News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Flashback Fridays!

• 5 Replies

Offline IRISH

• God Member
Flashback Fridays!
« on: June 11, 2016, 12:51:22 AM »
Flashback Fridays

Based on the success of some long running threads like “Finish Her!” and “One Sided Celebrity Fight Stories!” I decided why not start a thread where you can post old fights or reminisce about past conquest.  If you have a story you would like to share have at it!

Present Day:  Irish & Karen, Kevan and his date had just finished dinner and moved out to the deck overlooking the sandy beach.  Irish made sure that everyone had a drink before slipping into his chair next to his girl.

Kevan’s date, looking to make small talk, asked Karen “I had a girl come into the salon today and she said she was a Playmate.  Maybe you know her.”  Karen looked at her and asked who?  “She said she was Playmate of the Year back in 2000 something… I think she said her name was Brande.”  Irish and Karen just exchanged a look and a small smile.

“Wait!” Kevan demanded.  “I know you two and there has to be a good story behind that look!  Spill the beans!”  Karen looked over at Irish for his approval.  “Go ahead… Tell them about your good friend Brande.” Based on Irish’s sarcasm Kevan got excited.  “This has to be good!” he exclaimed.

Flashback:  “Back in 2001, Brande had just been named as that year’s Playmate of the Year.  As a Playmate myself, I still got invited to all the parties.  And the Playmate of the Year party was normally one of the best parties of the year!”  Karen definitely had Kevan’s attention as he slid forward, sitting at the edge of his seat.

“During the party Brande acted like she had somehow been proclaimed as Queen of heaven and earth.  Throughout the party she would ask for drinks and have been Playmate of the Year myself, I just played along and headed off to refill her glass for her.  Besides it gave me the opportunity to flirt with this really cute bartender.” Karen said with a smile as she glanced over at Irish and gave his knee a squeeze.  “You were the bartender?” Kevan asked of Irish.  He just nodded with an ear to ear grin.

“Anyway, as the party went on, her kind requests turned into not so nice demands.  She had a group of friends hanging out with her, other Playmates, who she seemed to be showing off for.  By now I had my fill with playing waitress and told her that she should ask one of her friends to get her next drink.  I said it as polite as I could with a smile and I turned to walk away from her.”

“I don’t think that I took two steps and I felt a pull on both of the strings of my bikini top.  Don’t ask me why, but Hef loved for all the girls to be in heels and bikinis.”  “I have a pretty good idea!” Irish added.  Karen just gave him a look, shook her head and continued the story.  “Anyway I caught the bikini top as it was falling off of me and held it in front of my breast.  I turned to face her, still with a smile on my face and asked her if there was a problem.”

“All of her cronies were laughing hysterically so she stepped forward to make sure everyone knew she was in charge.  With her index finger she started poking me in the chest with each word she spoke.”  “When I tell you to get me a drink!  You go get me a fucking drink!”  She demanded.  “I could tell that she was trying to show off for her friends and establish herself as the Mansion Badass, but I had enough and just slapped her hand away from me.

“You could hear as collective gasp from all her friends as I didn’t back down from her challenge.  You could see the rage wash over her face as it turned beat red.  She stepped forward again giving me a hard shove to my shoulders.”  “Get me my fucking drink!” “She demanded once again.

“I have to say that the shove had a decent amount of power behind it and I stumbled back a step or two.  Fucking high heels!  Anyway her friends cheered her as I dropped my bikini top and it fell to the ground leaving me topless.  At this point a small crowd began to gather around us.  I didn’t give a shit if it was her party or not at this point.  I recovered and stepping forward and I gave her an even harder shove.  I don’t know if it was her heels, or she was just caught by surprise at my defiance, but she wound up on her ass at the feet of her friends, her bikini bottoms slipped down as she skidded across the ground.”

By now Kevan’s mind was racing as he vividly visualized the battle being described to him first hand by one of the combatants.  For her part his girlfriend seemed to be pretty interested in the story herself.  She glanced over at Karen and tried to picture the lovely brunette topless.

“She stood almost instantly!  She was probably more embarrassed than hurt.  She pulled her bikini bottoms up and raced at me at full speed.  I expected her to give me another shove, trying to reestablish her authority.  But I was caught a bit off guard as she barreled into me at full speed.  She took my legs right out from under me.  The next thing I knew I was flat on my back with her full weight landing on top of me.  The shit was about to get real!  As I struggled to catch my breath, she grabbed hold of my hair with both hands and started banging my head against the ground.”

“By now I knew that something was up as almost the entire party formed a circle 4 or 5 people deep around the action.” Irish added.  “I sprinted from the bar and I got there just in time, pushing my way through the crowd until I had a front row seat.  Karen was twice as athletic as Brande and the blonde bitch had her down and was in full attack mode!  Come on Karen!  I screamed.  Brande’s supporters just turned and looked at me like the ending was a forgone conclusion.  But I had watched Karen fight dozens of times and I had faith in my girl!” he added with pride.

Karen smiled at her guy, running her hand up his inner thigh.  Yes he was getting just as hard as the last time she told the story.  Maybe as hard as the actual day of the fight!  She thought.  “As I was saying…” She continued letting Irish know that this was her story, she turned back towards their guest and picked up where she left off.

“I took as much as I was going to take from this bitch and grabbed hold of her hair as well.  With a solid thrust of my hips, and a strong tug of her hair, the bitch tumbled to my right, landing off to the side of me.  I wasted no time as I kicked my left leg up and over her and straddled the pushy bitch.  She still had a slight grasp of my hair but that quickly ended when I grabbed hold of both of hers arms by the wrist and slammed them down to the ground above her head.  Next I intertwined my legs with hers, grapevineing them with my much stronger stems.  I then began to do a split, causing her legs to spread painfully.  When she cried out in pain it brought a big smile to my face.”

“About this point her friends were looking to come to her aid.  Luckily for me there were just as many of my friends in the crowd and nobody was permitted to interfere with our little disagreement.  I had her right where I wanted her!  I continued my split, forcing her legs further and further apart.  Now the cry of pain was an outright scream.  I was confident that I had taught the new girl on the block some respect and not to take advantage of her position as PMOY.  With her arms pinned above her head the bitch wasn’t going anywhere!”

