match 2: A New Contender...Daredevil Jenny Dare
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2018, 06:17:07 AM »
As soon as the cane hits me I think "Well there goes that plan..."

At least in my memory that's what I think. Right now all I'm thinking about is taking a shot just under the chin. It knocks my head up, sending spit flying and my hair falling over my shoulder. I stagger back--and my ankle completely gives out. I tumble to the mats surrounding the ring flat on my back, one hand holding my head.

There are bells in my head. Big bells. Loud bells. Ringing so loud, they're right behind my eyes and making my head throb. I don't know what you hit me with but it was solid. More than that.

As I blink, trying to get a sense of where I am--and more importantly where you are--I pay attention to every detail I can.

But right now the only detail I can pay attention to are those damn bells.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2018, 06:25:31 AM »
I drop the cane beside Megan, thanks darlin...and watch the hit strike hard. And I just cannot resist in my dazed state.

TIMBER!!!!

I clamber over the railing and stand as you lie there sprawled our on the mars outside the ring. Gawd, even hurt, sweaty and down like that you look beautiful.

Errr..so I need to get you back to the ring as the count is getting up there. So I move to your head and...

Stop.

No, not her head.

I reach out to your left ankle and grab that boot with one hand.

I am sore, possibly concussed and my joints are still yelling profusely. So this is going to be slow. If I get counted out so what. I keep the title. But if I make it to the ring, you wont be doin much walkin.

With a heavy grunt, I start dragging you, turning you to the apron and pulling. All by your left ankle.

I bet you are second guessing signing now.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2018, 07:25:53 AM »
I can't help but scream out when you grab my ankle and start dragging me toward the ring. My hands reach down reflexively to grab it but that does no good. My body sliding across the mats as you drag me. My skin wet with sweat already. My chest heaving under my sports bra.

You want to throw me back in the ring. Beat me. I know you. But I bet part of you also wants to leave me out here for the ten count and go to the payout window early, don't you? Heel Red. I know you.

But I also know the referee can't see below the apron.

And I also know you've got your back to me as you pull me.

And I also know you're going to turn around to pick me up.

And that's why I also know you're going to get a whole heaping helping of my boot right between the legs when you turn. Just below the apron. Just below the referee's eyeline.

No, Red. I'm not the good little girl you knew so long ago. Like I said. I've learned a few tricks.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2018, 03:10:49 PM »
I haveta admit, dragging Jenny like this makes me feel like I live up to my Angel?s nickname for me. I dont see her here but I feel like she is out there watching. I can just hear her voice softly echoing in my head....

Oh come on now, stop playing with the blonde bimbo and hurt her!

Yeah, sounds like her. I do need to do more to put Jenny away. She has come back from so much worse than this. Tear her down bit by bit. As I get her to the apron, I stare lingeringly at that hard edge.  I could take this boot of hers and jam it into that edge and do some serious damage. I jerk her leg back and...and...and she makes a hurt sound...  One that makes me pause.

Fuck. Grinch heart growing now?

You dressed like Kabuki to pull your emotions out of this fight. You knew if you thought too long about your history with her, it would make you soft.

And here you are, a chance to help salt away this win. Keep the title you fought hard to win. All you have to do is just treat Jenny like any other opponent.

Except...you cant.

She just is not any other opponent.

She...
You...

Fuck you, you softie. Just put her back in the ring.

I drop your leg and then turn, looking to go for the waistband of your shorts and your hair to pull you up and dump you into the ring.

You told Megan once that sometimes it isnt that you win but how you win. Some matches just are like that. Time to live up to your own words.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2018, 04:08:01 PM »
It's perfect. The perfect shot.

All I need to do is throw my good leg out and you'll be buckling over. You set it up so well. You'd be stunned for at least a minute. I could even get a pinball attempt from it. Might even win.

The kiss wasn't cheating. Not technically. It was--low. That's true. But this--this would be really breaking the rules.

The moment is right here. If I hesitate any longer, it will be gone.

Do you want to win, Jenny? Do you?

I remember sitting in the center of the ring on a steel chair with you behind me. Rowan was laughing. She was laughing. As she gave you the electric clippers. My long, blonde hair that I was so proud of. She was laughing and your hands were shaking. I shut my eyes and felt a single tear roll down my cheek. Behind me, I heard the clippers--

--and I heard you whisper "I'm sorry."

