News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Monopoly: Stepmother and aunt Fighting about 3 males

• 3 Replies

Offline muarijun

Monopoly: Stepmother and aunt Fighting about 3 males
« on: February 04, 2016, 11:59:45 PM »
Monopoly: Fighting about 3 males
Samantha began to fingered herself, looking her sultry aunt Cordelia and her slutty stepmother Luciana trading slaps, blows and scratches to the face, shoulders and chest.
Only two minute ago, all was usual. Samantha and her stepmother were alone on home. Somebody call the door. Luciana open and Cordelia walked into the house. Without a word, the explosive Irish redhead slapped hard Luciana. The hot tempered Italian brunette slapped back and the catfight was on!
The brunette and the redhead falling to the floor, fighting like enraged beasts. Cordellia began to pull Luciana’s long black mane and wrapped her strong legs around her waist. The Italian brunette began to ripped Cordelia’s expensive blouse, trying to grab and scratch her ivory jugs. Next, she slipped a hand inside the Irish girl legs and clawed at her red hairy cxnt. Cordelia scream in pain and broke contact.
They faced each other, ready for more.
"You stay away from my husband you cheap slut!!!" Said Cordelia.
"He's my man now, you fucking tramp!” Screamed Luciana. “He is mine, like Carlos!!!
Samantha was confused. Carlos? The handsome gardener?
“You dumb piece of shit! Carlos is mine!!!!!” snarled Cordelia,
“You’re not woman enough for him. He need a real woman like me!”
“Ha! I’m woman enough for both. Your husband say me I’m a real panther in the sack”.
“You shameful whore, get your skanky ass away from my husband, my boyfriend and you husband. Keep yourself apart of ALL my men or I go to show you who is really a panther, you puny pussycat.
“You cheating bitch!!!” Said Cordelia, “We can have share your husband, but now I'm going to take him from you."
“I’m ready and waiting, you skanky whore. Lest go to see who take both our husbands and the gardener.”
Samantha became wet and horny thinking her stepmother and her aunt were to fight about the handsome Carlos, and their husbands too!!! They don’t go to fight about a man! They were ready to battle about the absolute monopoly over 3 men!!!!! In this moment, Samantha began to finger herself.
Luciana and Cordelia bared their teeth. With a scream of rage, they charged at each other like snorting bulls.

To be continued

¿Are you interested to read more?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Monopoly: Stepmother and aunt Fighting about 3 males
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 01:35:26 PM »
Wow. Great story and action from the start. I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 10:42:38 PM »
YES!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 12:50:17 AM »