“I was enjoying the pained expression on her face.  Are you sure you want a piece of me? I asked her as I continued to increase the pressure of the split.  She struggled to get free, crying out with each flex of my legs.  Life was good!” 

“I must have missed something.  The pained expression on her face faded and started to morph into a smug grin.”  “You bet your ass I want a piece of you!” “She screamed.  Before I knew what she was up too, she lunged forward with her head and sunk her teeth into my bare breast that was dangling right in front of her face.”

“I was the one screaming now!  I tried to keep her pinned to the ground with my full body weight being applied to her wrist.  I even tried increasing the split further to cause her as much discomfort as possible, trying to shred her tight leg muscles.  But the bitch had sunken her teeth into me and was not letting go!”

“Finally I couldn’t take the pain anymore and I released her wrist and tried prying my tit from her powerful jaw, even clawing at her face.  My mighty grapevine weakened and I knew I was in trouble when she pulled both of her legs free.  She planted her feet flat on the ground and started thrusting up repeatedly, trying to throw me from the dominant position.”

“As she started to do some real damage to my breast, I thought I might have found a way to pry myself free from her clutches as I raked my nails across her face.  This only seemed to anger the new Playmate of the Year and things were about to go from bad to worse for me.”

Kevan and his girl held hands tightly!  They shared a mutual love for catfighting and the very descriptive tale being told by Karen had them craving more details of the action.  Kevan glanced over at his girl and secretly wondered how she would fair against their lovely host.  She was younger than the brunette, but didn’t have a quarter of Karen’s experience.  It would still be fun to watch though!  He thought.

“As I continued to struggle.” Karen added.  “Out of nowhere my head exploded with pain.  The bitch threw the hardest punch that I had ever been hit with that smashed directly into my temple.  Well I should say that it was the hardest I had ever been hit up until that point.  As a wave of nausea washed over me I still tried to pull my tit out of her clenched teeth.  Just than a second powerful punch landed in the exact same place as the first punch.  I don’t know if the second punch was even harder than the first, or if there was just a cumulative effect with both blows landing within millimeters of each other, but I was in big trouble!”   

“As my eyes spun in my head I felt her reach up and grab hold of my hair.  The blonde bitch easily tugged me off of her and switched positions, gaining the advantage.  I struggled to focus on the blurry form above me.  Instinctively I got my hands up in front of my face trying to offer up some type of obstacle as I struggled to regain my senses.  With me almost defenseless, her next punch easily parted my two arms, scoring a direct hit to my jaw.”

“I couldn’t believe what I was watching!” Irish added.  “This girl wasn’t even in Karen’s class as a fighter.  I knew Karen was in big trouble when both her arms fell lifelessly to either side of her head motionless; her beautiful blue eyes fluttered and started to close.  Fuck! I screamed…  There was a loud cheer from Brande’s friends as Karen’s just stood there with their mouths wide open in stunned silence.”

Irish took over the story at this point for obvious reasons; there was a pretty big gap in Karen’s memory.  “Brande slowly stood and I thought it was over.  I was trying to push forward, scoop Karen up, and get her the hell out of there.  I was being restrained by three guys from security and could get no closer to help.  The evil blonde just stomped down on my unconscious girl, digging the heel of her shoe into Karen’s battered breast.  To add insult to injury, she struck a double bicep pose and continued to show boat for her friends.”  “You never told me that part!” Karen yelled.  Irish just gave her an apologetic glance and continued with the story.

“So you think it was over at this point? Right?” Irish asked his dinner guest.  Both Kevan and his girl nodded in agreement, Kevan once again eyeing both women up and down.  Maybe? He thought to himself picturing his girl on top of a defeated Karen.

“Nope!  Not by a long shot!” Irish continued regaining Kevan’s attention.  “That evil whore stepped off of Karen and started walking over to where her friends stood.  Time for the victor to celebrate?  No!  The no good bitch just bent down and picked up Karen’s bikini top where it had fallen at the very start of the fight.”

“She walked back over to where Karen lie, just barley starting to show signs of life.  She knelt down straddling her once again.  She leaned forward and started passing Karen’s bikini top under the space behind her neck, under her head.”  What the fuck is she doing now? All of Karen’s friends asked each other.  “When she had the bikini top in place, she crossed the strings in front of Karen’s neck and started pulling on both of them with all her might!  This was beyond trying to humiliate Karen in front of her friends… She was trying to kill her!”

“Karen looked like somebody just threw a bucket of ice cold water on her!  Her body jolted awake and her hands shot to the bikini top trying to pull it away from her neck so she could breathe.  By now I was pinned to the ground with a bunch of people sitting on top of me restraining me.  I couldn’t believe that these people were content with watching a homicide and did nothing to stop it!”

Kevan looked back and forth between the ladies once more but this time his girlfriend caught him.  She just gave him a wink and a silent nod as if to say I think I can!  He returned her smile and returned his attention back to the storytellers.  Karen once again picked up the story.

“I felt like I was about to take my final breath!  Than luckily the flimsy bikini material failed and I was able to clear the remains from my neck and suck in some much needed air.  At this point, I think she wanted to return the favor and grabbed hold of both my wrist and pinned them above my head.  When I did this to her it was sheer power.  When she did it to me I had been weakened by the knockout and the strangulation.” Karen tried to reason with her guest.  Sure!  Kevan’s girlfriend thought to herself… What excuse would you use when I have you helpless?

“You ready to apologize to me and all of my friends and go get our drinks like a good little bitch? She asked me.  Fuck you! I defiantly spat in response.  I don’t think she like my answer all that much.” Karen continued.  “I couldn’t get my arms to respond to my commands and she easily stacked one hand on top of the other.  She was now easily able to keep them pinned in place with one hand, freeing up the other.  What came next was a brutal backhanded slap that damn near took all the skin off of the side of my face.  Wrong answer! She yelled.”

“Fuck her up!  Teach the old bitch a lesson! Her friends yelled on in encouragement.  I’m pretty sure that my friends were calling for me to fight back as well, but I was failing them miserably!”  “I know I was cheering for you babe!” Irish added to Karen’s story.  “I know you were sweetheart.” she responded. 

With the two host momentarily distracted with each other, Kevan’s girl leaned in and asked “Who would you be rooting for?” as she grabbed the bulge in his pants.  She just seductively licked her lips for his benefit as she envisioned having Karen pinned down herself.  Their exchange was completely missed by their host as Karen returned to telling her tale.

