News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

HELP! - Problems with wireless acces to FCF

• 3 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
HELP! - Problems with wireless acces to FCF
« on: June 23, 2013, 01:25:38 AM »
Hi all,  I have been unable to access the site via my mobile phone for several days.  Anyone else having this problem?  I am able to get into other websites without incident and don't have on any weird filters, so I am baffled.  I'd appreciate any advice for how to solve or work around ideas.  Thanks in advance!  I won't be back on a desktop for a bit so can't properly thank you until then.   :)

Offline FightGirl

Re: HELP! - Problems with wireless acces to FCF
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 04:29:11 AM »
Working fine for me, I'm using an iPhone 5 and Safari, also working with Chrome. Which phone and browser are you using? Also check that you don't have content barring enabled, you might have to contact your network to disable it if you do have it.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 01:24:00 AM »
I have a new LG phone on 3G.  Thanks for suggestions on content barring.  If anyone else has ideas please send me a personal message.  I forgot I need to log on to see replies to this post.   :)

Offline FightGirl

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 06:25:13 AM »
Well that doesn't really narrow it down much as LG have quite a few different phones. Does it use Android? If it does then install a different browser and see if that works.