News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kelcey & Bobby1

• 0 Replies

Offline kelcey

Kelcey & Bobby1
« on: April 28, 2018, 04:29:48 AM »

bobby1
hissssssssssssss
kelcey
you want a piece of me?
bobby1
lets kiss fight whore UHMMMMMMM
kelcey
hearing your challenge, I walk up to you as I start to unbutton my blouse. I lean in and press my lips against yours.
bobby1
Yanking my toips above my head ,in just my pink bra and a tiny skirt , with pink acey thogns under em as i wrpa my lips around your lips and kiss you hard UHMMM
kelcey
starting to feel you kissing me, I lift my hands up and bring them behind your head. pulling you tighter, I part my lips and grind them into yours. moaning softly as I do
bobby1
my ahnds slowly moving to your hips and then to your ass , squeezing your tight ass harder UHMMMMM!!!!!!  as youy start to pull my face hard  i try to suck on your lips harder UHMMMM!!!!!
kelcey
I feel you grab my ass and pull my hips into your pelvis. my fingers slowly sinking into your hair, and I start to clutch your hair as the 2 of us are getting wrapped up in this battle
bobby1
moaning harder as we start to kiss eachother like two sexy beast UHNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!  maonign hard in your lips now  as i suck on them harder  my ahdns squeezing your ass harder  as i yank you close to me UHNMMMM!!!!!!! my eyes fluttering
kelcey
I try to slip my tongue into your mouth as saliva starts to run down my chin. I let go of your hair as my arms slide on top of your upper arms. I grab my left hand with my right hand, starting to squeeze as our breasts pancake each other
bobby1
my lisp slowly wrap over your wet tongue UHNNNNNN maonign harder as saliva oozing out off our lips ahrd on to  our chin  as i try to press my tongue onto your tongue  triyng to slowly shove it back into  your moth as i feel you ahrd squeeze to my biscps UHM<MMM
kelcey
I feel your tongue pushing against mine. as you start to push my tongue back into my mouth, my lips wrap around your long tongue. I try to change tactics, as my right hand fumbles at the back of your bra as I attempt to unhook it
bobby1
maoning harder as i try to lean towards you , gfeelking your hands unhooking my bra , UHNNN maonign louder as i spank your ass hard SPANKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!  triyng to shove your tongue hard back into your mouth , triyng to press my tongue into your mouth now UHMMMM!!!!!!  as i send another hard SPANKKKKK
kelcey
your tongue slowly sliding deeper into my mouth, feeling it rubbing the roof of my mouth. I let out a loud moan into your mouth as you spank my ass. my left hand snakes down to the zipper of your skirt, grabbing at the zipper to yank it down. my right hand tries to get in between our bodies to start pulling your skirt and thong down off of you
bobby1
moaning harder as i feel my bra down to the floor ,my naked tities hanging donw  as i try to grip on your  zipper of your tigh shorts , loosenning it up slowly  as i try to grab your thogns and shorts , kissing you harder , i try to shove my tongue deep into your mouth triyng to shove your tongue back harder  wanting to make you gag a bit now  as i
 try to strip you bottomless
kelcey
I bring my hands up and hope to rest them on your shoulders. I try to shove you to separate us as I break the kiss. my breathing gets hard, panting wildly as I finish unbutton my blouse. letting it fall to the floor, and I finish pulling my short shorts and baby blue thong down my legs. standing nude in front of you, 5'5", 128, 34c breasts with rock hard nipples
bobby1
Uffffffffffff!!  gasping harder  as i keep shoving your tongue back onto your moiuth UHNNNNN!!! maoning harder and louder and UGNNNNN!!!!  as you shove me hard  from you saliva sliding down from my lips onto my tities  as i lay naked in front of you  at 5'6 145lbs 36DD  , staring at you as i breathe hard , my tities heaving up and down ahrd GRRRR!!
!!!!!
kelcey
I can't help but stare at your briefly, taking in the sight of your sexy body. I start to lay down on top of you, pressing my 34c's on top of yours. shockwaves run through my body as our nipples graze against each other. I resume the kiss, grinding my lips back onto yours
bobby1
(on our knees now hun ?)
kelcey
(you said "lay naked in front of you". thought you were on your back. want me to re-post?)
bobby1
(hehe okay sure , can you please )
kelcey
I can't help but stare at your briefly, taking in the sight of your sexy body. seeing you on your knees facing me. I come back toward you, pressing my 34c's into yours. shockwaves run through my body as our nipples graze against each other. I resume the kiss, grinding my lips back onto yours
(OK?)
bobby1
(thanks :* )
on my knees , breathing harder now  my tities heaving up and down hard  as i stare at your cute little body moving down to your knees too , moaning hard  as i elan ,pressing my naked tities to your tities  as i star tto suck on your lips harder  UHNNNNN!!! maoning hard  as my ahdns moaign to your hips
kelcey
my moans start to get a little louder as we kiss once again. I slide my hands behind you, and I pull my right hand back. I slap your left ass cheek, feeling you moan a little louder into my mouth. tilting my head, I try to reciprocate and suck on your lips
