News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 37

• 12 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 37
« on: October 18, 2020, 08:34:18 PM »
TO ALL VIEWERS: Please see the Events tab (below) on the site to get a detailed explanation of the new weighted RNG system I'm using to determine winners! This tab also has information on how to become a Stable Manager!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/2017/12/ppv-1.html

Pay Per View 37 will see both the first ever tag match and Alexandra Daddario attempting to retain her Title once again against Kate Upton!! It will also see the long-awaited return of the fan favorite "Lumberjack & Jill" matches! The last time we saw these types of fights was all the way back in PPV 16. (Readers) be prepared for the nastiest, most vile, most violent fights the CWF has ever seen!! Read the recaps at your own peril. If you're unfamiliar with this style of match - there are no rules inside the ring, but there are even less outside it. This match type sees the ring apron lined with you guessed it; LUMBERJACKS. Roided, muscled, frothing lumberjacks interspersed among the biggest names in the CWF. The Lumberjacks & Jills (Dennings, Fox, and the rest of your favorites) will have the opportunity to interfere, cheat, fight and fuck the competitors in the ring should they foolishly drift near the ropes. A pin just signals the beginning of the loser's nightmare, as these brutal matches don't end until the Lumberjacks & Jills DECIDE it's over. The loser is subject unspeakable punishment and humiliation outside the ring as she's delivered right into the waiting arms of the fighters lining the ring. Whether it's fucking, further demolishing, or both, the loser of the match will never forget what happens AFTER the bell. But remember, you're still just voting for who wins the match in the ring. All the rest is just extracurricular.

As always, once the polls lock, I'll roll out a PPV on the site with all the recap submissions I received (and write myself!) The more submissions I get, the more amazing a read it will be for everyone, so y'all help me out with recap submissions if a match-up interests you!! Just a fair warning, I'm going to expand the length of my recaps and likely write most/all of the fights to ensure each of the losers don't get off easy. For these reasons, I'm going to ask for your patience while I write the stories. This PPV will have a delay in its release compared to my other PPVs, so just a heads up :)

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/

The Ring
{alt}

Title Fight
{alt}

{alt}

Alexandra Daddario
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 32C
Hometown: New York City, New York

{alt}

Kate Upton
Height: 5'10
Weight: 140 lbs
Bust: 34DD
Hometown: St. Joseph, Michigan

{alt}

Stana Katic
Height: 5'9
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 32B
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

{alt}

Lindsey Pelas
Height: 5'3
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 32F
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

{alt}

Cali Logan
Height: 5'3
Weight: 110 lbs
Bust: 34C
Hometown: California

{alt}

Brooklyn Decker
Height: 5'9
Weight: 117 lbs
Bust: 36DD
Hometown: Kettering, Ohio

{alt}

Mandy Moore
Weight: 135 lbs
Bust: 34B
Hometown: Nashua, New Hampshire

{alt}

Blake Lively
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 34C
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

{alt}{alt}

Emma Watson / Kristen Stewart

{alt}{alt}

Taylor Swift / Victoria Justice

Offline Thedemba2

Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 37
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 12:08:38 AM »
I am a fan of Watson but this time it is betterfor team Swift Justice to take the W.
I hope the RNG gives the win to the new team, it makes sense storywise

Offline AlphaPrime82

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 02:47:44 PM »
What is the RNG again? I hope Emma and Kirsten take the win

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 01:16:43 AM »
What is the RNG again? I hope Emma and Kirsten take the win

Say Fighter A receives 60% of the vote and Fighter B receives 40%. Now, I put them into a RNG to determine the real winner. If the number comes back 1-60, Fighter A wins. If it comes back 61-100, Fighter B wins. To give the poll more weight, I will use a best of 3 system. The poll winner receives 1 victory in the best of 3 series. The poll loser must then win the RNG 2 times to take the series. This way, the poll carries a substantial amount of weight. This remedies the problem with a 51%/49% poll win essentially meaning nothing in the RNG. Now we have CHAOS. This opens up a whole world of possibilities for me as the commissioner. I can create matchups even when I think the voting will be skewed in one fighter's favor because now we can have upsets. I can create rematches, rivalries, and tons more. With the old method, a rematch would be pointless. Of course the voting would turn out the same as the first fight. But now, we can have varying results.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 06:06:19 PM »
Writers - no upsets with the RNG!

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 06:24:51 PM »
I will write Alexandra vs Kate, but no idea how long it will take me.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 07:00:31 PM »
I will write Alexandra vs Kate, but no idea how long it will take me.

No worries, I'm writing at least the first four fights so it will take me quite a bit of time.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 07:01:27 AM »
You know how long my stories can get even though I always tell myself to keep them short.

Offline AlphaPrime82

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2020, 02:07:41 PM »
Vitezislav your stories are truly master piece works of art they may be long but they are always well worth the read thank you for your willingness to share such amazing talents with all of us

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 07:53:44 PM »
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I've compiled all the old promo material from previous PPVs done by our outstanding managers and saved them in a new tab on the site. Suggested by jdo90, this should help us keep track of all the trash talk and rivalries. Check it out!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/promos.html

We also have a new stable joining the ranks - The No Air Zone. This stable will have Pelas, Decker, Addison, and new fighter Demi Rose Mawby. Welcome to the CWF!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 08:16:02 PM by Taylor Hawkins »

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2020, 10:52:39 PM »
This PPV will be out next Sunday - writers get me your stories if you haven't!

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2020, 07:43:16 PM »
Results are now LIVE on the site for PPV 37! I think this is by far the largest PPV we've ever had in terms of submissions, so thanks to everyone who made this event so special with their contributions!! Enjoy the fights!! :)

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-37.html

PPV 38 will be out next weekend!

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2020, 07:26:20 PM »
I’ve read every single one and loved all of the PPVs.

Please let me know if you ever want to use another non-celebrity in a fight. I’d happily throw my name into the ring for any kind of fight. Lethal Ladder, Lumberjack, whatever.

Thank you for the support :) I'll keep you in mind for sure!