News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

DT Destruction - Charlie , Melissa , & Sinn vs The Puma ?

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
DT Destruction - Charlie , Melissa , & Sinn vs The Puma ?
« on: October 16, 2012, 06:44:15 PM »
                               MELISSA CROSSES SINN LAINE

The sexy trio of Charlie Laine , Melissa Jacobs , & Sinn Sage were all standing in the ring smiling & posing together as once again , they would be facing a very common opponent in a 3 on 1 handicap Match in the Undefeated Male , The Puma , who has defeated Charlie , Melissa , & Sinn the most during his career long winning streak over the DT Ladies .

The Puma did come out , but as soon as he saw his 3 Opponents he just stopped walking to the ring & said " I can't believe this , you 3 again , wow , when they told me i'd be facing 3 misc opponents , I never expected it to be you 3 again , Melissa , iv'e beaten you like 5 times , already , Sinn , I have defeated you like 4 times , & Charlie , you especially don't learn , iv'e put you down like 7 times already & you are right there on my victim list with these 2 & that dumb blonde , Carolyn , who I defeated again my last match with ease & you know what , you 3 are not worth my time , you are losers , I'm out of here" .

The ladies watched stunned as the Puma just turned & walked away , getting them to yell at him to come back before he disappeared out of sight , but since he left & the ladies had no opponent now & showing up was a waste of time , they began to bicker amongst each other about what he said , at least Melissa & Charlie did as Sinn stayed out of it since Charlie was her Best Friend & Melissa while not a Best Friend , was a friend none the less , but stood by as Melissa & Charlie kept putting blame on each other saying " I went before you & while not winning , I wore him down enough that you , as anchor , should of been fresh enough to put him away " which so far has seen Melissa be anchor twice & Charlie as the anchor twice , but they kept at it & then both claimed that they lasted longer & took more punishment for the benefit of the team & then the other went out & got defeated even quicker to lose it for the team & eventualy , the mild mannered Sinn , couldn't take her pals going at it anymore & said " Melissa , Charlie , please stop , we lost as a team , that's all " & upon hearing Sinn chime in , Melissa turned to her & said " Sinn , stay out of this " & her small scolding of Sinn was taken the wrong way by Charlie who was angry at Melissa at that point & replied " Don't yell at her Bitch " as she spun Melissa around by her shoulder & drove her fist into Melissa's midesction , catching Melissa off guard & driving more air out of her than usual since Melissa was unable to tense up her belly for the bunch & with a 2nd Punch to her mid , Melissa dropped to her knees & Charlie shouted for Sinn to hold her arms behind her , which Sinn did for her pal , letting the moment get to her from Melissa yelling at her & held her as Charlie quickly dropped to her knees & as Melissa was still stunned & could only weakly squirm to try to escape , Charlie began to pepper Melissa with painful little Jab Punches to Melissa's tits & mid as she 1st punched the left tit , then the right tit , then her mid , then back to her left tit , then back to her right , then back to her mid again , then went right back to whapping her left tit , then her right , & then finished the barrage by giving Melissa 3 heavier punches into her mid & stood up & as she did , Sinn pushed Melissa forward & to the mat .

Charlie took a quick walk to take a rest & told Sinn to put Melissa into a Camel Clutch , which she did , making Melissa lightly writh as a new pain was added to a new body part , her back , charlie was moving in , but stopped when she saw a spectator watching , the Puma , who was actually urging Charlie & Sinn on & even though he was a masked man , he could be seen smiling at the mouth opening of the mask & he actually tole Charlie " Killer Instinct honey , that's what you need , Killer Instinct " & it urged her on even though Melissa was still supposedly her friend , but that was not on her mind at that point as she moved back in as Melissa was still weak in the Camel Clutch Sinn had on her as she grabbed melissa's legs & shouted out " Killer instinct " as she drove her foot hard into Melissa's twat getting a moan of pain from the double teammed sexpot who was still unable to get anything back since Charlie's suckerpunch to her mid , but Charlie repeated the same words as she gave Melissa 6 more hard kicks to her twat as Sinn kept the Camel Clutch on Melissa , actually tighening her grip as she got into it more from the feeling of control as Melissa let out her helpless cried every time Charlie's foot impacted her womanhood .