You had won the match. My hair vs your mask. You still had your mask. And my blonde hair was falling over my chest and to my feet. Your hands trembling.

And when you were done, you hit Rowan so hard with that chair, she fell like a bag of hammers. And that's when I knew who the real Red was. Not the mask. And not this paint you wear now.

You wanted to intimidate me. Make me frightened of you.

Well, it doesn't work, Red. I know who you are. Behind the mask and behind the make up.

So, when the opportunity comes, I tense my leg. Ready the kick. You lean over.

And--

--you grab the waistband of my shorts and my hair to pull me up and dump me into the ring.

No. I won't do it. I won't.

No matter what you pretend to be, you're still Red. And you deserve more than a swift kick to the--that.

So, I roll in.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2018, 06:31:57 PM »
It's a dark place after hours. I slide in with an old key that was loaned to me and never asked to be returned. Wearing a trusty London Fog jacket. Last time I wore this... no. Best not to remember.

He's there, training on the bag. Working without a mask because...

Well, because me.

I walk up behind him, throwing my arms over his wide shoulders, whispering in his ear. "Training for Jenny?"

He doesn't say anything, but he does stop. His chest breathing. Sweat on his skin.

"You know what happens if you win...? I press my body against him. "You get your... Chance.

I feel him shiver. Good. But that isn't enough motivation.

"You know what happens if you lose?" I bite his ear. "She gets me."

Now that is more than a shiver.

"That's right, Red. And I won't be influenced my any silly emotions." A kiss on his cheek. "I'll *destroy* her."

He doesn't say anything. He doesn't have to.

"So... when you face her... will you be her Red... or my Red?"

For a long moment, he's silent.

So I drop my hands off his shoulders and undo the belt on my London Fog jacket and let him feel what's under it.

Nothing.

I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him, kissing his back.

"Be my Red."

Then, I pick up the jacket and let him watch me walk toward the door, my heels clicking on the floor.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 04:23:09 AM by Rowan Chance »
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2018, 07:30:35 PM »
I thought I could do this. I thought I could be the monster, intimidate Jenny and beat her quickly. Remove emotion. Win the fight.

Keep her safe.

I know. What kinda fucked up world do we live in where I haveta beat the holy hell outta someone for their own good. Just ask Rowan.

When she is in her full on heel mode she does things like this. She finds out Jenny is her replacement and she sees me as the lesser of two evils. The More controllable one. The one she can have more fun with. When Rowan was done training, she went to find her own identity. She found she loved being the heel. The sexy enchantress that bespelled men and women alike. And then she met Jenny. One tough woman who went toe to toe with her. And Jenny beat her as much as Rowan beat Jenny. But the biggest thing is that Jenny was the one who fucked up Rowans back.  Jenny got pushed too far.

I met Jenny after. A real pure hearted soul.  During my run in the southwest, she even managed to make me turn. Get cheers. Be the hero. Till Rowan came around. Used me as a pawn, and bait and just..made me so ashamed I couldnt face Jenny. We drifted. FTW came and Jenny was scheduled for a program with me and Sadie. But that fell apart. Tonight is the first time I have been in a ring with her since..since we fell apart.

And Rowan knows...she knows I would rather do physical harm to Jenny than let her work her mind games on Jenny. Rowan loves being on the side and moving the chessboard. She wants me to be the destroyer of Jenny because she knows that will leave me weak.

Well fuck that. My heart got ripped apart in Paris not too long ago. And then to see Jenny again. I thought Rowan had learned something from Paris. But when she came to my gym, smelling of sex and pleasure and promises...Rowan wanted destruction.

And Rowan gets what she wants.

Jenny goes down tonight, but my way. My rules.

And then Rowan gets the destruction she is hell bent on seeing. But pointed right at her.

Now, I climb my Happy ass into the ring. Damn shoulder is aching. 

Jenny is on the mat, pulling herself together. And you know what, I will give her that time. I would love a do over, but we are past that now. So I take a calming horse stance near her, deep breaths, and wait. When she looks up, I show her my hand, palm up, fingers waving her to me.