“At this point she looked at my tits that were already showing some pretty heavy battle damage.  Her evil grin returned and she pulled both my arms down at my sides pinning them in place with her knees.  I just laid there praying that she didn’t start throwing punches again. “

“Look at her arms!” Irish interrupted.  “Flex for us baby.” Irish insisted.  Blushing Karen complied for her guy and struck a double bicep pose for their guest.  “Just look at those guns!” He continued.  “For the life of me I don’t know how Brande was winning.” Said a very dejected Irish.

I know how! Kevan’s girlfriend thought to herself.  Sure the bitch spends a lot of time in the gym.  She obviously has a glass jaw and can’t fight worth a shit!  Reading her mind, Kevan glanced over at his girl with pride.  You would so fuck her up! He thought to himself with a smile.

“Lucky for me.” Karen continued, “She didn’t start pounding on my face.  Almost as bad though was when she sunk the nails from both of her hands deep into my breasts and I could do nothing to stop her.  I bucked, and I fought with everything I had left, but I just couldn’t throw the bitch off of me.  At this point I was screaming in pain as she twisted, pinched, and pulled on my nipples.  My tits were a wreck!   Shut the bitch up Brande!  She is killing my ears!  Yelled one of her friends.  So she released her grip.”

“I was grateful when she stopped torturing my tits.  I had no idea what she was up too when she reached behind herself.  The evil smile once again returned to her face as I could feel the strings of my bikini bottoms being pulled.  I once again started bucking my hips, trying to throw her off of me, but I barely moved her.  The next thing I knew I felt the fabric of the bikini bottoms being dragged across my sex, between my legs.  If you missed any of this you would have figured it out by the catcalls and vulgar comments from her cheering section.”  Kevan was taking mental notes, burning Karen’s detail description into his brain for later reference.

“I tried to protest, but I don’t think she heard a word that I said.  In my current position, I wouldn’t take threats from me very seriously either.  Once she had my bikini bottoms in her hand, she sat forward again returning her full body weight to my torso.  I thought she was just trying to humiliate me even further as she had done a damn good job up until this point.  I had no idea what she planned on doing with the bikini until she grabbed me by the throat with one hand.  As I gasped, she shoved my bikini bottoms into my mouth with the other hand.  She immediately went to work destroying my tits again.  All of her friends cheered again as now my cries and screams were muffled by the material jammed in my mouth.”

Karen looked down with tears welling up in her eyes as she relived the painful night.  “And then…”  “And then what!” Kevan yelled nearly jumping out of his seat.  “What happened next?” 

“Kevan!” His girlfriend reprimanded him with vailed concern.  She stood and walked over to Karen and gave her a hug as if to comfort her.  Her hands lingered for an extra moment as she felt Karen’s muscles and then ran her hands down her arms as she broke the embrace.  Damn she seems strong she thought to herself as she patted Karen on the upper arm and returned to her seat next to Kevan.  The stupid bitch is laying out the blueprint for me to kick her ass whenever I want to.  She looked back over at Kevan with a I so got this look on her face.  He once again seemed to read her mind; the two had been together for a long time. 

“Excuse me.” Karen said as she stood.  “Go ahead and tell them the next part Irish.” She said as she walked back into the house to grab some tissues.

Irish picked up the story once the back door closed.  “Apparently she grew tired of destroying Karen’s tits.  Either that or one of her cronies gave her an idea to end Karen’s reign as the premier Playboy fighter once and for all.  She released Karen’s nipples once more and gave her ravaged tits a savage open handed slap, from both sides, simultaneously.  You heard three clear and distinct sounds.  The first as her hands blistered the sides of Karen’s tits.  The second as her tits slammed together.  The final sound, even though Karen was gagged, you clearly heard her scream of anguish.”

“Oh that poor girl!” Kevan’s girlfriend added.  “No wonder she didn’t want to talk about it!”  “That’s not it…” Irish said.  “I didn’t get to the bad part yet.”  Kevan and his girlfriend just looked at each other with a Holy Shit! Look on their faces. 

“Brande reached behind her back once again.  This time without warning she shoved three fingers between Karen’s legs, penetrating her.  Karen’s body must have leapt a foot off the ground, but Brande maintained her position of dominance.  The crowd was a mix of cheers and gasp depending whose side you were on.  The look on Karen’s face broke my heart!  There was nothing I could do to help her.”

“Karen struggled bravely, but she couldn’t dislodge the blonde and stop the assault.  Soon her exhausted body collapsed back to the ground and her struggles ceased.  After another minute or two Karen’s breathing grew faster as Brande took complete control of her body.”  “My friends can’t hear you, you dirty little whore!  I think we are done with this for now!” Brande said as she pulled the bathing suit out of Karen’s mouth.  “You could now hear Karen breathing heavily and starting to moan as Brande fucked her hard with her fingers.  The Brande crowd cheered as they now heard that Karen was moments away from climax.”

“Karen’s friends were a beehive of activity.  They were trying to come up with the best plan to come to her aid.  But the simple facts that stared them in the face was there were far more Brande supporters at this point of the fight.  That and the fact that Karen was one of their best fighters and she was in big trouble had them backing down.  Discretion is the better part of valor! They tried to reason with themselves as they chose not to act.”

“One of Brande’s sick friends grabbed the mike from the karaoke machine and laid it down right next to Karen’s head.  They all had a good laugh as Karen’s moans grew louder and closer together.”  “Go ahead bitch!  Your mistress will allow you to cum for all these nice people.” Brande could be heard over the loudspeakers.  “I’ve got you and you know it!  And soon everyone here will know it too!” 

“OH!  OH! OH! GOD!” “Karen screamed as she shuddered with a massive climax.  She fought it for as long as she could, but her body failed her and she collapsed back down on the ground.  Brande was all smiles as the last of the shudders washed over Karen’s body and the blonde’s friends cheered.” 

“What about an intervention?” Kevan’s girlfriend asked.  Both Kevan and Irish looked at her with confused looks on their faces.  “A what?” They asked in unison.  “An intervention!” She replied.  “Hey look, it is clear that Karen is still very pained from the events of that night.  We can help her work through her demons with a recreation, like a little role playing.  I can be Brande and we will get this out of her system once and for all.”

