News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Clique Wars: Gossip Room!!

• 92 Replies

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
Re: The Clique Wars: Gossip Room!!
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 07:18:35 PM »
I just wanted to say, that all enemies of the Silk Stocking Girls will now have to deal with me. I'm young, in shape, and trained by the best.  Rylie, you know what you saw that day, and since then I've learned how to channel my talents with real skills. As for you, Paula, you're number one on my list. Next time you show your ugly face around here I'm going to make sure you don't come back for a month from the humiliation. Rivers, watch your slutty mouth when you talk about the Silkys, and Vikki, if nobody else is prepared to shut you up then I guess I can fit you in sometime this weekend. That is all, there's a new girl in town and she's ready for anybody!

too bad Paula has so much more than you could ever have....you wanna go after Paula..you will have more trouble than you want. I know vikki will kick your ass..I know Paula can kick your ass....I know rivers can kick your ass...so maybe you should just stay with the silks and keep from making all these pointless challenges.

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2013, 12:36:59 AM »
Oh I'm sorry Catftkell, did you feel left out? You can giggle all you want but I'm not kidding around! You tramps are in for a rude awakening. The Silk Stocking Girls are the girls that get all the boys, toys, and have all the fun! If you are really so sure all these girls can kick my ass, then why don't you referee the first one that accepts my challenge? Then you can see first hand what I mean by "ruined"

I just wanted to say, that all enemies of the Silk Stocking Girls will now have to deal with me. I'm young, in shape, and trained by the best.  Rylie, you know what you saw that day, and since then I've learned how to channel my talents with real skills. As for you, Paula, you're number one on my list. Next time you show your ugly face around here I'm going to make sure you don't come back for a month from the humiliation. Rivers, watch your slutty mouth when you talk about the Silkys, and Vikki, if nobody else is prepared to shut you up then I guess I can fit you in sometime this weekend. That is all, there's a new girl in town and she's ready for anybody!

too bad Paula has so much more than you could ever have....you wanna go after Paula..you will have more trouble than you want. I know vikki will kick your ass..I know Paula can kick your ass....I know rivers can kick your ass...so maybe you should just stay with the silks and keep from making all these pointless challenges.

Silks get all the boys , toys and all the fun...well the tramps get the Men not the boys. I would be happy to ref and after that I will show you what my definition of ruined is. :) Vikki is going to destroy you...too bad I will get the leftovers haha

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2013, 08:25:56 PM »
Hiya everyone!!! I'm finally back...was away all weekend... Sooooooo proud of my Silky sisters!!! Kasia, darling, you rock sooooo hard as always!! I see everyone else has met Maya, one of the MOST amazing girls on FCF, and of course, a member of The Silk Stockings Girls!! *curtsies* Sooooooo glad to see you online darling!!

XOXO,
Heidi

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2013, 05:11:52 AM »
Yes Kell you do get the men,my grandfather is quite the catch. Even at 85 he realizes you are the bottom of the barrell. Phillygirl you havent faced me me yet. Prepare to kneel your submission.

Anytime you wanna try me Kasia I will be happy to put you in your place...below me :)

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2013, 06:59:27 PM »
Oh joy, Heidi is back. That makes sense as I thought I detected a distinct cesspool odor, desperately being masked under a thick layer of perfume.

I'm sorry Marci, do I know you?? Don't think we've ever chatted before... You seem like a VERY angry young girl..why so much venom aimed at me? I'm actually quite nice you know! Maybe you and I should have a little chat...I think then you may change your tune!

XOXO,
Heidi 

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2013, 08:05:07 PM »
Oh Maya... you laid wn a challenge ? oh shit sorry hunni i thought it was a hot air blower i just assumed you skanks were doing your hair ? ok so you've set a challenge then please allow me to be the first to accept it hunni

B_Vikki@rocketmail.com

Just come a looking sweetie and CtftKell itll be a pleasure tohave you ref but dunno if theres much for you to judge when its nhb.....

Maya ... got the nerve ?

