News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

motheR vs teacheR

• 4 Replies

Offline mothersfighting

motheR vs teacheR
« on: September 01, 2008, 12:18:44 PM »
Because of my fat figure I’m very jealous of slim girls who were miniskirts and could were all they want. Since I am a teacher I meet many girls daily but two years ago when I was 37 I was transferred to a new school. In this school there was a 15 year old girl which was always ready to make me feel ridiculous in front of the students. On one particular day she put a pin right on the chair and when I sat on it and it went right into my ass. I jumped up in pain and the students all started laughing at me.

I asked whom but no one said it was him but I was sure that she had done it. But the worst thing she did was when she threw pooping pills into my coffee…in the middle of the lesson I felt great grumbling in my stomach and I felt movement in my bowels. I ran fast to the toilets with my hands holding my ass cheeks and I arrived in time before I made a mess.
But the thing occurred when she started bullying a young girl I became so angry that I slapped her face. I thought that she was afraid now of me but the following day after school I saw her coming with her 32 year old mother. If the daughter was nice her mother couldn’t be described.

She was a blonde, with a nice pair of breasts and a curvy ass which completed her figure. When I saw her coming I didn’t know why she had come from. She came in front of me and slapped my face as hard as she could. “Why did you did that?” I asked surprised.

“That was to teach you not to hit my child.” I didn’t know what she had in mind but I was feeling that something very bad was about to happen, “I’m going to give you a choice if you don’t want to accuse you of hitting my child come to my house tonight and we fight.”

“I’ll surely beat your ass out!” I replied it and I was meaning it I was much bigger than her.

“We’ll see about that but to make it more interesting lets do something. Every time that one of us submits she must give off a piece of cloth .” And with that she left.

That night I went to their house wearing a tight jeans and a shirt. I rang and her daughter came opening. When I passed in front of her she said, “That fat ass of yours seems that it’s going to explode from your jeans.” I blushed a bit but I acted as if I didn’t took care of what she said. Her mother was waiting for me in the living room she was wearing a short skirt and a blouse she looked incredibly sexy.

“With that figure you must have fought in your undies so that we could see your fat ass and your saggy tits!” She laughed out but I was fierce red with embarrassment. HOW DID SHE KNOW ABOUT MY SAGGY TITS, “Let’s start bitch!”

We both stayed for a moment studying each other. I was not comfortable fighting in a tight jeans but I was very embarrassed to fight in a bikini! She tried to charge on me but I caught her head and slammed her to the wall. “Oh it’s going to be easy!” She got up quickly and made a move making me think that she was about to punch me and I took my hands out to catch her head again but instead she gave me a kick which went deep into my belly pulling all the air from my lungs. With pain I bent down holding my fat belly.

She caught me by my red hair and started pulling it out making me cry out with each pull. But she kept me bent down and started punching my head. I started feeling dizzy till I couldn’t stand on my feet anymore and fell on my ass. She caught my feet and started pulling me across the floor. Then she turned me down and sat on my big ass and trapped my foot. “Do you submit?”

“AHHH YEEESSSS PLEASE JUUST LEAAVE MY FEET.” I groaned. She left my feet and pulled up my top exposing my enormous boobs. I felt mortified especially when I saw her daughter laughing with my breasts but I knew that I must continue to fight.

Round 2 started. I charged on her and pushed her hard making fall to the floor. I gave her a kick in her ribs and she groaned loud. Then I sat on her and started pushing my weight all on her. “AAAAHHHHH PUSH YOUR DAT ASS OFF ME!” But I had no intention to move. But when I thought that she was about to submit the round. But she gave a desperate kick that met exactly with my pussy. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

I fell on the floor covering my crotch area. Meanwhile she got up and was about to continue kicking me but I was in no position to continue this round. “III SUBMIIIT!!” She turned me with my ass on the floor and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it down before stripping it off leaving me in my olive green underwear. I looked very funny a big woman like me in only her underwear but the most thing that was making me ashamed was her daughter’s continuous laughing at my fatness.

Round 3 started. I gave her a kick but she caught my ankle. “LET IT GO!” I ordered but instead of leaving my foot she pulled it higher enough to make me hop but my foot was hurting getting so straightened, I started hopping. “Make your ass jump as high as it could Mrs. Kelly.” Laughed the daughter, Rebecca. I tried to keep on my feet but she twisted it and I fell on my hands.

