News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What TV shows/ series do you regularly watch?

• 81 Replies

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
Re: What TV shows/ series do you regularly watch?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 06:03:16 AM »
House
Totally. Can't believe I forgot about that show. I only like the first 3 seasons though. By the fourth, it became more about drama and less about medicine. Not to mention the medical special effects lessened a lot.

Hugh Laurie was amazing.  Also, a British show that AGG and Katie have turned me onto is Peep Show.  Phenominal
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline MarissaFights

• love cyber catfights detailed & realistic
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 06:44:47 AM »
mash-when i was in australia
two & a half men
big bang theory
rules of engagement
survivor
cold case files-the REAL 1,cant watch any of that fake crap(csi etc)after watching this & the next 3
forensic files
fbi files
medical detectives
tmz
home improvement & married with children from the old days
NOTHING ANIMATED
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline MarissaFights

• love cyber catfights detailed & realistic
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 06:45:35 AM »
please delete,doubled
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:47:16 AM by MarissaFights »
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2013, 01:53:19 AM »
american idol
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 07:49:11 AM »
JUST happened to start into a set ... show from around original star trek series...
Space 1999  Was remastered I believe. Probably looks clearer now than when originally aired.

YES I also have several of the older sci fi series ...
Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, and Buck Rogers among them.

Storm   
WOW, Storm, what memories you ve brought ,me and my school mates we used
to play after school the previous evening episode of Space 1999 (I used to be Toni :)) and Battlestar Galactica!Cylons attack!I dont like much though the new episodes   of BG >:(

As for a bit more recent scifi my favorites by far STAR TREK NEW GENERATION, BABYLON 5 :)

Star Trek Next Generation .. 100% yes!! Have entire series, as well as movies on dvd.
Actually have had the honor of meeting/ seeing Marina Sirtis in person a few times now.. Sighhh lovely lady, and wonderful personality.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 07:54:49 AM »
SOME of the comedies ...

Recently started getting series of Night Court with Harry Anderson, and crew ... Some great characters.

WKRP in Cincinnati   LOVE that show still .. Still love it when they play the Thanksgiving episode CLASSIC line.. As god as my witness I thought turkeys could fly!!

Grounded for life.. Just a laugh how they tell story.. THIS is how it was. THEN after seeing it, and getting caught in the lie. They show what actually happened.

Married with Children... NEVER was given a chance at first. YET look how long it lasted.  Had to leave the room, other week. Visiting parents. Dad starting to tell me. He was just trying to watch Hondo!! How he never seems to get to see the whole thing. IF you watched the series you will get the joke, in that.

Storm

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2013, 08:12:25 PM »
JUST happened to start into a set ... show from around original star trek series...
Space 1999  Was remastered I believe. Probably looks clearer now than when originally aired.

Storm   
to play after school the previous evening episode of Space 1999 (I used to be Toni :)) and Battlestar Galactica!Cylons attack!I dont like much though the new episodes   of BG >:(

As for a bit more recent scifi my favorites by far STAR TREK NEW GENERATION, BABYLON 5 :)

Star Trek Next Generation .. 100% yes!! Have entire series, as well as movies on dvd.
Actually have had the honor of meeting/ seeing Marina Sirtis in person a few times now.. Sighhh lovely lady, and wonderful personality.

Storm

For sure....I remember watching that with my stepdad. I loved Capt. Picard.

(not trying to start a debate about who is the best captain here)
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2013, 07:05:32 AM »

Storm   

Storm

SOooooooooooooooo agree with you there Starbear .. Maybe should have said.. Make it so numnber 1!!   He he he
I love a lot of the Star Trek stuff.. YET in no way, am I a rabid Trekkie fan.. (Umm in episode 24 your hair was parted to the left. Then in corridor C it was parted the other way. Did you battle Klingons, in the corridor?? Forcing hair change styling??  ) Kind of over anal, everything must have secret trek meanings or reasons.. LOL

CAPT Picard .. YES being honest HAD to try Earl Grey tea  recently. Just to see how it was. Actually made by  Twinings?? Something like that tea maker, from the UK. So did it right!! 
That admitted.. Warp engines online.. ENGAGE!!  LOL

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2013, 07:55:34 PM »
Quote from: StarBear

[/quote

Is there a debate?
There was only One captain....and a host of pretenders.

mary xxx
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 07:56:24 PM by marydfights »
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2013, 08:06:17 AM »

Storm   

Storm

I love all the Star Trek shows and movies. The Next Generation is my favorite.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 07:39:47 PM »
Leverage
The Big Bang Theory
World's Dumbest on TruTV
The Office
The Wire
Deadwood  :)   (We tried playing a drinking game watching it.....every time someone says a certain word that rhymes with 'dock plucker' you have to take a drink. The game didn't last very long!)
Breaking Bad (My bf got me the Breaking Bad shirt for Christmas)

xoxo

NOT sure about breaking bad Laurie.. WOwwww your added photo.. Think you COULD break some hearts there. You look lovely there!!
Even more impressive.. THINK your looking more beautiful, and younger as you age... Hmmmmm VAMPIRE!!

Makes me think of  Buffy the Vampire Slayer series.. and Charmed ....  Lot of magic in both. As well as a lot of gorgeous ladies.

Hercules with Kevin Sorbo was also enjoyable.

Storm

~L~

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2013, 11:24:26 PM »
A series that was fun, with gorgeous ladies...

Relic Hunter  Starring Tia Carrere   Tia is like a female version of Indiana Jones .. Met her few years back RL.... OMG she is still so beautiful. Think one of her first movie credits was as the hot chick... something like that.
Tia easily is that and more.

Storm

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2013, 07:51:42 PM »
Currently WWE shows, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Elementary, Arrow and Castle.

My alltime favorite tho is Doctor Who. I can't wait for the rest of this season to air and for the 50th Anniversary celebration. If you think "who's the best Captain?" is a big time debate, try asking Whovians who the best Doctor was/is.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2013, 08:17:20 PM »
The Girls Next Door, Kendra, Kendra On Top

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2013, 10:49:06 PM »
Ok since I kind of screwed up, using the quote option...

Will add these in more open space... added them I thought before in quote from someone else.. YET everything stayed in quote.

Sooooooo fantasy/ urban fantasy with MAJOR battling babes ....  Buffy the Vampire Slayer  and Charmed!!
HEY just to many beautiful ladies for me to ignore...  Be honest who would not want to have their own BuffyBot to play with??

Hercules Lengendary journeys with Kevin Sorbo

Storm