This girl is a fucking genius! Kevan thought to himself.  I love her!  “That’s a great idea!” Kevan chimed in.  “We can move the living room furniture off to the side and the two girls can act out the fight between Karen and Brande!” He added.

“Hold up!” Irish said raising his hand.  “Why don’t you hear the rest of the story before you decide that this is something that you really want to do.  And if it is… You can bring it up to Karen as your idea.”  The two guests exchanged looks and nodded in approval to Irish.  This was going to be a great night!  Kevan thought…  When the two were satisfied, Irish continued with the story.

“As Karen came, Brande kept her fingers inside her to collect as much of Karen’s cum as possible.  Large tears rolled down my girl’s face as she lay there in humiliation.  But Brande, that sick bitch wasn’t done yet!  When she felt Karen’s body stop pulsating, she withdrew her hand from between Karen’s legs and brought it up to her face.  Karen’s eyes were tightly shut so she must have smelt it coming.  She opened her eyes just in time to close her mouth, preventing Brande from sticking her gooey fingers into her mouth.”

Kevan’s mind raced ahead as he envisioned his girl, with Karen’s pinned under her, force feeding the Playmate her own love juice.  This was going to be some intervention he thought.  His girl gave his knee a squeeze to make sure he was still paying attention.

“Brande grew angry when Karen didn’t lick her hand clean as ordered.  When she couldn’t get Karen to open her mouth she just wiped her hand in Karen’s hair cleaning it off.”  “Make the bitch get our drinks!” One of Brande’s friends yelled.  “Yeah I’m thirst!” Shouted another.  “Patience ladies!  We aren’t done here just yet!”  Karen’s heart sank as Brande’s words registered in her tired and beaten head.  “How could things possibly get any worse?” She asked herself.  Kevan’s girlfriend was thinking the same think as her panties started getting moist.  It was now Kevan’s turn to make sure that his girlfriend was still following the story with a gentle squeeze.

“After she wiped what she could off in Karen’s hair, Brande used Karen’s bikini bottom to dry off her hand the rest of the way.  The evil blonde knew that Karen and I were a couple.  She looked over at me, where I was being held down, and threw the bikini right at me striking me in the face.  I took in a deep breath of Karen’s scent not knowing if I would ever smell it again.”

“Turning her anger back to Karen, Brande fired solid punch right to her belly.  Karen gasped for air and her legs left the ground.  Brande didn’t withdraw her fist right away; she just ground her knuckles as deep as she could into Karen’s belly.  Karen’s face changed from an embarrassed red to I’m going to puke green in a heartbeat!  My stomach was churning too!”

“Brande lifted her ass off of Karen’s torso but still easily kept Karen’s arms pinned to her side with her legs.  The evil blonde than untied her own bikini bottom and tossed it off to the side.  There was a kind of electricity in the air as the crowd anticipated what was coming next.  Brande slid forward slightly before slamming her ass down onto Karen’s battered breasts.  The small amount of air that was left in her lungs left her body with a barely audible puff.”

“Brande leaned forward so her slit was pressed right up against Karen’s chin.  As her friends were going nuts, she grabbed Karen by the hair and offered her an ultimatum as she stared down into her gorgeous baby blues.  OK bitch!  You had your fun.  The way I see it you have two choices.  Your first option is to stick your tongue out and treat me like your queen.  You will then be at my beckon call to get me drinks or whatever menial task I have for someone of your statute here at the mansion.  Your second option, if you refuse to do as you’re told, is for me to knock you out cold again.  I will then mount that ugly mug of yours and ride you until I explode all over it.  When I’m done each of my friends will get their turn to leave you a present on your unconscious face!  Choice is yours… What’s it going to be?”

God I hope we have an intervention! Kevan’s girlfriend thought to herself.  I so want to take Karen’s face for a long, passionate ride.  Her attention was brought back to the here and now as Irish picked up the story again.

“As Brande waited for an answer, Karen went for broke.  With all of her remaining strength she bucked once more and shoved as hard as she could with both hands up against Brande’s ass.  Karen took advantage of the fact that Brande had slid forward in anticipation of her crowning moment of her Playmate of the Year party.  Karen was able to knock her off balance enough to slide out from underneath the blonde gaining her freedom.  Karen rolled to her hands and knees and tried to put some distance between her and her tormentor.”

“Brande was really pissed off now!  She spun and rose to her knees as she saw where Karen was headed.  With a single leap she landed on Karen’s back, knocking her to the ground face first.  Pulling Karen’s head back with her right hand, Brande threw her left arm around the front of Karen’s neck.  Before Karen knew what happened, Brande locked on the rear naked choke hold.” 

“That’s it!  I’m done playing! Brande yelled as she rolled over onto her back taking Karen with her.  With Karen directly on top of her, she kicked her legs out and around Karen’s waist.  My girl was in big trouble when the blonde locked her ankles and started crushing Karen’s midsection.”

“To this day don’t ask me how Karen did it… With Brande choking her out, strapped around her waist, Karen rolled over on her front rising to her knees.  Brande strained with all of her might, applying maximum pressure on both holds, but somehow Karen began to rise to her feet.  Almost in a panic Brande released the rear choke hold with her right hand and started firing punches into the side of Karen’s head again.”  Irish stopped for a moment as he heard the back door open and Karen came back out onto the deck. 

Both Kevan and his girl looked at her with new found respect as she took her seat back next to Irish.  “What part are you up to?” Karen asked still blotting her eyes with her tissue.  “You just stood with Brande still wrapped around you.” Irish responded.  “OK, I think I’m good to take it from here.”  She said adding a big Thank You and a kiss on his lips.

“As Brande tried choking we out I knew that I had to fight with every last bit of energy that I had left.  She had made it perfectly clear to me and everyone else at the mansion what she had in mind for me once she knocked me out.  As darkness crept in from the sides of my vision, I reached back and grabbed hold of her hair with both hands.  She just laughed at my attempt and taunted me with is that the best you got bitch?”

“Her friends continued to have a good laugh at my expense.  I was totally naked and Brande had me well on my way to night-night land.  Some of her henchmen could be seen rubbing their crotches in anticipation of the post-fight activities.  I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to toss her off of me just by pulling her hair.  What I was doing was manipulating her head into just the right position.  With time running out for me I made my move!”

