News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Uschi Digard VS Quisha Page

• 0 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Uschi Digard VS Quisha Page
« on: September 16, 2022, 09:17:06 PM »
Fantasy catfights and titfights we will sadly never see. Part 1

Uschi Digard
VS
Quisha Page

A Catfight then hands on and then off Titfight!
I have long dreamed of seeing these 2 tangle. Uschi had shown herself to be able to give and take in all 3 types of fights, same for Quisha. Seeing Uschi succumbing to Quisha as they swing tits or each are squeezing the others breasts,  then watching Uschi getting revenge in the next fall, making Quisha fall to her knees holding her out pounded breasts, or still weakly clutching her rivals tits, has been seared in my memory.
To see Uschi struggling between her rivals legs as her boobs are mangled or her doing the same to Quisha would have been awesome! The verbal taunts and abuse when each are in control, in my fantasy of them, would be enough to make me loose my shit!
I love Quisha, but I have always imagined Ushi  finally taking control of the catfight with a waist scissors and mauling her tits till she was unable to take it anymore.
I also love Uschi, but seeing Quisha tit smashing Uschi till she dropped to her knees clutching her aching boobs in defeat is how I see that type of fight ending.  As too the hands on titfight it has always been a toss up, but I tend to give Uschi the edge.
What do you all think?
Wrdwvr