News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The evil that men do.. and women, too

• 7 Replies

Offline boomkatrin

« on: April 09, 2015, 12:18:07 AM »

"Arrrright, this party sucks" took me a short while to find out, that I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course I smiled openly at Kim, it was her 29th birthday after all, when she went on to greet a bunch of peeps and thus temporarily leaving my friend Natalie and me in the living room. So naturally I gave her a perfect, graciously but fake smile. A poker face can be important nowadays. Keep up the facade and all is good. But on the inside, well that is a different Story. Peeps knowing me for years, like Natalie, could easily tell that I was upset. Well make that annoyed. Borderline pi**** off. Oh do not get me wrong, I like Kim, she is deffo a friend. Not her fault. So... why? Well part of it had to do with...

NADINE

Once upon a time, well make that 6 weeks ago, in the local gym... the new girl, Nadine, came in and, oh well, she looked like a fat Barbie doll. First impressions tend to last and in this case that rule proved to be correct. She wore pink sport briefs, pink sport sneaks, Adidas to be more precise and- guess what- a pink sports top. Naturally her hairdo completed the Barbie doll picture that inevitably formed in my mind. She had her thick curly blonde hairs tugged in two pigtails and - YIKES- pink stripes in them. Granted, she had a pretty face and an open smile. How can anyone who wants to seriously work out and do sports dress up like that? A quick glance as she walked past me told me all I needed to know. She was not exactly tall, 5'3 well make that 5'4 tops, rather large globes, had a wobbly ass, her tummy was very soft and even at only 27 years of age, her arms- well let’s say there was enough loose and soft skin that you could have tattooed all the national banners of the U.N. assembly onto them AND still have room for more. The body attack course was about to begin. After an hour she was barely able to walk. Oh she managed to keep her dignity, but a quick glance clearly revealed she was awfully close to crawling out of the room an all fours. Needless to say she never showed up in the gym again, while Nat and I are still regulars. But it is a small town and I kept seeing her across the street every now and then.

Back to the party.

Earlier in the day I thought I couldn't make it to the party in time, as I had been busy all day, working late and whatnot. Plus we did have our private birthday party with Kim a few days ago anyways. So initially I told Kim I wouldn't be able to make it and she simply said - "hey if you're there, you're there If not, no problem! “ Lucky me got out of the office just in time, the last client cancelled on short notice, thus I decided spontaneously to dress up and go to the party. Anyways, Kim was delighted to see me as she opened the door.

"Hey so you made it! Come on in! Natalie just arrived, too!! Oh great, the crowd is almost complete! Cool! Hey I hope you are thirsty" she chuckled, raised an eyebrow and gave me a hug, kiss kiss. I hugged Natalie and was really in a good mood as we went on with the usual pleasantries.

After Kim led us into the spacious living room aka the party in her luxury apartment, the first person I saw was Nadine. She sat on the couch and was having a rather intense conversation with Dan. My peripheral vision noticed the nicely arranged platters with finger food, salmon and tuna sushi rolls, dips, sauces, sandwiches, all nicely arranged on silver platters on the dark wooden table in the center of the room. Oh and a quite expensive looking candle stand in the middle of the table. The old wooden furniture contrast the otherwise light and modern interior. You get the picture. To put it in a nutshell Kim must have spent quite some money on the party service- oh and the furniture of course- as the dishes and beverages were all classy and high quality. I knew for fact Kim worked her ass off, so she really deserved the money she made! There were about four dozen peeps in the room and in the kitchen. Yeah it was a crowd. I was relieved a bit because I was neither over nor underdressed. Wearing a black miniskirt, stockings, a classy black grey linen blouse and black high heeled sandals I fitted in perfectly. Most of the girls were dressed very much alike. High heels, miniskirts, blouses all over. Only a few were wearing spaghetti tops and jeans, but they really stood out. The guys were mostly in jeans and jacket, long sleeves and whatnot. The guests were spread out nicely in that spacious 70 square meters living room. I even noticed two really antique looking chesterfield, flanked by equally old armchairs. A rather big corner sofa offered additional room to sit-down. Huh interesting how much things peripheral vision can pick up and the brain can process. But none of it mattered. The problem was, Nadine was obviously having fun with Dan. Exactly that guy, who I dated several times in the past weeks. Exactly that guy who asked me earlier this morning if we'll go to the party together and was disappointed when I said that I couldn’t make it. Exactly that guy who said he wouldn’t go either then. Exactly *that* guy with whom I was about to begin or had already begun a liaison... or rather thought I had begun... are you getting it??

DAN

Long story short? He was quite yummy. At 5'9 and 140ish lbs I am on the tall and very sporty side myself, so I tend to focus on partners... well no offense, who are at least 5'10 or taller. Nat and I first met him in the gym. He worked in the same office as Kim, however different department. Since Kim was married already and Nat had a significant other by the time, there was no problem at all. They knew I had a crush on him, but except Natalie none of my friends, not even Kim, knew that I had something going on with. It was still ... something loose and in the beginning at best. Dark brown hairs, granted, a few grey ones already, but that is okay at 35 years of age I guess, an athletic body and a nicely V shaped back and a cure ass. But most importantly an open, heartwarming smile with his brown teddy bear eyes. He was an accountant by that time and his doc ordered him to do something to specifically strengthen his back and whatnot, to counter the endless hours in front of the computer. Not that he needed this heads up, he was sporty anyways. Running, biking, hiking, you name it. Definitely the adventurer type. Exactly my cup of tea. So a few weeks back we had a first date. And a second. And a third. And exchanged phone numbers. And butterflies. And a romantic eve just a few days ago. And all was good. And I liked how it... just... flowed and hoped for more. And sent messages back and forth all day long. And I looked forward to the next date.

And there he sat with Nadine.

My stare was locked onto them. Turning her head, following my ... well... stare... spotting them two over there it took my friend Natalie only a split second to read my face and get the picture. Kim still stood nearby, bust was chitchatting with someone else, not paying attention and not getting it.

"Uuuuuh let me get us something to drink. Wine?" Natalie tried to get it across aloofy, then poked me softly in the ribs as Kim turned towards us again.

"Yeah you should definitely enjoy yourselves. Hey listen, I got to go on! See you around!" and off she went to some other peeps, Kim clearly tried to be a good host and at least chat with each of her guests for a while.

"Arright this party sucks" I snorted, but kept my voice low and kept my - now fake- smile.

Natalie did a magnificent job to keep me away from them. I never even got close. She literally dragged me around the room, keeping as much distance to them or keeping as many peeps between us and them as possible. But I couldn't help it. Whenever there was a gap in the crowd I looked at them. Nadine and Dan obviously couldn't keep their eyes off each other and were totally engulfed in their conversation. After 3 glasses of wine and a lot of Smalltalk, chitchat, my brains categorized it under *meaningless attempts of communication*, Natalie finally turned towards me, facing me directly.

"Stop it. First off there is nothing you can do. Secondly they are just chatting. Third this is Kim’s party. Last but not least, you had a few dates and ended up in your bed once... uuuh... but you are not married. Nor officially engaged. So don't do anything funny." she sighed as she went on: "I am not saying *it is ok*, just saying... don't do anything funny. You are a big girl!"

She was serious. I could tell from the strict tone in her voice. Usually she is the... well... scintillating, joking, Jill of all trades type. That stern and almost analytic address kind of got me out of my daydream. Daydream? Yeah the type of dream where I shred Nadine to pieces. You guessed correctly.

Sigh. My shoulders sagging a bit "You are right, it is just... I thought..." and she grabbed my left elbow, kind of dragging me to the corner sofa where we sat down. She did her best to ease my mind and almost succeeded. After an hour or so the party was really going. Good for me a few other peeps that I had previously met at various parties showed up so I was distracted and a fun party after all.

At some point, must have been 11pm, I had to go to the rest rooms so I got up. Quick glance at Nat and she nodded. So we went together. As we walked past the wardrobe, I went looking for my coat real quick, took my mobile and checked my messages. Oh. Yeah. Dan. Great. Message time 10:50. Oh. Just a few minutes ago. Half expecting a ***Sorry Kat, this doesn't work out, it is bad timing**** yaddayadda, could even have lived with ***sorry Kat, you are just not my type*** but instead I got:

****am at kims party. not so good. boring. did not miss much. can i come to you later tonite or tomorrow? nyways miss you***

I went "WTF... what an asshole" said it out aloud.

"What is it?" Nat asked, managed to get a quick look at the message, but I guess my fluttering nostrils gave her enough of a hint to know what was going on anyways.

FLUTTERING NOSTRILS

A nostril is one of the two channels of the nose, from the point where they bifurcate to the external opening. Like other tetrapod’s, humans have two external nostrils. The dilator muscle group — which includes the dilator naris muscle that expands the nostrils; it is in two parts: the dilator nasi anterior muscle, and the dilator nasi posterior muscle (C) Wikipedia. Anyways whenever I am totally upset, about to freak out, going berserk and whatnot, my dilator nasi posterior muscle bursts into action. So just keep a close look at my nostrils and you know if it is getting dangerous.

"Hey Kat youuuuu..."

But I was already on my way back, my high heeled sandals hitting the tile floor like drumsticks. I felt a bit like an icebreaker cutting its way through the polar shelf when I was making my way through the crowd towards them. I could hear Natalie behind me, but didn't listen or rather did not want to listen. Finally a gap opened and I approached them. Dan spotted my almost the second I stepped out of the crowd and oh yeah, he turned his head towards me. Oooh I could tell he was not at ease when he saw me. His hand was on Nadine’s right thigh which he quickly pulled back the second his male CPU computed *SHIT*. But it took him a while. Too slow for me anyways. As he turned his head so did Nadine. She sat on the chesterfield, legs crossed, wore a pink skirt, a pink tank top and... NO not pink heels but instead black court shoes, however pink nails and was enjoying the party so far. Her hairs open, a bit more than shoulder long, part of my brains figured that looked so much better on her than the pigtails. Shhhhhsh. Irrelevant information. Stop. Put my hands on my hips as I came to a halt I went on...

"Hey Dan, guess what, yeah I made it" and tried to bring it across with the sweetest voice my vocal chords can do. However my evil stare and fluttering nostrils gave it away. So much for the poker face, sigh.

He swallowed. You could really see the huge question mark forming over Nadine’s head for she had no clue what I was talking about while she gazed at me with her green eyes. Not that I cared, nor that it mattered. Only later I had to admit that she was equally surprised as I was concerning Dan.

"Eerhmmm" was all Dan managed to say. His stare went empty.

Oh sometimes it is so cute how slow some guys can be. Not all of them. Just some. Their somewhat centralized brains just need way longer to grasp such situations.

"Hey what is going on? You tell me what’s going on dam nit!" Nadine demanded to know. Rightfully so, as I have to say in the retro perspective.

I locked my eyes into hers and she quickly figured that if I was super girl there would be lighting coming out of my eyes striking her down instantly. She straightened, stiffened her shoulders, bringing her hands forward as well while Dan was still processing the information.

"Just... shuddup" I snapped at her and after a split second of surprise because of my rather aggressive tone her eyes narrowed as she rose from the sofa.

"Hey I have no idea what is going on but you are about to ruin my evening!" she shot back in an ice-cold tone and came a step closer. My hands still on my hips, staring her down.

"Ohhh queue in, mine is already ruined you fat Barbie doll!"

I am not exactly sure what made me call her that at the time. I guess the first impression when I say her at the gym must somehow have been stored in my brains and- like a rabbit out of the hat- there it was! And it hurt her pretty badly, which I found out only later. Her face went red and without further warning she came at me. I was startled at first, and was about to bring my hands up, might have been in time to avoid that huge slap, if it were not for Natalie,  who finally arrived at the scene, grabbed my left elbow and pulled me back, thus off balance. All I know is the second I looked over my shoulder and glimpsed Nat, the next best thing I felt was Nadine’s open hand giving me a solid Bang on my right cheek, partly nose and lips.
Arms ruddering, Nat let me go and was shouting something along the lines of "Stop it!!!!!" and yadda yadda, while I was staggering to the side and backwards as my... oh wait... dilator nasi posterior muscle plus the nose, make that my whole face, were exploding in pain. Some tears in my eyes in reflex to the bump against my nose, hence my vision somewhat blurred but I managed to regain my balance after another sidestep, check my bearings, and saw Nadine directly in front of me.

"Stop it damnit, both of you" Natalie said, but she prolly knew it didn't make sense, me barely noticing it.

"You bitch!!!!" I spat out. Barely noticing the turmoil in the nearby crowd, some peeps turning their heads, dazzled and surprised, but my attention was on Nadine for obvious reasons. I remember my right hand reaching down and pulling my skirt up because I was afraid it could handicap me. Eyes locked into each other, she came at me again almost instantly, both hands stretched out, and wanting to grab my head but my clenched right fist that I shot at her midsection brought her to a sudden stop.

"UGHHHH" she grunted as the air was pushed out of her lungs and bent forward. I went for her curly blonde hairs with my right hand, yanked her head up, forced a girlish scream out of her, while my left hand was already swinging back and forth, finding its target, slapping Nadine’s soft puffy right cheek in a loudish SPLASH. Her left hand came up, grabbing my right which was still in her hairs, she started to use her claws. I tried to hold on and telegraph yet another slap to her just as she drove her right fist into my belly. Glimpsing the fist in time I hardened my abs, well after all the sit-ups can help at times.Nevertheless I went “DUHH” but managed to digest that blow rather good. I stepped in closer, had to take another shot into my hardened belly, but with not much leeway to move her fist, that shot was rather harmless. Nadine fought ferociously, trying to get me off of her, nevertheless I started to railroad her against the wall between the chesterfield and the armchair.

Half way there, she caught me by surprise as she pushed both her hands against my chest, and instantly started grabbing.  I went "AIIIIIIIIII" as I felt her grabbing on my chest, my blouse not exactly an armor piece. She wasn't out to draw blood, but that grabbing was definitely enough for me! Grunting, letting go off her scalp, I shoved her back quite violently against the wall, while backing up, my right forearm pressed against my hurt right gland, my eyes locked onto hers, her blonde curly hairs in all directions. Chest heaving, she was glancing me up and down, trying to judge me. And I was doing the same. Just a short moment of silence in a way. A second. One second. Meanwhile my shrill scream must have been louder than the music, because it finally caught the attention of all those peeps in here. Took them a while to add one and one to realize it was a fight.

That second was over. Then Nadine launched herself forward, while I brought my hands up again, too, expecting her. We bumped into each other again. I forced her head back with my hand under her chin, while I had my other hand locked onto her scalp, could hear her grunting, while she had my ponytail, too. Thus we started our waltz. Of course it only lasted mere 10 seconds. But when you are doing the waltz, time seems to expand sometimes. Slow down. A second can become an eternity. We did some pirouettes, clockwise, counterclockwise, accompanied by shrieking, grunting and the likes, a strain of my hair here and of Nadine's hair there, while each one of us tried to get the upper hand. The crowd gave us room, as we danced our dance, getting closer to the center of the room. Too bad we did not fight for the gallery, otherwise we'd prolly lost our tops and skirts whilst at it. My scalp and neck felt on fire, as she wouldn't give in and neither did I.

At some point we ended up pretty close to the table and while doing another gracious spin or pirouette ...  slowly but surely my physical strength was gaining the upper hand. Barely able to steady myself but then tossed her to my left as hard as I could... and she slipped, fought for balance a sec, her left arm ruddering, thankfully in reflex also letting go off my ponytail. She fell to her side, and hit the floor quite hard with her flank and hips. A tiled floor is not exactly dampening a fall very much so went "OUUCHHH", eyes welling as she quickly got on all fours. Her mouth opening and closing, just like a fish, as she sucked air in. I don't kick a downed opponent, so I came in at her left flank while she was still on all fours, grabbing her hairs yet again and yanked up pretty hard.

Next thing I felt is her nails digging into my left calf. I shrieked, moved my left leg out of harm’s way, made a wide sidestep with it, her nails had cut my skin. Nadine used the window. She turned towards me, still kneeling in front of me and punched up her right fist, up between my thighs into my wide open sex oh and she hit right on the spot. I went "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK" as I let go of her scalp, bent forward, thousand yards stare, I swear I was almost able to see the molecules in the tile floor, almost tumbled and tripped backwards , closer to the table as I tried cringing my thighs together, tried catching breath, digest it, fought to stay upright.

She got up and closed in, yanked me up by my hairs and gave me a huge push. One, two ill steps backwards, my ass bumped against the table first, but finally losing balance and I ended up on the table with my back, right onto a yummy platter with sushi, wasabi and whatnot, sandwiches to my right, Spanish tapas to my left. Dish is served! Dinner is ready! I gazed, looked up at the ceiling, took a deep breath, and then started to get up- somewhat surprised she didn't follow up. Instead she just stood there, a few feet away, hands on her knees, panting, but glaring at me. It could have ended here, of course some people were trying to step in, but I guess it must have been Nadine’s and my icy stare or glare that made them reconsider.
I pushed myself off the table, back to my feet, my legs feeling wobbly, my body aching all over. The back of my blouse was soaking wet with dips, mayonnaise, wasabi and whatever. Thank gawd there were no knives whatnot on the table. I grabbed the platter with sandwiches and threw it after her, missed though, only to leap forward into her again right after that. Crouching a bit, came in shoulder first, bumped into her chest, but she brought her arms in front of her, too... and DANG we both ended on the tile floor, with me on top. I could hear her grunting as she hit the floor, but she managed to turtle or do whatever, dampen the impact, too, thus I hastily started to mount her in a schoolgirl pin, my skirt went CRACK and up  as I did. Her hands shot up almost instantly, I failed to control her arms and thus she went grabbing my hand and for my chest, while I sent some wild left handed slaps down to her face, hitting nicely. Nadine snarled "SLUUT" and fought back but she was groaning and gritting her teeth as my slaps hit her in the face. At some point her nose started to bleed. Hence I was beginning to think I gotten the upper hand, managed to shake off or evade her attempts, when she suddenly buckled up, caught me by surprise, bridged and squirmed and I ended up sliding off onto my right. I cursed „FRAG MEEE" as she tried to return the favor and attempted to mount me after she rolled me over onto my back. My hands instantly sought her curly blonde scalp again, started to yank her head sideways and successfully so, and tried pushing myself on top of her again, but to no avail, so we ended up side by side, face to face. My right hand darted out, instantly went for her throat, grabbed her, her eyes went wide as i grabbed her throat... but  so did mine plus a little groan as her hand came up between my thighs almost same time, cupping my sex, i felt those nails without a doubt. While her other hand went for her throat, mine went down to my lap...

Faces reddened, the respective outfits seriously deranged ...we looked at each other. Not squeezing, neither me nor her, just holding on. Both panting, i stared into her eyes. She stared back. I could tell she was determined, definitely not ready to give in. No... This one won't flinch. My resolve didn't weaken either. Well... err... eventually a tad. But i didn't flinch either. Her hairs were a mess, well so were mine. Oh i do not think i will wear that blouse sometime soon. Then she broke the silence first.

"You ... going to tell... me what this... is all about?" and i felt a tiny movement of one of her fingers, more like i felt the pink claw, as a reminder that these claws was awfully close and it was unclear who has won. Some drips of blood on her cheek, her nose still bleeding, but only lightly. Loosening my grab on her throat, words spilling out of my mouth.

"Dated him ... several times in past weeks. Gotten closer. Close. Thought we were ... beginning a ... liaison." tried to speak as calm as possible, while my heart was pounding like crazy. Her eyes went wide, dazzled and confused, then narrowed again.

"Same here. Dated a few times...” -she paused and swallowed- "And got closer." and with that her eyes lost focus, while i swallowed, too, took a deep breath as we both realized he was doing exactly the same to both of us.

"Later today he messaged me and said i should accompany him to a party!" she said and was clearly upset, oh her grab on me ... became somewhat more solid the sec she said that but thankfully she noticed it and let go again.

"That was probably after i texted him that i wouldn't be able to make it..." and with that i let go off her throat, while she finished my sentence- "so he knew he could bring me, since you had no time".

She pulled her hand back and we both started to take a quick look around. Yeah. They were all watching. And they heard every single word. Natalie was close by, shook her head, got closer and helped me up, as were some others. I was even lending Nadine a hand, at first somewhat... reluctant but yeah. Well. Not her fault huh?

"You are both idiots you know that? You crashed my party" Kim’s voice somewhat cracking, and we turned our heads, faced Kim who stood directly in front of us. "It only lasted two minutes and you have ruined the buffet, the guests are all shocked and whatnot and DAMNIT IT IS MY PARTY!" her eyelids fluttering, eyes welling. I couldn't help it, just looked at the floor.

Natalie chimed in and hugged Kim. "Hey for what it's worth, i do know a really good pizza service. Plus it's only the sandwiches and sushi that has been... redecorated. And the guys are not shocked. It was entertainment, ya'll know?" and she cracked a grin, worked her magic on Kim whose face lightened up a bit as well, then she went on: "Oh on a second note  ... does anyone know where DAN is?"

I raised as eyebrow while i tried to adjusting my skirt and gave Nadine a quick glance. Someone had given her a hanky in the meantime. Her eyes met mine. I guess her thoughts were mine.....oh yeah, he better be gone. Which he was. Even guys can draw the really vital conclusions.

The party was not totally lost. I felt awfully sorry and guilty nevertheless. But the pizza service was excellent. It went on till 4am, so it wasn't that crashed. After a few days Kim even started calling me several times to reassure me everything was ok and she would kick my ass should i not show up in the gym or fail to join her for the next monthly brunch. She also mentioned that she had also invited Nadine and wanted to know if that was ok with me. Yes, it was. Absolutely!

The End
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:02:20 AM by boomkatrin »
boomboomPOW! xOxOxO!

Offline Dunstan

• Love the body contact
Re: The evil that men do.. and women, too
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 12:20:06 AM »
Great Story!!!
Bravo!!!!!
 ::)

Offline samsoni

• kinda big guy 6ft 240lbs now likes mixed wrestling
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 01:33:05 AM »
A good first try .Keep up the good work. :)

Offline Big Easy al

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 11:13:27 AM »
Nice story .. Just enough to keep you wondering how far it could have gone.. I love it.

Offline joey

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 07:15:36 PM »
Nice story. Thank you.

Offline boomkatrin

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 12:13:35 PM »
 :) Thanks
boomboomPOW! xOxOxO!

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 08:53:09 PM »
really enjoyed the story
thanks a lot
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 05:20:38 PM »
A little unusual format but well done. Thanks for the time and effort - I'd like to read more.