News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Clique Wars Fall '12: (Spring '12 champs-- The Girly Girls)

• 231 Replies

Offline Sexy Sarah

• The Masked Mistress!
Re: Clique Wars Fall '12: (Spring '12 champs-- The Girly Girls)
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 08:34:11 PM »
Soooooo the SSG's are - by my rubbish math - the smallest current fighting group now ? Yet still the team everyone wants to beat ? Says it all.

Jealousy is such an ugly trait.

See you all soon.

xx
SILK STOCKING GIRLS :- YOU WANT TO BE US - YOUR GUY WANTS TO BE WITH US.

Offline lil sara

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 08:40:17 PM »
Soooooo the SSG's are - by my rubbish math - the smallest current fighting group now ? Yet still the team everyone wants to beat ?

no...no...no Sarah...the Silkies are the team everybody CAN still beat... :D ;D >:( *giggle*

xoxo

~S~

GGz4evr!!!
Originator of FCF "Happy Huggle Wednesday"

one half of "Nice 'n Evil" with my Big Sis Megan!

One half of  BRATS "R" US with my awesome Brat Sis Laurie Breeze!!!

"I voted...for Pete's sake"

Offline Sexy Sarah

• The Masked Mistress!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 08:43:33 PM »
Soooooo the SSG's are - by my rubbish math - the smallest current fighting group now ? Yet still the team everyone wants to beat ?

no...no...no Sarah...the Silkies are the team everybody CAN still beat... :D ;D >:( *giggle*

xoxo

~S~

GGz4evr!!!

Well shorty - I look forward to you trying to put that theory to the test. I will provide you with a complimentary trampoline for you to let you try to slap my face.

Mwah.
SILK STOCKING GIRLS :- YOU WANT TO BE US - YOUR GUY WANTS TO BE WITH US.

Offline Claire Bear

• Let me bring your fantasies to life.
    • Erotic Writer Extraordinaire
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2012, 09:12:14 PM »
I'm here to put The Busty Babes on top!!!
Erotica Writer Extraordinaire
<a href="https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=7798659" data-patreon-widget-type="become-patron-button">Become a Patron!</a><script async src="https://c6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js"></script>

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 09:14:26 PM »
I'm here to put The Busty Babes on top!!!

Another Busty?  Ughh.....Where is Scarlett finding all these balloons!!  Joking aside, nice to meet you Claire
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline kirawrstls

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2012, 05:00:45 PM »
Hey bitches..I want to become a GG..

Dont let the good looks fook ya..by day Im an international hottie (well..hell..I'm that at night too) and by night...I'm your Equal Opportunity Ass Stomper...My homegirl Rylie said I should come over and see what the fuss is all about. All I'm seeing is teen wannabees and skanks..

You wannabees should be on ya knees (well..you're there MOST of the time anyway but..) thanks my girl Rylie for allowing you to even breath the same AIR as her. My god...dont you skanks wake up every morning and think about drowning yourself in all that peroxide you use just for lookin at my girl? You will never EVEA EVEA be as hot as she is..NEVA!!!

later bitches

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 06:03:46 PM »
Where'd this one come from, the Penn Station Taco Bell?

LOL!!!  What what bitches!!!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline kirawrstls

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 07:15:06 PM »

That's better than working the alley behind it...

• God Member
Re: Clique Wars Fall '12: Busty Fun!!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2012, 09:30:48 PM »
Busty Scarlett was hanging out with myself Katie and Kelly last night in a little special girl time.   Doesn't count for any points but I think  Little Scarlett understands where the PBK is coming from when we say we are going to win this year.  Does Scar's team of basketballs and weather apparatus have what it takes to challenge?  Can't wait to find out!

Ash

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2012, 11:28:37 PM »

Dont let the good looks fook ya..by day Im an international hottie (well..hell..I'm that at night too) and by night...I'm your Equal Opportunity Ass Stomper...My homegirl Rylie said I should come over and see what the fuss is all about. All I'm seeing is teen wannabees and skanks..

You wannabees should be on ya knees (well..you're there MOST of the time anyway but..) thanks my girl Rylie for allowing you to even breath the same AIR as her. My god...dont you skanks wake up every morning and think about drowning yourself in all that peroxide you use just for lookin at my girl? You will never EVEA EVEA be as hot as she is..NEVA!!!

later bitches

Total endorsement of this post!  ;)

Welcome to the GirlyGirlz, Kira! I know you're gonna have lots of fun kicking Silky, PBJ 'n BB butt.

The GirlyGirlz, we're just that good ..... 'n we just got even better! Deal with it!

GGz4evr!!!

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 11:37:01 PM »
you just wait till the "sauce"  is all over your face Jess

Clearly that one has had some nights end missing the JWoww train back to the shore, then being comforted by some Stoli with a pile of her BeBe brand clothing at the foot of a bed.

Kisses!

I od have to say the PBK's do have the best wit on here!

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 11:43:44 PM »

later bitches

Welcome to the GirlyGirlz, Kira! I know you're gonna have lots of fun kicking Silky, PBJ 'n BB butt.

The GirlyGirlz, we're just that good ..... 'n we just got even better! Deal with it!

GGz4evr!!!

xoxo

~L~

Listen to Breezy with the Globogym quote!!!!

We're better than you and we know it!  You call that a sit up Donnie!?!??

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 11:50:46 PM »

later bitches

GGz4evr!!!

xoxo

~L~

No one can resist Laurie Goodman when she puts on her shiny shoes!

Joni wheres the unibabble translator?   Jessss  is hissin again....

Where is the Rylie truth translator cause she lies!

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2012, 11:56:22 PM »

later bitches

GGz4evr!!!

xoxo

~L~

Gahdamn you Bernice!

Don't go cryin to your daddy, when I wipe it up with your face!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2012, 01:44:15 AM »

later bitches

GGz4evr!!!

xoxo

~L~

Gahdamn you Bernice!

Don't go cryin to your daddy, when I wipe it up with your face!

Do us all a favor. Save your routine for the pommel horse!    ;) :P 8)

(A nice little Olympic reference, the GGz always go for the gold!)

GGz4evr!!!

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars