News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

who do you think would win this battle

kate garraway
12 (54.5%)
gloria de piera
10 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

gmtv power struggle part one

• 2 Replies

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
gmtv power struggle part one
« on: July 15, 2008, 01:57:55 PM »
kate was sitting in her dressing room ,she had had a hard day and was ready to go home,she had been presenting all morning and was still in her gmtv clothes ,a black tight fitting pin striped suite a tight fitting white blouse that just barely restrained her ample boobs  encased in a visible white bra and dark tights and stilletoes,as she was about to leave there was a knock at the door,it was gloria,gloria de piero the new woman on the block ,a tall brunett with attitude and boobs which kate would find out later was even more fuller then her own ample chest, what do you want asked kate ,gloria was the latest news reporter kate had noticed glorias rise through the ranks and hated her as gloria was becoming a threat to kates own job gloria had got there using her ample assets she was hard to turn down.kate i know you dont like me,but i would like to bury the hatchet ,can we be freinds?ive seen you flashing your tits at the bosses and so has fiona and penny,over my dead body will you get my job!im number one here! get out!well kate ive tried to be nice to you ,its time to sort this out,with that gloria walked over and turned the key in the door,now its locked... the sciene was set for battle,what are you doing gloria? im going to take your place kate ,im going to beat you...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 01:55:22 PM by lone ranger »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: gmtv power struggle part one
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 03:48:01 PM »
I looked at on MTV both women. Think, that Kate Garraway ( blonde on right photo ) will win in fight. She is stronger and harder. Brunette will get strong spanking.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 03:55:13 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

petelv

Re: gmtv power struggle part one
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 02:11:05 AM »
Kate will defeat Gloria in this fight.