News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Clique Wars: Gossip Room!!

• 92 Replies

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
The Clique Wars: Gossip Room!!
« on: February 19, 2013, 11:39:11 PM »
Hi everyone!

So what is The Clique Wars Gossip Room? Basically, this is the place to discuss anything clique related... Set up matches... Post wins/losses etc, general trash talk, etc.

Two basic rules:

1. Before posting anything here, please share privately first with the girl you're having your rivalry with. Unless it's fun for both girls, it's real drama and NOT fun trash talk. All the drama here should be role play.

2. Boys: OK, so boys ARE welcome to post here. Please though, leave the catty comments to the girls. You're more than welcome to cheer for the cliques/girls you love most... please do NOT insult your girl's rivals though.

Hugs and kisses and glitter,
Heidi
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:23:29 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline StarBear

• God Member
Re: The Clique Wars: Gossip Room!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 01:36:38 AM »
Heidi always has great ideas!
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 08:25:21 PM »
*Sighs* Well...I guess as usual I'll start things off here.. Yes, it's true, last week there was a little Silky VS Tramp tag team match. Sadly, my partner had RL things that had to be attended to, so I was left to face Rylie AND Paula all by myself!  :( Now, to be fair, it was a strict one on one contest. Honestly, a match with Paula would have been waaaaaay more fair....We're at least remotely the same size...Instead, Rylie decided to fight me...With her size advantage, honestly, how in the world could a girl my size be expected to beat her?! I have to say, I put up a pretty amazing fight and things went back and forth for a VERY long time. She eventually was able to wear me down though and I was forced to submit to her. At that point, after I had given up to Rylie, Paula decided to have her fun with me. Honestly, as a fellow co-captain, I have always respected Paula. I mean, she has done a good job with her clique, even if they ARE still a bunch of Tramps! *giggles* As of right now though, all the respect I had for Paula is TOTALLY gone! She chose to completely humiliate me with Ryile and made me swear that I would never post in the Classy Tramp forum again (can anyone say mature??? NOT!!!). Next time I run into you Paula, you better hope that Rylie is still there to protect you! Otherwise, I'LL be locking the Trampy captain into my Stockings Stretch finisher until she's sobbing out her submission to me!! *curtsies*

-Heidi Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 09:43:10 PM »
Well Rylie and Paula... I hope you've all had your fun...Just know I'll be taking out ALL my aggressions on your much smaller Trampy sister Ashley D!  ;D ;D ;D

We'll just see who's laughing then!

Our match is set for this Monday, March 4th at 3PM EST. The match is open to the public so anyone interested should post here Monday afternoon and we'll send you an invite!

XOXO,
Heidi

Offline Seth

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 10:23:20 PM »
Well Rylie and Paula... I hope you've all had your fun...Just know I'll be taking out ALL my aggressions on your much smaller Trampy sister Ashley D!  ;D ;D ;D

Our match is set for this Monday, March 4th at 3PM EST. The match is open to the public so anyone interested should post here Monday afternoon and we'll send you an invite!

XOXO,
Heidi

i want to see the fun...
Submit OR SUFFER

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 10:21:09 PM »

XOXO,
Heidi

Doubt I'll be able to make it, but I totally think you're going to win, Heidi!  All the Silkies seem to love and respect you so much, and there's obviously a reason for that which maybe these other girls just aren't capable of understanding  :)

You ROCK baby girl! *kisses* Thank you for supporting me! :)

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 11:23:01 AM »
So sorry I can't make it to watch ya totally dominate Ashley but I know you're gonna put on an awesome show and just totally own her!! I so agree with Sara, theres a reason ya the bestest Captain ever. Its cause ya the sexiest, smartest, toughest and best catfighter I know!!! Oh and Rylie I so hope one day ya will get over ya jealousy of the Silk Stockings Girls and maybe root for us or even join us. I know deep down ya wanna be one of us. Its ok sweety everyone does!! We still loves ya even though ya always try to pick on us lol. *BIG HUGS* Oh and btw everyone ya better watch out for Sara. She is way tough and fun!!!! And anyone who's mean to her has to deal with me!!! *grrrrr* lol

Silk Stockings Girls TOTALLY RULE!!!!

Silk Stockings

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 07:39:48 PM »
Next time you'll think twice about who you're messing with.

You better watch your back. Next time I promise to be around, Paula.  Eagerly waiting to put you where you belong.....on your back and under Heidi's foot.
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 03:54:50 AM »
Next time you'll think twice about who you're messing with.

You better watch your back. Next time I promise to be around, Paula.  Eagerly waiting to put you where you belong.....on your back and under Heidi's foot.

That will never happen..under Heidi's foot....haha you are good with the comedy...you mess with Paula...then your going to pay a heavy price for it.. :)

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2013, 05:00:48 PM »
Well Rylie and Paula... I hope you've all had your fun...Just know I'll be taking out ALL my aggressions on your much smaller Trampy sister Ashley D!  ;D ;D ;D

XOXO,
Heidi

Hey everyone, I am so, so sorry but I'm gonna have to postpone my match with Ashley today.  Everything is OK with me but I have a work-related crisis that I can't get out of. I am sooooooo sorry to everyone who may have shifted around plans to be available for the match. Ashley and I are chatting and we'll post a follow up date once we have that figured out. Again, sorry for the last minute change. RL can be soooooo much less fun than FCF!!! *pouts*

XOXO,
Heidi
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:01:36 PM by Heidi Foster »

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
Re: The Clique Wars: Gossip Room!! Heidi Vs Ashley
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »
Heidi and I will make this match happen tomorrow at 3pm EST.  Come on by to watch me take care of this girl like I have so many times in the past.  She is gonna get the Sweet Cheeks all afternoon, and no interfering plain cloth girls!  :D

Ash
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 01:39:15 AM »
Hey everyone! Just another reminder that Ashley and I will be fighting settle which clique is superior! It will be The Silk Stockings Girls VS The Classy Tramps! The match will be tomorrow, Wed, March 6th at 3 PM EST. If you want an invite to the match, please message us about 15 minutes beforehand.

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2013, 09:10:13 PM »
Hey everyone! The Silky VS Tramp match between Ashley and I is about to start! Please IM us if you want an invite...it's hosted on chatzy...

Please choose the color:
PINK if you're in the Silk Stockings Girl cheering section
AQUA if you wanna cheer for the Tramps

Please keep side conversations to a minimum... the focus should be our amazing match! ;;)

Offline Seth

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 11:33:12 PM »
Hey everyone! The Silky VS Tramp match between Ashley and I is about to start! Please IM us if you want an invite...it's hosted on chatzy...

Please choose the color:
PINK if you're in the Silk Stockings Girl cheering section
AQUA if you wanna cheer for the Tramps

Please keep side conversations to a minimum... the focus should be our amazing match! ;;)

Hehe my colour is pink...and definitely it is the right colour..Today i saw how Heidi amazingly destroyed poor Ash..It was an awesome match and Heidi ruled the fight...
And the last part of the fight should not have been missed..It was the sexiest facesit i have ever seen in my life...
And i also thank Heidi for the amazing gift she gave me..I will keep your pink panties and the stockings..Thank you babe
Submit OR SUFFER

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 11:36:53 PM »
Heidi took control early and often in our encounter today.  I am very very impressed with her ring skills as she got me in the Stockings STretch for the submission and later got the Curvy Crush on me to punish me post match.  Many girls were on hand to watch and that was nice to see that everyone had fun.  I for one, know that this is one Tramp who is certainly not better than everyone else and I look forward to rematching Heidi soon enough, assuming she is still up for the challenge!! 
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.