Come on Jenny. Lets give these folks a real wrestling show.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2018, 08:20:23 PM »

I arrive in the arena a bit late as I waste time with the taxi driver as he wanted to make me buy some cheap poor merchandise of Sadie Davis.

I get between the crowd and stand next to one of the pillars as Red tries that high flying move.
oh my, really?
Someone must have hit him in the head too hard lately, probably Megan or Rowan.

I watch from far away as he gets pulled away from under Punky by Tiffany and I finally step forward toward the first rows, noticing that the seat next to Tiffany is empty.
She looks weird tonight, that leather jacket is not Tiffanys so I'm curious now.

Tonight I look very Tiffany with a tight dress, in black. The outfit follows the curves of my body and it ends just under my ass.
Shiny pantyhose thighs over my strong meaty thighs and calves, pump stilettos at my feet, black sunglasses and hair tied up in a high pony tail.
I take a seat just in time when Tiffany is back on her place and Red and Jenny are back in the ring.

"So long we didn't meet honey..isn't it?" I giggle at her and uncrossing and crossing my legs, just like she would have done herself.
I smile at her and pat the seat next to me while with the corner of my eyes I check what's happening in the ring

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2018, 02:05:46 AM »
Just before Megan can scalp Red with her bare hand, I reach out and grab it firmly, wrapping my fingers around hers. I pull her out from the wreckage that is the fallen Enforcer, dragging her out as gingerly as possible as to not upset that braced and bandaged knee. When she's finally out from under Red, seated on the concrete with a bit of a glazed look in her pretty eyes, she glances up at me and the cutest lil' grin surfaces on her lips. I glance down briefly at the leather jacket that I'm wearing, tilting my gaze back up to her glossed eyes and mirror her grin with one of my own.

"Thanks, sugah." I purr at her, my voice taking a more sensuous tone, contrasting wildly to the chaos that's blazing all around us.  I reach out with my left hand and gently stroke her soft, smooth cheek. "I thought so myself.. It reminds me of you.." My eyes narrow in on hers and my grin deepens. Gawd, she's so gorgeous. And reeks of alcohol. 

"Gawd damn, exactly how much have ya had to drink tonight, kiddo? Umm, nevermind don't answer that," I laugh softly, wrapping an arm around her slim waist, ducking my head beneath her arm so it rests around my neck and shoulders, letting her luscious, lithe body lean against mine as we both stand to our feet. "I guess that explains why ya didn't Ninja Flip outta Red's way.."

I give Megan a teasing look, which I'm sure I'll pay for with a nudge of her elbow or a snap tiger suplex outta nowhere. Once we're back on our feet, I look around for that cane that she brought with her - and as if on cue, it drops by Megan's feet, after Red SMASHES it right up under Jenny's chin. The Valkyrie goes staggering back in a heap and Red stalks after her. I turn my eyes away from that action as it returns to the ring, just for the moment to reach down for the dropped cane, holding it in my right hand with my other arm still wrapped around the purple vixen's waist. I arch a brow at it, smirking at Megan, "this thing sure packs a punch.."

Just then, I notice a vision, in black, sitting in the seat beside my empty chair. It's a woman in a scandalous black dress, shiny hose encasing her alluring, crossed legs, dark black sunglasses sitting atop her head, and a pair of fuck-me stilettos completing her enticing outfit. I smirk at Ms.Layne, waving Megan's cane at her. "Well hi there, darlin'. It sure has been awhile.."
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 04:56:37 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2018, 04:27:44 AM »
"GODDAMMIT RED!"

I stand up suddenly...and then fall right back down, a look of severe pain on my face. My arm reaching behind me.

I take out a medicine bottle and a flask, washing the pills down with whiskey. Bent over and moaning.

Goddammit Red. This is why I have to do everything myself. Except I can't because I'm not even supposed to be standing except for highly illegal drugs and Jameson's Reserve.

It's going to be agony just to sit up. It's okay. Breathe. Breathe.

Goddammit Red. Goddammit. Why don't you DESTROY HER???
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2018, 04:32:16 AM »
Okay Red. You want a wrestling match? Not a brawl? Changing tactics on me again? Trying more Rowan Chance mind games?

