News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Asian Queen - Royal Rumble style

• 15 Replies

FawnL

Asian Queen - Royal Rumble style
« on: January 30, 2017, 08:46:56 PM »
I see there are several Asian girls on this board and I am thinking that it would be fun to have
a sort of Battle Royal on the ring, with as many Asians as possible to crown the "Asian Queen 2017".

it would be a poll with the members here voting to choose who is the best, the winner...
I would see three votes for each and selecting who you want to eliminate.....

What do you think..?

Then if any Asian girl wants to be in the fight, well...add the name and a profile pic/measurements....

let's see if we can make something....   ;D

FawnL

Re: Asian Queen - Royal Rumble style
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 10:08:06 AM »
..ok...over 100 views and not even one reply....

I would say..forget it then....

byeee...

Offline AsianGigi

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 03:37:29 AM »
Just seeing this now. You can count me in!

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 11:21:05 PM »
well...I posted this one months ago and gave up the idea after that only one girl had signed in....

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 04:58:23 AM »
If you ladies need a referee, I would be happy to offer my services.  Nothing sexier that Asian women fighting (except maybe redheads)

{alt}

{alt}

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 11:03:33 AM »
...well...I would like to get to at least 10 ladies on the ring...and fight all together all vs all...no rule
weapons allowed and those KOed pushed out of the ring....

If we can get to a good number the idea is still on...

sorry Bill....no need to have a ref is such a brawl....may be you can collect the girls eliminated and carry them in your arms
to the back stage... something telling me that you might love that role....   ;D ;D

....and you could get the role of "Official Speaker", describing what is happening on the ring....plus each woman could
add her view of the fight...

I would also like to know who would be the favourite target of each constestant...
mine, at the moment would be Nyteshade..!! I would love to put her out...and kick her limp body out of the ring.. !!  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:01:26 PM by FawnL »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 01:57:42 AM »
If the Battle Royale doesn't work out, I would love to put together a match between both of you.  

I hope the Battle Royale does happen as there are a lot of sexy Asian fighters.  I like both ideas, making sure eliminated girls get carried away and with a hands free device could help describe action also :)

love multitasking

Asian oil wrestling Battle Royale

{alt}

Love this pic

{alt}

Noticed there is a movie doing a take on the Japanese Battle Royale with a lesbian theme

{alt}

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 01:58:31 AM by Wild Bill »

FawnL

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 01:21:33 PM »
oh yeah Fawn. Well bitch the feeling is verymutual. Id happily toss you out the ring, but i think id have to deal with you outside the ring too. Weak bitch!

yeah....I want to see who is playing who, then....

may be it is time that we meet and see whose ass is getting kicked...

FawnL

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 08:13:27 PM »
oh yeah ... well i can tell you now whos ass is getting kicked! Yours I believe as I hand it to you on a plate girl
[/quote]

...fine I hope I can set this Royal Rumble, but we can also have a private fight....before that... :D

FawnL

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 08:47:51 PM »
itd be me and you concentrating on each other again. I sence a big rivalry in my nostrils

...yes, bitch....I would be all over you ....!! kicking your ass and stripping you naked...!!   ;D ;D ;D

FawnL

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 09:31:44 PM »
oh you are dreaming bitch. Ill be handing that ass of yours to you. Anytime, anyplace
[/quote]

....why wasting time..?? bring that skinny ass of yours here....and we see immediately...
what about a leather fight...? Biker vs biker...? No rules....

FawnL

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 11:39:04 PM »
yeah leather fight is fine by me bitch
[/quote]

we can make the Royal Rumble a biker fight....all contestant dressed in leather, fighting in a bar...
and those eliminated...sent flying out of the local through the windows....landing outside in the dust... ;D ;D

we need more contestant then...

FawnL

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 12:04:26 AM »

You need a recruiting campaign girl

go around then and get girls..we have a couple here already....and ..yes..looking at your size a small window will
be enough for your flight...

FawnL

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 09:46:03 AM »
well if all else fails we still have each other to rip apart bitch
[/quote]

..you know...I am eager to take you one to one fight...but I would like to organize this bar brawl....Biker Style....
girls arriving on their bikes....dressed in leather ..and having this brawl..no rules ...one will be the winner and crowned the Queen...
all the others will be eating the dust....  ;D ;D

at the moment - if confirmed - we are only 4...(gigner27, Busty Asian Apple, FawnL and Nyteshade)....get more..it will be more fun..

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 01:19:32 PM »
Yes, please. I am taking the day off to be sure to attend the fight.  :)