Charlie told Sinn to drop Melissa & she did & then told her to let's punish tha area some more sweetie & together they dragged Melissa to the corner & both left the ring , both so into it , they cared less that The Puma was standing within a few steps reach , but he stayed put & watched , still smiling as Charlie & Sinn grabbed Melissa by her ankles & pulled her forward so Melissa's cxnt was resting right against the ring pole , making her beg for not what she believed was coming when she was able to get enough bearing to know where she was & what happens in that situation , but Charlie & Sinn nodded in unison & pulled Melissa forward until the post with Melissa's twat crushed into it allowed no further progress , so they pushed her back a tad & pulled her forward again , & then again , & then again , & then again , & then again , & then again , then again , then again , & then a 10th time before they let up & went to climb into the ring where they got unexpected help as The Puma moved in saying " it looked like fun " & 5 times , with alot more force on it , moved Melissa back & pulled her punished twat into the post hard before backing away & taking her spectator position again as Charlie & Sinn dragged Melissa way from the corner & gave her twat a break from pain as they locked her into a dual Crossface which had Melissa in too much pain on the verge of passing out to even attempt a Tap Out slap or even cry out a submission as Charlie & Sinn teased her for the full 90 secs they held her in the painful hold before letting her go as The Puma clapped at what he was seeing .

Charlie & Sinn actually bowed at the Puma , thanking him for his support as they brought Melissa up & walked her to the corner , Melissa's legs going even though the rest of her was almost not as they walked her to the ropes & asked the Puma for his assistance & he was more than happy to help as he lifted Melissa up & dropped her twat right down over the top rope & held her until Charlie & Sinn had their grips where they wanted & said " Thank You Puma ' as they began to punish Melissa's womanhood again as they bounced her up & down on the the top rope , the bounce up giving Melissa momentary relief until she came downward & the hard not to forgiving rope rammed down into her twat as the pain quickly returned to that area as they let her boune for 30 secs before stopping the pulling of the ropes & gave Melissa a tiny push back towards the ring , where she did fall after her twat came down 1 more time & laid out of it .

Charlie kicked Melissa onto her back & Sinn quickly moved in & put Melissa into a Headscissors hold as Charlie grabbed her by the legs & alternated between giving her a Stomp to her mid , & Twat for another full min as the Puma entered the ring during that time , making Charlie back away cautiously now , but he told her that she had nothing to worry about saying " Iv'e kicked Melissa there so many times & loved it every time , & seeing you do it , sorry Charlie , I have to do it again " & he did , giving Melissa 7 more Crotch Stomps as Sinn again added more pressure to her headscissors she had appiled on Melissa until the Puma backed away & was about to leave when Charlie invited him to stay & then told Sinn " Let's finish her girl " & together they brought Melissa up , locked a leg inside Melissa's leg , & then dropped down forward with her , driving Melissa's head into the mat with a Double Stroke DDT & then Charlie & sinn knelt at either side of Melissa , planted a knee on her her chest & asked the Puma to count & since he was used to counting 10 count pins on the girls , he did just that at that point , 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 & after hitting his hand on the mat , he said " Your winners , Charlie & Sinn " & even happily raised their arms as Melissa lay out beneath them .

Charlie & Sinn though after the Puma lowered their arms , decided to make peace with him & told him " You came here to wrestle right , & i'm sure you didn't want to come here for nothing & want your undefeated streak to continue , so face Melissa " & he nodded ok & brought Melissa up as Charlie & Sinn both said " Ding " & the Puma gave Melissa a Bodyslam & made the cover as Charlie & Sinn got down & counted , 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 & then raised his arm & declared him the winner , the 1st time they were happy he was & shook his hand before The Puma went his way & Charlie & Sinn left another way smiling & holding hands as Melissa lay in the ring out & looking the sexy loser she was this day as the camera panned out .      
You never grow old until you stop being young