All right. Let's see how sincere you are.

I get myself up--why you aren't taking advantage of this I don't know--and keep my hurt ankle on tip toe. Best to put this match on the mat and keep it there.

Let's try for a classic collar and elbow tie up. And if you go with that, I'll do a little twist of my hips, grab your wrist and try to drag you down in an armbar. You've been favoring that shoulder. Let's see what happens when we give it a little unwanted pressure.

Offline Vivianne

• Es-tu une lutteuse aussi, chérie?
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2018, 05:30:18 AM »
I see Rowan stand up, only to fall back to her seat in pain and take out her pills and flask. I told her we should not be here tonight. SHE should not be here tonight, but who am I to tell her what to do?

So instead I stay quiet and watch the match, seeing that Jenny seems to have some sort of pull over Rowan's Red. Enough that he is not going full out on her. Seeing it is making Rowan upset. I smile...thinking about how upset she will be when Jenny beats her Red. Does she have enough pills and Jameson for that?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 05:33:27 AM by msan71 »

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2018, 06:17:41 AM »
I've always been a "Daredevil" Jenny Dare fan.

Ok, that's a lie. Up until I heard about this match being booked, I had never heard of her, but I am a fan of anyone who will get in the ring and take it to that Masked Meathead.

Except he's not in his mask (that is Red, right?) and dressed like some guy Daddy used to watch on Saturday mornings....The Great Gadzooki or something from some wrestling show outta Georgia or somewhere, I dunno.

One thing I do know is that I need to get a seat and fast. Red (that is Red, right?) just did some swan dive outta the ring and landed on.....you gotta be kidding me.....fucking Punky Brewster. These people travel in packs or something? And, was that Misty? What the hell is she doing here? Anyway, I stuff the forged box pass into my denim clutch and pull out a wad of bills. Marching back up to the ticket window, Wilfred Brimley's walrus mustache twitches as he sees me.

"Back again, kid? Let me guess....you know the owner and want to go backstage. Right?"

I glance over my large, dark, sunglasses and plunk down my cash. "Funny, smart ass. Look...here I am, wanting to buy a ticket like you said. Now, how much for a front row seat?"

"Sorry kid, show's sold out." he grins and I can see his yellow teeth even under that shag carpet of a mustache.

I crumple the cash in my slowly closing fist.......I may need it for bail.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 06:24:28 AM by The Doll »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2018, 05:56:22 PM »
She is on her feet and if she trusts me, if she thinks I may be that guy she knew she is gonna lean forward, arms out and...

There she goes.

And here I go.

I have to make this fast. I know Jenny. She has about 5 moves mapped out in her head. You know that Sherlock Holmes movie? The one with Iron Man as a Brit? Jenny tends to see fights like he did in that brawl. She is the best I have seen at planning out strategy. And the more she knows her opponent, the better she is. And she knows me really well. So once we lock up, I have maybe a second to try and let her know what is going on. If she believes me.

We connect. Classic collar and elbow tie up. Gawd I forgot how strong she is. I need, let me speak Jenny...I can already feel her trying to twist around..

I just try to speak as fast as I can

JennyIgottatakeyououtorRowanwilltryandfuckwithuourmindandIwouldratherdiethanlethertrytohurtyou

FUCK!!!

She remember my shoulder and now she has my arm...did she even hear me...

Shit!

So strong...

I hit my knees...in both hope and some serious pain..if she didnt hear me, I haveta go to Plan B.

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2018, 07:02:53 PM »
You mumble something under your breath with a tone of insistence.

Sorry, Red. You play mind games and that means I'm not listening to you. Not a word. You're obviously under Rowan's control again--that explains the make up and the mind games--so I'm going to have to assume you're even worse than Heel Red. You're Rowan's Red.

I've got control of your arm and your bad shoulder. That's good. And you're on your knees. That's even better. So, I try twisting that wrist of yours, getting it behind you in a hammer lock. Of course, that sets up another of my new moves. Something you've never seen.

Because if I get that hammer lock, I'm swinging my left arm up and around your chin--for a crossface chicken wing! And if I get that on, considering you're already on your knees, why not just lock it in with a body scissors and take you right down to the mat.

Right down where everybody is the same size.