“With her head on top of mine, chin in just the right position, I dropped to my knees sending a shock wave up my body.  Brande was nearly decapitated when the top of her head made contact with the underside of her chin.  The blonde bitch released both holds and dropped on her ass behind me.  She was stunned having no idea what had just happened.  There was another huge cheer.  This time from my girls as hers just stood there in stunned silence.”

“I knew that she wasn’t finished yet and I needed to capitalize on my sudden freedom.  I wasn’t moving real fast at this point as I desperately sucked in air, trying to refill my lungs.  I made it up to my knees first and then managed to stand still facing away from her.  I lifted my leg, bending it at the knee, as high as I could.  A quick glance over my shoulder confirmed that she was still in the right position.  Before she had a chance to gain her bearings I fired back with a mule kick” 

“You should have seen it!” A very proud Irish added.  “I thought that Karen had taken her head clear off.  Kevan’s eyes were once again focused on Karen.  He ran them up and down her fit and toned body.  He almost felt like he was there that day back in 2001…

“The bitch flew backwards, coming to rest flat on her back, with her arms splayed over her head.  I was running on fumes by this point and dropped to my knees.  I knew that I had to end it before she came around and I forced myself to turn and crawl towards where she lay.  I took a small bit of pride in the way that she looked.  Blood was flowing from her obviously broken nose.  I know that I looked like shit at this point, but I was determined to make her look worse!”

“I crawled right up her unmoving body and straddled her.  It was my turn to swing away at her after being her punching bag for most of the night.  My poor breast hurt like hell as they swung from side to side with each punch I threw.  It was then that I realized that the bitch was still wearing her bikini top.  I slid off of her and rolled her onto her belly so that I would have access to the strings of her bikini.  Two gentle tugs on the strings and the bikini top were free.  It took a little effort to pull it out from under her body as her fat fake tits were still in the bra cups.”

“My whole body hurt and I had to make sure that she never had a chance to gain the advantage again.  The thought of being knocked out and having all of her friends have their way with me wasn’t high on my list of things to do.  With her still on her belly, I used her bikini top to secure her hands behind her back.  I than rolled her back over and straddled her once again.  Between the restraints and my body weight I was pretty comfortable that she wouldn’t be getting free.”

“That’s pretty bad ass!” Kevan chimed in letting Karen know of his appreciation of not only her fighting skills but her story telling ability.  He glanced back and forth between his girl and Karen and was suddenly undecided how well their planned intervention would go.  For her part, his girlfriend just gave him the “I said I got this!” Look once again.

“It was now my turn to fuck up her yet untouched tits.  I punched them, scratched them, and dug my nails into them just as she had done to me.  What gave me the most pleasure was when I tugged and pulled on her nipples.  Knowing firsthand how much this hurt I started twisting them like I was trying to pull her tits right off of her body.  For some reason she woke up and started screaming when I sunk my teeth into them!” Karen said with an impish grin.

“I guess she could dish out the pain but was not real fond of being on the receiving end of it.  I soon had her screaming at the top of her lungs begging me to stop the torment.  If it wasn’t for Irish coming over and pulling me off of her I would probably still be paying her back to this day.  As I stood I pulled away from Irish for a minute.  I stepped forward and stomped down on her belly knocking the wind from her.  I couldn’t help myself and demanded that she get me a drink.  And you bet your ass she complied!” Karen said wrapped up the story with a smile.

Irish reached over and pulled his girl into a tight embrace.  Just as proud of her today as that day back in 2001.  He looked over to where Kevan and his girlfriend sat.  “Do you guys have any questions for Karen?” He asked with a smile.

Offline LOL

Re: Flashback Fridays!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 09:32:40 AM »
Superb and well written story IRISH. An interesting concept as well, hope it takes off.

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 10:47:06 PM »
Scenario-Kathie Lee Gifford tells when  she fought Kelly Ripa.

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 09:24:22 AM »
Superb and well written story IRISH. An interesting concept as well, hope it takes off.

I’m glad you liked it LOL!  I appreciate the feedback…

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 12:02:13 AM »
Great story!

Thanks James!

I hope to have another installment put together soon...

Offline IRISH

• God Member
Flashback Fridays! The Battle of Ireland
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 07:23:51 AM »
I didn’t finish this week’s story in time so here is a Flashback from the days of Kim & Ginny’s Vote Page I called the “Battle of Ireland.”

Kathy Ireland's career started back in the 1980's. Sports Illustrated had their annual swimsuit issue that outsold almost every other issue combined, and this magazine is published weekly! The magazine did some pretty risquÃ(c) shoots towards the end of the 70's; the one with Cheryl Tiegs in a fishnet swimsuit on the front cover is still an all time favorite. (Be honest, how many of you can close your eyes and see her large areola's peeking out from behind the white mesh?) But Cheryl had sold about all the sport magazines that she could and SI was looking for a fresh face to grab the torch and lead them for the next several years. They found their new champion in teenager Kathy Ireland. Her long legs, high cheekbones, and beautiful eyes, were just what they were looking for. And the rest of her wasn't bad either! The rest, as they say, was history!
Kathy modeled, acted in several movies, and became a licensed personal trainer eventually making daily appearances on ESPN's body shaping. Towards the end of her modeling career, Kathy got hooked up with K-Mart, and began to design her own clothing line. This also led to her line expanding to many different areas. About this same time, a young up-start was looking to make a name for herself in the porn industry. This woman, of Irish decent, thought long and hard for a perfect name people would remember. She liked the name Kylie, honoring singer Kylie Minogue and than decided on the last of Ireland, to honor of her heritage. So she became know as Kylie Ireland and in her first ten months she appeared in more than eighty porn films.

Kathy was standing in line at her local Blockbuster video one day when she came across a large poster advertising Kylie's latest movie. The name 'Kylie' was in very small print but the name Ireland, stood out like the Hollywood sign up on the hill. Kathy's face went white, then immediately turned beet red.

"That fucking tramp! I'm going to kill her!" Kathy muttered as she dropped her movie on the counter and fled in embarrassment.

That was the start of a perfect love-hate relationship (These two women loved to hate each other!) A few days after Kathy lost a lawsuit tryint to enjoin Kylie from using "her" name, Kathy's agent got a call from Barroca at the Porn Star Fight Club. Barocca asked if Kathy would like to get in the ring with Kylie and mix it up. Although he planned on advising Kathy not to fight Kylie, he already knew what his headstrong client's answer would be. A few phone calls were exchanged, terms negotiated and, within the week, the fight was scheduled. It would be held during half time on Super Bowl Sunday on a PPV opposite the 'Lingerie Bowl'.