bobby1
Oufffffffffffffffffffffffff  gasping on your lips now as i feel you hard slpa across my ass UHNNNNN!!!!!  moaning harder as i place my hadns on your ass and squeeze your ass harder UGNNNN!!!!!!!  trying to slide my tongue slowly into your mouth  triyng to shove your tongue harder back UHMMMM
kelcey
feeling your firm 36DD's pressed into me, I moan each and every time our nipples collide. my left hands releases your right ass cheek and tries to snake its way in between our bodies. my fingers rub across your firm belly, then they start sliding down further. your tongue pushes against mine, starting to win that battle
kelcey
(Bobbi, I have about 20-30 minutes left before I have to go)
bobby1
UGNNNNNN!!!!  feeling your cute hand over my tight firm abs now  UGNNN maonign hard  in your lips as i suck your lips harder and harder , saliva oozing out of our lips hard  as i try to raise both ymhadns up and WHAMPPPPP!!!!  triyng to send  hard double slap across your ass SPANKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!   yt
(humm okay)
kelcey
I send a scream into your mouth as you slap both of my ass cheeks. reaching my right hand further around behind you, trying to slap at your right ass cheek. my left hand slides down to find your wet labia. my index finger slides up and down your slit.
bobby1
Fuckkkkkfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff moaning harder on your lips  as i slide my hands to your  thighs  UHNNMMMMMM maonign harder as you  rub my pussy slowly , sucking yor lips harder i look to shove my tongue onto your tongue triyng to shvoe your tongue deep into your mouth looking to gag you UHMMMMM maonign ahrder as i try to yank your th
ighs up triyng to shove you onto yor back
kelcey
I begin to gag a little as your tongue is shoved deep into my mouth. I try to pull away from your kiss, hoping to get some air into me as my breathing gets faster. just as I try to pull away, I feel you bump your breasts into me. my legs start to wobble as my lust builds, and you shove me onto my back
bobby1
slowly grabbing your biscpes with my ahdns  triyng to squeeze them hard and pin them to the ground to your side as i try to slowly mount over your  wrapping my lipa round your lips  triyng to press my tongue harder to your tongue  trying to make you gag hard for air  ,my naked cxnt slowly pressing over your pussy and grind them hard UHMMMM
kelcey
before I can say anything, you resume your hard kiss on me as I feel your wet pussy pushed against mine. I feel my erect clit press into your cameltoe as you jam your tongue deep into my mouth. I start to feel my orgasm slowing bubbling inside me
bobby1
kissing your harder as i suck you hot saliva slowly  as i try to poke my thick tongue harder into your mouth pressing your tongue harder back to your mouth making you gag hard ,i slowly raise my ass up and slam my pusys hard over your pussy HUMPPPP!!!! and again HUMPPPP
kelcey
(sorry. had to let my dog outside)
bobby1
(no problem :) )
kelcey
feeling our saliva start dripping down my cheeks, your tongue continues its exploration of my mouth. that alone starts to bring my orgasm close to exploding. but I feel your pussy drive hard into my wet swollen labia. my clit starts to rub against yours, and I start to moan louder into your mouth as your tongue has overtaken mine
bobby1
my hands gripping on your bisceps pining them down ahrd as i start to raise my ass up and slam my pusys harder to tyoyr pussy HUMPPP HUMPPPPP!!!!  as my tongue shoves your tongue back harder making sdaliva ooze out of your lips hard  UHNNNNNN!!!!! maonign harder as i start to slap my pusys harder to your pussy
kelcey
I try to break the kiss once again, but you are controlling me tonight (not that I mind!). you continue to pound my pussy over and over and over. every smack of our pussies sending me closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. suddenly, I turn my head to break the kiss as I let out a loud scream. OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK. i'MMMMMMMMMMMMM CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
bobby1
UHMMMMMM maonign harder now as i fele you break my kiss  and start to scream out hard as i start to slam my pusys harder and faster HUMPPP HUMPPP looing to drain you hard and finish you off , SLAPPPP SLAPPPP slapping my cxnt har dover yor leaking cxnt  as i press my titiesahrder to your tities , triyng to lean further and try to wrpa my lips again
to your lips  triyng to shut your screams UHMMMM   yt
kelcey
my pussy gushes its juices against your pussy as you keep slamming your pussy into me. you clamp your lips back onto mine as I feel your tits pancaking mine. I try to bring my hands up to your shoulders, but your hands are pushing my arms down on the bed. I try to get my feet flat on the bed in an effort to turn us over
bobby1
UHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!  grinding your pussy harder with my pussy now ,kissing your lips harder  as i feel you squirm under me hard  , i allow you to roll us as i lay on ym abck now , i keep grinding your leaking pusys hard from under you , kissing you harder  UHNMMMM!!!!!