News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfights videos or PPV action

• 0 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Catfights videos or PPV action
« on: May 06, 2013, 06:38:18 AM »
OK ...

One of the main areas of the forum, is catfight producers and videos!! 
I have had experience with some of FemmeFights productions in the past.
TOTALLY love one of the ladies from before.. Sammie or Sammie B  think she was known as.
VERY beautiful .. with a very sexy body. Add that hint of accent, that just made you want to see her mix it up or get hers. Sammie to me very good actress, and enjoyable to watch win or lose.
A lady that seemed very capable of taking care of herself. Yet also at times a nice sense of humor.

THAT in mind ... any feed from anyone else??  Other actresses or producers you can recommend?? Maybe what things or elements do you enjoy, while watching a catfight video??
Type of fights... settings??
Maybe loser being stripped ... maybe a sexy submission tit smother or other things??

Add in here, and maybe some of the producers will see what you, the customers enjoy or like.
I only have watched some of Femmefights. So that is the only producer I can comment on .. Very interested to hear from others here.
What you think of some of his models more recent OR other producers models, and videos.

Storm