In this position my ass was up in the air and it was looking much bigger than it really is. But suddenly I felt great pain in my ankle. SHE WAS GIVING ME AN ANGLE LOCK. I couldn’t take this pain “PLEASE I SUBMIIITTT YOUUREEE BREAKIING MYY ANKLEEEE!” She kept a bit my foot then she let it go. She unclasped my bra exposing my big saggy tits. I tried to cover them but she tied my hands behind my back taking all the covering from me. “UNTIE ME HOW COULD I FIGHT YOU TIED!” I groaned in this position. Then she called her daughter.

“You may do what you want to her dear!” Then Rebecca  made me lay flat on my ass and brought a box of pins “Do you remember when that pin went right into your ass cheek. Now your gonna have it much worse!” She shouted. I was very scared and suddenly my panties got dark and wet. “Look at her a big woman like her pissed in her pants.” Rebecca was laughing but I was crimson red with embarrassment. Then the pulled down my panties leaving me naked and tied. “Oh my God mum I never saw a fat plumpy white ass like this!” And she kicked my ass hard making me fall to the floor. Then they tied my feet and turned me on my ass.

She took out a pin and I saw her grinning the most cruel smile I’ve ever seen. Then to my horror she inserted the pin in my right nipple “AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEEASEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” I couldn’t describe the pain that I was feeling at the moment but instead of pulling it out she inserted another pin this time in my left nipple. Then she took out two other pins and inserted them in the lower part of my tits. When it entered into my flesh I was crying bitterly in great pain. “Mum look at her pussy it’s getting wet again.” And indeed with pain and fear I was peeing again.

Rebecca released my tits from the pins and turned me down. In this position my ass was taking all the attention. Rebecca ripped my ass cheeks open “AAAAHHHHHHH!!” Then Rebecca brought a bristled brush. I knew what she had in mind but I could do nothing. She crossed it across my right cheek. She lifted it up and then slammed it down with all she had.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH IT HURTSSS!” But she took no notice and continued lifting her brush and beating my ass. I was crying and bawling like a baby. I was feeling my ass stinging with pain and Rebecca and her mother were both laughing and saying that now my ass was a deep purple and full of welts. I was never so humiliated in my life getting spanked by one of my own students.”Tonight you’re going to stay here bitch!” Rebecca started taking photos of me but I could do nothing to stop her. My tits were trembling with each hit on my ass. Finally after the most horrible time of my life the spanking stopped. I wished that someone would put some ice cubes on my ass to reduce the pain.

They made me stand up but with the pain I was feeling I couldn’t stand up properly. I never knew how much

Rebecca hated me she came in front of me and gave me a kick which went up between my legs and into my crotch. “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!” I groaned and I bent down with pain. This was what they wanted, her mum opened m ass cheeks and Rebecca entered a dildo into my asshole. “AAAAHHHHH PLEASE STOOOOPP!!” Rebecca then took me on their bed and made me sleep naked with a dildo in my ass.

The following morning when I woke up Rebecca threw me in the bath and switched on the cold water. She started cleaning me up. My ass was all bruised from the spanking of the other day. When I took the bath I was shivering with cold water. Then she took me to the kitchen were her mother had prepared a big breakfast for me. I sat and ate it all. When I was ready I felt great grumbling in my stomach and before I go to school I always used to sit on the toilet. “Could I use the toilet please?” I asked. But they didn’t allow me.

“Now go and dress yourself for school and I went and found clothes on the bed. But I got a shock when I saw them. There wasn’t any underwear and the top was very tight for me but the greatest shock was the skirt it didn’t even hide my thighs. I went to complain but I was made to strip naked and was given a hand spanking then I got dressed again and I got up in the car and we left to school.

THE STORY IS NOT READY

Cheers 

Offline mothersfighting

Re: motheR vs teacheR
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 12:44:31 PM »
Please give me some resposne and ideas for part 2

Cheers

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 04:34:00 AM »
That was a hot story.  Great job!  Idea for part 2 is obvious -- teacher tries to get revenge by fighting Rebecca, the daughter.  Perhaps they could meet on the gym mats and fight topless.  Should be difficult fight.  Older, bigger but out of shape woman vs. young, slimmer, less powerful but more energetic girl.

Offline maskedwriter

• God Member
  • love a good catfight
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 05:51:15 PM »
... Or maybe the teacher could get somebody from the school (maybe another teacher) and have a tag team match against mother and daughter.

Lots of things can happen in a tag match.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
I like the idea of a tag match.  My personal preference would be for the teacher to find an even older partner, a woman from 55 - 65, who still has a trim shape, sorta like the woman Sophia Loren fought in The Miller's Beautiful Wife, when Sophia was 20 or 21;  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkxzQDL_AJg