It wasn't long before just about every 'A' and 'B' list celebrity and most of the movie executives were scrambling to get tickets to watch the live event. Hugh Hefner called the club and requested fifty tickets for the entourage he planned on bringing.

"Sure Mr. Hefner," current club secretary Sunny McKay said perkily. "We can send fifty tickets first thing tomorrow morning. I just have one question, is one of the tickets for you?"

"Of course," Hef huffed. "I plan on using one of the tickets! If you don't have luxury boxes, just put me in the front row!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Hefner," Sunny said, making a little mou as she rolled her eyes at Danni Ashe who was sitting on Sunny's desk wearing an impatient frown at having their 'session' interrupted by the phone call. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel your order, Mr. Hefner. The Porn Star Fight Club rules are few, but the penalties for violating them are very, very severe. Rule Number One is, 'No men allowed in the club'. But we thank you for calling the PSFC," Sunny said, then hung up and dove back down between Danni's spread legs.

Hearing the abrupt dial tone, Hef blinked then slammed down his phone screaming, "We'll see about THAT!!"

He made a couple of calls to the two women's agents, then a call to Barocca at the PSFC informing her of a change of plans. The big Super Bowl fight was now going to be hosted at Hef's Playboy Mansion - and Sunny McKay would NOT be welcome! Requests for tickets flooded into the mansion and Hef quickly realized this event would have to be moved outdoors simply to accommodate all the people demanding tickets…even Sports Illustrated who not only wanted more than two dozen tickets, but media credentials for their photographers and writers as well!

"Hey! I got a great idea for this years swimsuit issue cover!" their editor insisted.

Super Bowl Sunday rolled around and guest started arriving at the mansion early. Besides the portable seating Hef had rented, he also set up a jumbotron screen so football fans in the crowd could watch the big game. The control room piped in the TV broadcast so they could start the fight precisely at the half time break - at least, as best as they could.

"Irish! What are you looking at?" Karen snapped.

"Huh? What babe? Oh I'm sorry; just thinking that redhead couldn’t drown if we got hit by a flash flood," he said, tearing his eyes away from one of the Porn Star Fight Club stars at ringside. "Hey isn't that Cindy Crawford over there?" he said, pointing in the opposite direction and hoping to change the subject.

"Where is old mole face?" Karen muttered. "Maybe I should go say hello…for old time sake."

"Not THE Cindy Crawford, THAT Cindy Crawford!" Irish said, nodding to a pneumatic blonde porn star who’d taken her seat in Kylie's corner. "What’ll they think of next, The Battle of Crawford?"

Scanning the crowd, Karen recognized several famous models and porn stars as well as actresses and actors. Very much in evidence were Bruce Willis and Jack Nicholson who Irish surmised were, "…looking for new talent for their club." But he was more interested in the game at this point because if New England held the Panthers to field goal, his half time box was worth $500!

Finally the big moment arrived. At the two-minute warning, Hef decided it was time to start the introductions and hopefully get his event up and running just as the two teams ran off the field at half time. He entered the ring and thanked everyone for coming and promised them an action packed evening, "Tonight two very beautiful women will meet to settle a feud that’s been brewing for the last few years. First, let me introduce a very special friend of Playboy Inc., none other then Irish who is overseeing the contest!"

Karen looked at Irish, who had a look of surprise on his face as he muttered, "Don't ask me; I don't know anything about this!"

He made his way to ringside and stepped between the ropes that were being held apart by Dalene Kurtis. Stumbling as he stepped through the ropes, Irish plunged face-first into Dalene’s chest and he struggled to regain his composure after the pleasant distraction. The beads of sweat on his head looked the size of Volkswagen Beetles on the jumbotron!

Kathy was introduced first and she made her way down to the ring in a Kelly green, one-piece swim suit from her own design collection. She had more then her fair share of supporters in the crowd and they all showed their appreciation as she posed and pranced in the ring in that show pony walk all the great supermodels had perfected.

When the roar of the crowd died down, Hef introduced Kylie and after a momentary hesitation, the silence was shattered by the very distinct sound of grown men in skirts, squeezing cats. The sound reverberated and echoed off the back of the mansion as, leading Kylie toward the ring was the LAPD Emerald Society Pipes and Drums followed by a full color guard of flag bearers carrying the green, white, & orange flag of Ireland. Kylie was trying hard to establish her Irish roots for this ‘Battle of Ireland.’

While the crowd was eating up the pagentry, Hef was getting annoyed at the long delay. They were five minutes into half time and Kylie was only just entering the ring and the band still had to make their departure from ringside. Then the pipers struck up ‘Amazing Grace’ and Irish instinctively stopped, stood stock still and covered his heart. Normally, he would have lifted his drink in salute, but he found himself in the middle of the ring without one.

"What are you doing? We’re here to support Kathy!" Karen screamed in protest, trying in vain to get his attention as he remained at attention until the band passed.

"Trust me, that had nothing to do with Kylie!" he said before he leaned over the ropes and explained to Karen.

Kathy was pissed at being upstaged by Kylie and now, more than ever, she looked forward to pounding the porn star into a Paddy pudding. Irish called the two women together in center ring and read the ground rules from a card Hef handed him. Looking to pour salt in the wound, Kylie taunted Kathy to take her mind off the game.

"Nice bathing suit Grandma! Hey look it even has my initials on it. KI!"

With Kathy staring daggers into Kylie, the porn star grabbed hold of Kathy's bathing suit just below the logo at the left hip and, before Kathy knew what was happening, Kylie gave the Kelly green material a rough tug, wedging it deep in the tender folds of her womanhood. As Kathy's dark bush became visible through the leg holes, the supermodel reached over and grabbed Kylie by the throat trying to choke her. Irish quickly jumped between them and facing Kathy with his back to Kylie, he began to shove Kathy back toward her corner, telling her to wait for the bell. But with Kathy tied up by Irish, Kylie took the opportunity to power a straight right over Irish’s shoulder that landed on the supermodel's chin, snapping her head back from the impact.

Putting Kathy in her corner, Irish turned and scolded Kylie for her cheap shot, wagging a finger under her nose as he told her to, "…knock that shit off! I'm not gonna stand for any mora that!"

"Easy Dude! You better read the rules again," Kylie chuckled. "It says, ‘anything goes’!"

Irish gave Kathy a moment to shake the cobwebs, telling her, "I'm sorry Kathy, that was my fault. You OK?"

Kathy nodded, so Irish walked away and signaled for the bell to start the match. Technically there was no time limit but they were hoping to have a decisive winner by the end of the Super Bowl half time show. At the bell, Kathy charged right out of her corner with revenge on her mind. She slammed into Kylie and quickly shoved her back up against the ropes, flailing away at the porn star with both fists with all she had. Kylie weathered the early storm, then tied up with Kathy, forcing Irish to step in to separate them. Just as at the start the match, Kylie always had a little something extra, again throwing a punch over Irish's shoulder to the supermodel’s gorgeous face. The cat and mouse game continued for several minutes, Kathy overpowering Kylie and forcing her to the ropes, then getting bogged down as they clinched until Irish was forced to intervene only to have Kylie land some cheapshot, punch or kick as Irish wrapped his arms around Kathy. The only thing that was getting accomplished was that Kathy's frustration was growing with each passing second and with every indignity she was forced to endure..

Kathy charged Kylie again, expecting the coward to once more duck behind her gloves and wait for Irish to save her sorry ass, but this time as Kathy came rushing in on the attack, Kylie dipped her shoulder and blasted an uppercut up between the supermodel’s bulging breasts that caught ALL of Kathy’s chin. She was staggered and as she wobbled backward with her arms waving in front of her, Kylie took full advantage! She grabbed Kathy’s hair, pulled her forward and bent her over, then slammed her knee up in the supermodel's face over and over as she held her!

For the first time in the fight, the porn star was dictating the pace of the match! With Kathy on unsteady legs, Kylie easily grabbed her wrist and sent her for a ride to the ropes. When the supermodel rebounded back toward Kylie, the porn star showed her flexibility by raising her leg straight out in front of her and letting Kathy come crashing into her extended foot.

"Ooofff!" Kathy grunted as the air was driven from her lungs by Kylie’s foot in her gut.

Kylie, apparently favoring wrestling over Kathy's preferred boxing, dropped the supermodel to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker that left Kathy sprawled out on the mat, holding her head and writhing in pain. She was hurt and frustrated as hell that she hadn’t yet been able to effectively pound away on Kylie the way she wanted! The porn star walked over to Kathy, gathered a handful of her lustrous hair and pulled her to her knees. Kylie never in a million years could have guessed what happened next! Kathy blasted her tightly clenched fist right up into Kylie's moneymaker.

"Thata girl Kathy! Pound the bitch!" Karen called out as she clapped her hands excitedly as she uttered the encouragement.

Kylie's face instantly drained of color as she struggled to remain on her feet. On her knees, Kathy wrapped her arms around Kylie's waist and squeezed for all she was worth, her face buried in Kylie’s sweaty cleavage. Standing, Kathy lifted Kylie and savagely shook her body like a rag doll. Kylie, unable to catch her breathe, slumped forward her arms draped over Kathy's shoulders.

"Can't breath! Have to get out of this fast!" Kylie thought to herself.

At ringside, Oberon and TNT were arguing over the payout they could expect from the 3:1 odds they’d gotten. A waitress passed by with a tray full of drinks and Jermaine grabbed three bottles of beer, trying to use them to explain it to them. By the time both grasped the concept, the three beers had disappeared.

"So if I win, all I get is this lousy empty beer bottle?" TNT joked.

Kathy bounced a little, causing Kylie’s body to tilt backward, leaning away from her as she was easily dominating the porn star at this point. When Kylie’s body weight had leaned as far away from Kathy as possible, Kylie felt Kathy having to struggle against her increasingly heavy weight. When she was an arms length from the supermodel, Kylie swung her arms up and clapped her hands over both of Kathy’s ears at the same time as hard as she could. Kathy let out a scream and let go of Kylie, reaching up to cover her ringing ears! Kylie went crashing to the mat on her back as the supermodel held her ears as she staggered back towards the corner with the excruciating ringing in her ears feeling like her head was about to explode.

"Holy shit!" Hef thought. "Deacon Jones would’ve been proud of that head slap!" referring to the former defensive lineman's signature move.

Kathy’s body slumped in the corner with her tight butt on the second rope, her shoulders hunched forward as little flashes of white light blinded her wincing eyes momentarily.

"What the fuck did she hit me with?" Kathy thought. "It felt like two bricks!"

Kylie's breathing was beginning to return to normal and she knew that she had to go on the offensive while Kathy was still in the corner struggling with he pain.

"Look out Kathy!" Karen shouted too late as Kylie charged forward as if shot out of a cannon and drove her shoulder into the belly of the supermodel, the heavy impact driving all the air from her lungs.

"Yeah Kylie! Kill that pampered superbitch!" hollared Jenna Jamison from the porn star corner.

Kathy's hands dropped from her ears to attend to this new source of pain, her famously fit abs! Kylie grabbed the supermodel by the shoulders, straightened her up and slammed her back into the corner, then pulled the shoulder straps of her own-design swim suit down over her shoulders, trapping her arms at her sides while baring her full breasts.

"Hey now! Wouldya take a look at those titties? You might just make it in the business after all. But you will havta find a new name for yourself…" Kylie hissed. "Because Ireland is already taken!" Then she grabbed Kathy’s bare breasts and taunted, "They don't look like they get much sun, do they prude? Glaring at Kathy's milky white breast, she hissed, "Lets give ‘em a little touch of color! OK?"

Kathy had just realized her breasts were exposed when she felt the cool air make her proud nipples stiffen to attention. She looked down to confirm her suspicions just in time to see the blur of Kylie's open hand as she slapped her breast, sending the mountain of tender flesh flying upward toward her wide eyes. The pain immediately registered in Kathy's expression and after four or five more brutal slaps as she squirmed and wriggled trying in vain to free her arms, tears began to well in her beautiful eyes.

Kylie stood back and took a long, proud look at the fruits of her labors, laughing.

"Kathy? Are you alright? You wanna continue?" Irish asked the supermodel.

Kylie shoved him aside, hissing, "Take it easy dude! I'LL tell you when she’s had enough!"

