News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The daughters

• 4 Replies

Offline mothersfighting

The daughters
« on: August 26, 2008, 01:00:17 PM »
The second fight seemed a very good one on one side there was the strong, slim and 6,1ft Marisa while on the other side there was the fat assed and big titted girl Charlene, Paula’s daughter. Both of them were dressed in tight jeans and a light top. Marisa was a blonde like her mother and she was 24 years old 6 years older than the 18 year old Marisa.

THE FIGHT STARTED

Charlene made the first move by giving a solid punch into Marisa’s left eye. “AAAAHHHHH!” Cried Marisa covering her eye, but Charlene gave her no chance and she caught her hair and slammed Marisa’s head with the wall letting the 18 year old fell to the floor. Charlene didn’t want to do the same mistake her mother did fighting Marisa and when she saw her on the floor she gave her two kicks in her ribs which made Marisa cry in pain. Charlene tried to kick Marisa’s cxnt but Marisa saw the kick coming and she caught her feet making Charlene loose her balance and fall on her ass.

That was exactly what Marisa needed, when she saw Charlene on the carpet she didn’t gave her a chance instead she sat on her stomach and started slapping her face till both her cheeks were beet red and she was groaning with pain but was capable to do nothing in that position then Marisa turned facing Charlene’s feet but getting a chance Charlene gave a solid knee into Marisa’s pussy. With that Marisa gave a loud groan and she fell on the floor covering her pussy.

Charlene meanwhile took her time to recover and from behind ripped Marisa’s shirt exposing her firm tits which although were big were not Charlene’s size and although they still had a bra covering them, Marisa seemed very humiliated. Then Charlene without giving Marisa a chance she unclasped her bra leaving Marisa tit-naked on the floor. Charlene turned Marisa to try to attack her tits but Marisa anticipated this and while she was getting turn she gave a solid punch into Charlene’s pussy. At first it seemed that this kick didn’t effect Charlene but when she gave an, “AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” and saw her falling on the floor with an expression of agony on her face they realized that it effected her.

Marisa stood up immediately and caught Charlene by her hair and started pulling her across the floor making Charlene cry with pain. When Charlene decided to stop she started to make pushups putting all the pressure on Charlene’s belly making all the air getting sucked out of her lungs. Charlene was panting hard trying to bring back her breath. Marisa caught her pink shirt and ripped it open exposing Charlene’s busty white bra. When Charlene saw her enormous tits she tried to cover up. Marisa took Charlene’s hands and kept them between her back then she ripped her bra exposing her enormous fat tits. Marisa then started tickling her in the crack between her tits. Charlene started to laugh with this “AAAHHHHH STOOPP YOOUREEEE HEHEHE STOOPP HEHEHE!” But Marisa knew that with this laughing Charlene was loosing most of her breath. Marisa then tried to punch Charlene into her cxnt but Charlene tried to dodge the punch by lifting her ass up but because of her weight she couldn’t lift herself up so much end the punch hit her in her crotch making poor Charlene, “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH” Marisa then unbuttoned her jeans and inserted her hand into het panties.

At an instant Charlene’s expression changed and even her groans changed. “OOOOHHHH DON’TT PLEAAASSEEEE OOOOHHHHHHH!” At first no one knew what Marisa was doing but when she yanked Charlene’s jeans down to her ankles they could see Marisa hand in Charlene’s big panties and they all realized that she was finger fucking her and Charlene was moaning to her to continue “OOOOOOHHHHHH FUCCKKKK MEEE HAARDEEERRR AAAAAHHHHHH!!” Marisa continued to fuck her till she was about to cum then she stopped suddenly. “NOOO PLEEASSEEE MAKEE MEEE CUUUMM I WAN…I NEED TO BEEE FUCKEEEDD OOOOHHHHH” But Marisa started squeezing her fat tits making poor Charlene moan in pain with each squeeze her legs were opening and shutting giving the two families a perfect view of her crotch. Marisa then took her right nipple into her mouth and bit with all strength “AAAAAHHHHHH YOOUUURRREEEE RIPPINNGG MY NIIPPLEEEE AAAAAAHHHHH” When Marisa stopped both Charlene’s tits were red and Charlene was almost in tears. Marisa stood up but while doing so Charlene kneed her with all she had between her legs. Marisa with that fall on her tits not making a move.

Charlene unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles before stripping them of her feet leaving the 18 year old only in her green panties. Mean while Charlene pulled her jeans up and buttons it again. Marisa was given another series of kick into her crotch which totally finished her. Charlene then yanked her panties down leaving the 6,1ft nude on the floor Then she made her stand up so that everyone could see her nude body. Her shaved crotch could give everyone a perfect view of hew pussy. “DO YOU SURRENDER BITCH?”
“YEEESSS!” Cried out Marisa and with that Charlene called her brother Tony. They brought two chairs and made Marisa lay face down on them. Then Charlene told her brother to finger fuck her ass. Meanwhile Charlene took Marisa’s firm tits. Tony ripped open her ass cheeks “AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” She groaned. Then he inserted hi middle finger and started pimping her ass while his sister was squeezing her tits. Marisa was moaning with great pain and humiliation. Charlene then sat on Marisa’s splendid ass and started rubbing her hand across Marisa’s crotch. Marisa wanted to evaporate with embarrassment she was never in a position like this through all her life. Then Charlene ordered her brother to spank the bitch hard.
Tony didn’t need to be told twice and he immediately started spanking Marisa’s cute ass till Marisa was crying and screaming and pleading for Mercy. Then Charlene caught Marisa’s cxnt and squeezed it with all she had making Marisa open her eyes in horror, “AAAAAAHHHHHHH NOOOT MYYYY PUUSSSSYYYYY!” Marisa’s mother was shouting and crying, “Leave her aren’t you seeing you’re hurting her!” But Charlene didn’t matter and she took Marisa’s nipples and twisted them and bit them as hard as she could till both her boobs were all bruised. Then They tied her to a chair with her legs open and her pussy exposed.

Now the only fight left was the one which determined everything. It was between Paula the fattest person in the room at 44 years old and in a one piece bikini her opponent was Gina Marisa’s mother whom seeing her daughter tied in a so awkward position wanted revenge. Gina was a tall and slim woman like her daughter she was a 6,3 which was much taller than the 5,6 Paula.
Cheers
Some response please   

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: The daughters
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 09:38:12 PM »
Hey,

very well done! I very much liked both stories and I'm looking forward to the third and final story. The mismatches, the differences between the women make it very interesting, even more as the fights aren't completely one-sided. The fights itself are quite rough which its really my taste. Could be still more violent ;)

After the fight's end, I'd like the guys from ringside to interfere even more, worse and rougher. After the third fight, all the three losing women should be humiliated and abused some more.

hank

COOL Story-
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 10:21:23 PM »
   Really like this story; there's something highly exciting about mother-daughter fights. Thanks for the story; by the way, theres been some really nice stories posted lately.

Offline mothersfighting

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 11:21:46 PM »
Hey whom do you want to win the final match between the two mothers and how? Please give some ideas in personal messages so that I can give you what you want.
Paula spanked on her big fat ass?? Gina getting her tits crushed?? A one sided catfight where the winner doesn't loose a piece of clothe?? Great humiliation?? Give me your opinion!!

Cheers

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 02:45:24 PM »
Mothersfighting, this is one of two best stories I've read this year. I congratulate you on writing such a good material.
Thanks!