Kisses.... Bitch

Heh, you must be pretty dumb if you can't tell a hair dryer apart from a serious challenge! hehe, ohhh jeese!! i just realized. Maybe i dont wanna fight you, cause being dumb AND ugly is already so bad. I wouldn't want to humiliate you anymore... i DO have a heart ya know!!  buuuuut if you really want to, you can find me too, and anybody can watch! plenty of tramps, and Silkys watched as i destroyed Cindy! so Kelly you can be the ref if you want! hehe

Do NOT listen to the haters darling!!  ;D you have a MILLION times more talent and looks than those girls have, no wonder they hate you for it! Can't wait to kick booty with you!

XOXO,
Heidi

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »
i'm back bitches... and i'm going to be better and badder than ever!

Awwwwwwww!!!! All my AMAZING Silky sisters are here!!! Soooooo happy!!! Welcome back darling!!! *kisses*
-Heidi

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 07:43:31 PM »
Isnt  it great how Heidi brings all the silks together! Maya we need  to get together very soon we have so much to talk about. We have Vicki cowering under her booties!

Awwwwwww!!! Thank you darling sister!! *kisses* Can't wait to team up with you and teach these brats a lesson!! :)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2013, 10:37:05 PM »
Being sorta semi not-so new.......I was simply wondering....if any "clique"........would have any interest in a tall smart ass girl such as my self?  Ok...lets leave out the tall for the moment...

Just inquiring about it is all...one can't play the game unless one knows the rules...right?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2013, 12:13:55 AM »
So, hey, Maya, when you come to from the ass beating I put on you earlier today, you can tell all your silk sisters how their little wunderkind got her ass beaten!  I'll respectfully keep the rest our little secret!

Anyone else thinks this sounds an awful lot like a lie?  ;D
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Smokey

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2013, 06:39:05 AM »
So, hey, Maya, when you come to from the ass beating I put on you earlier today, you can tell all your silk sisters how their little wunderkind got her ass beaten!  I'll respectfully keep the rest our little secret!

Actually, I tend to trust people that use words like "wunderkind". Makes 'em sound smart and trustworthy and whatnot.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2013, 10:54:49 PM »
Just bring Marci a chicken drumstick, or eight, and she is fine.

Hell yes, I loves me some chicken!

On another note, I'm gone for vacation and moving to a new apartment, and my home Pariah clique gets deleted.  Did something happen?

I'm not really sure. It looks like Vikki left FCF though. The forum says that she created that group page though, if she deleted her account, I think that also would delete the thread :(
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:02:31 PM by Silk Stockings Girl Stevie »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2013, 08:52:56 PM »

Hmmm, I suppose I'll have to arrange a private showing of what I did to your precious little Maya.  I'll look forward to hearing you beg me, Stevie. 

Well you'll be waiting a VERY long time Cindy! From what I've heard, you're quite skilled at begging yourself! :P I think our paths are going to cross very soon!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2013, 05:57:11 AM »
Stevie, you may have gotten the best of me today but this isn't over.

Paula, I had so much fun tussling with you today! Cannot wait to do it again!  :-* Looks like our first match up is a win for me and a win for The Silk Stockings Girls!  ;D

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2013, 06:06:15 AM »

Hmmm, I suppose I'll have to arrange a private showing of what I did to your precious little Maya.  I'll look forward to hearing you beg me, Stevie. 

Well you'll be waiting a VERY long time Cindy! From what I've heard, you're quite skilled at begging yourself! :P I think our paths are going to cross very soon!

I get the feeling they will too.  And when I break you, and leave you in a puddle of your own shame, be a doll and tell your sisters how amazing it is to be fucked like a bitch . . . . by me! 

That's Not going to happy Cindy. Just you wait, when we come together we're going to show the tramps who rules FCF! You got lucky, you only beat me because Lynn was there to help!

Oh, okay.  And, um, today?  When I humiliated you again?  What was your excuse for that one?

Hang in Maya. Cindy, I think you just gave me a perfect excuse to finally kick your butt!