Kylie stepped in and drove her fist low into Kathy’s belly, taking her breath away. Kathy was too winded to do more than gasp and whine as Kylie grabbed her suit and pulled it down her body, over her hips and then let it slide down her legs to puddle around her ankles on the canvas. Kylie’s eyes bulged as she got her first good look at Kathy's thick bush.

"Damn girl! You even own a razor, you hairy bitch?"

Kylie grabbed Kathy by the hair and put her into a side headlock, then took three quick steps as she pulled Kathy along before she dropped and drove the supermodel facefirst into the mat with a perfectly executed bulldog. Kathy was just about out when Kylie got up, stood over her and kicked the dazed, breathless supermodel over onto her back. Kathy flopped over, her arms flung wide and her legs splayed.

"That's better Kathy! Lets make sure that everyone gets a good look at those sad old sad sacks and that bush!"

"Get up Kathy! You have to move!" came the advice from Karen in the supermodel's corner, but Kathy could barely lift her head off the mat; the whole ring seeming to be spinning at warp speed. Kylie began to take a victory strut around the ring, shaking her tits and ass in front of her own fans, but spending even more time in front of Kathy's while the shattered supermodel rolled over onto her belly, then slowly got up on all fours. "That's it Kathy! Get up and kick that sluts porno ass!"

Kylie untied the top of her own suit, gave her large breast a vigorous shake from side to side and then took up a position on her knees directly in front of Kathy; waiting for her to shift her weight to her knees as she tried to stand up. As soon as Kathy's hands lifted off the mat and she rocked back on her haunches, her eyes tried to focus on the blurry image before her.

"Good morning sleepy head!" Kylie hissed. "I got a very special treat for my new bitch!"

As her vision began to clear, Kathy realized that was Kylie in front of her, but that realization came too late! Kylie grabbed the supermodel’s hair and yanked her forward, plunging her face into her cleavage and wrapping her arms around her head, trying to smother her out.

"Mummpfff!" Kathy mumbled as she struggled with her remaining strength, trying to push herself away from Kylie.

With Kylie's breasts glistening with sweat, Kathy was able to shift her head down, freeing her face from it’s prison and gaining much needed air. Kathy's long hair shielded her face, so neither Kylie nor anyone else realized she was no longer being smothered. In a move that would have shocked the other soccer moms in her car pool, Kathy suddenly pushed a hand down over Kylie's belly and shoved it in the front her bikini bottom! The move went completely unnoticed by everyone but Kylie until the look of dominance and satisfaction on Kylie's face turned to one of utter shock and surprise as Karen began to work her fingers expertly in and around Kylie's love box.

Kylie’s expression slowly changed from one of shock to one of satisfaction very quickly as she became caught up in the moment and the death grip she had around Kathy's head began to loosen. Soon, Kylie’s arms feel completely away from Kathy’s head and Kylie allowed herself to be pushed backward onto the mat where she lay like a puppy getting its belly rubbed. The entire audience could now see that it wasn’t Kylie's belly that was being rubbed - but rather a region somewhat further south!

All the porn stars as well as Kylie’s other supporters were screaming and yelling for their champion to get her head back in the game and finish off the supermodel. Tommy B. was screaming that he’d throw himself on the grenade and pick up where Kathy left off after match if only his porn star would just regain her composure and, as he so elequently put it, "…get the fuck back to business!"

But like a river at flood stage, stemming this flow wouldn’t be an easy thing for Kylie to do! In fact, within minutes, that’s pretty much what Kylie unleashed, a flowing river of hot, molton love lava as the porn star's body shook, tensed and then went completely limp after a tsunami of an orgasm shot out from between her limp legs.

Leaving Kylie sprawled on the mat like a jelly fish, Kathy stood up wearing nothing but a silly grin and wiped Kylie’s girl goo off of her hand onto Kylie's baiting suit top. Then Kathy stepped over to the downed porn star and placed one hand, palm down, on either side of Kylie's body just above the nipple line. Using a trick she’d learned in high school gymnastics, Kathy kicked up her legs and pushed herself up into a handstand! Craning her head as far back as she could, Kathy made eye contact with Kylie who was just now starting to become aware of her surroundings as the last quivers of her orgasm subsided.

Kathy waited until Kylie opened her eyes and looked up at her. When it finally registered in the porn star's sex-addled mind that she was in big trouble, Kathy released her handstand and swung her legs back down in an arc. Just before her legs made contact with the mat, she pushed one knee slightly forward - and pounded it into Kylie's crotch with such force that the sound of the bone on bone impact echoed through the Playboy Mansion grounds!. Kathy's legs had picked up so much speed and momentum, and Kylie’s money-maker was so engorged after her mind numbing orgasm, that it was obvious to all this was the decisive move of the match!

Kylie offered no show of resistance as Kathy removed her suit bottom and hauled the sobbing porn star to her feet. Kylie wobbled in place, slumping against Kathy’s naked body as the supermodel held her in a firm grasp on the back of her neck with one hand and her elbow with the other. Taking a running start, Kathy rammed the porn star’s face into the corner turnbuckle.

As Kathy stepped back and swung Kylie around and pushed her back into the corner, everyone could see that Kylie's face was a mask of blood from her now flat nose. Kathy used Kylie's bathing suit to bind the limp and unresisting porn star's arms to the top rope to keep her from falling then when she had her foe securely trapped in the corner, Kathy began to rain haymakers onto the porn stars belly and ribs.

"Damn honey! Those big old titties look like they could use a little color!" Kathy teased as she repaid Kylie in spades for the brutal beating her own tits had taken earlier.

Irish waited as long as he could before he stepped in and pulled Kathy away with his arms round her waist, then he raised her arm high over her head as he lead the grinning, still naked, supermodel back to the center of the ring. Kathy glared back at Kylie and realized she’d gotten her ‘pound of flesh’ from the porn star and she didn't try to break away from Irish. A big smile lit up her face as she raised her other arm, her bare breasts heaving as she absorbed the cheers from all her supporters.

The football game had restarted on schedule and was now late in the fourth quarter but no one seemed to care that they were missing the big game. Hef walked up to Irish and handed him an envelope stuffed with cash.

"What's this for Hef?" Irish asked.

Hef let out a big smile and said, "You won our side bet. Seems there WAS a catfight in the lingerie bowl. Who woulda guessed it!"

Final Vote: Kathy: 381, Kylie: 244