News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Last match

• 1 Replies

Offline mothersfighting

Last match
« on: September 08, 2008, 03:03:07 PM »
Some weeks after the fight at the graduation they met again at the beach. They were both wearing bathing suits and the two children were there. When Carmen saw Gisela she wasn’t the least happy. She was very in high morale after the beating she had gave her in the child’s graduation so she decided to take a risk. She went near Gisela and gave her a challenge to fight each other there and who looses must do anything that the loser says. They agreed and in front of the whole beach the fight started. Gisela gave a fast punch which surprised Carmen a bit and took her in her nose. Carmen replied with a punch in Gisela’s belly. Gisela bent down holding her belly. Carmen caught her hair and started pulling it out but although this hurt Gisela it gave her all the space to give a kick which went up exact between Carmen’s legs into her crotch. Carmen left Gisela’s hair and covered her injured pussy. Gisela kick Carmen’s big ass and Carmen fell to the floor. Gisela sat on her and started slapping her face while she ripped the top part of her suit exposing her tits. Carmen covered her breasts from everyone to see. But Gisela put her hands under her knees. Gisela started punching her tits and biting her erected nipples. Carmen had to do something immediately. Carmen gave a punch and hit Gisela’s belly, it didn’t hurt her a lot but when Carmen continued the punching till Gisela fell on her buttocks. Carmen stood up immediately and kicked her ribs and face and her ass.

Carmen ripped Gisela’s suit from her back. Exposing her tits. Gisela kicked her foot and hit Carmen in her belly making her fall to the ground. She fell and Gisela sat on her twisting and pulling her nipples. Carmen was crying and shouting with pain. Carmen gave a kick into Gisela’s stomach and suddenly surprised Gisela by rolling over and this time Carmen was on top. She slapped Gisela’s face harder and harder and twisted her nipples and to everyone’s surprise she ripped Gisela’s suit completely exposing her ass and her hairy bush. She was very embarrassed to be laying naked in front of the whole beach and suddenly she became very angry and stood up shouting with rage. When Carmen saw so much anger she became frightened and almost started running but Gisela kicked her from behind and hit her crotch making poor Carmen fell to the floor in great pain. Gisela then caught the remaining of Carmen’s suit and pulled them down leaving her completely nude. “Look at her fat black ass how afraid it seems!” Gisela tied Carmen’s hands and her feet with her own bikini suit. She started pulling Carmen’s pubic hair by the roots. “AHHHH NO NOOT THEREEE PLEASEEE AAAHHHH!” Carmen was kicking her feet wildly with pain.

Gisela caught Carmen and threw her in the sea but with her body tied she couldn’t swim and she started drowning but Gisela kept her up and then drowned her again. She continued doing this for a long time and Carmen’s tits were bouncing with lack of breathing. Gisela took her on the sand again. She told two man to keep her standing up and started punching her belly making her groan and moan loud. “PLEASE STOP I BEG YOU AAHHHHH!!” But Gisela wanted to beat Carmen as hard as she could. Gisela caught her by the. “How are you feeling huh?” She said to tease her. She lifted Carmen on her shoulder and smacked her hard on the sand her ass first. “AAAAHHHHH!!” Carmen wanted to cover her ass but with her hands tied she couldn’t. Gisela inserted her knee between Carmen’s legs and holding her hands lifted her up. Her knee was making great pressure between Carmen’s legs who was crying and groaning with pain. Then she put her on the ground started kneeing her pussy. Carmen had never groaned so much in her life especially in public.

The kneeing in her pussy continued. “STOP YOU’RE GOING TO BREAK MY PUBIC BONE!” Gisela gave her the last two hits and she stopped. Carmen fell on the floor still tied. “PLEASE STOP IT’S SO EMBARRASSING AND PAINFUL!” But Gisela had no mercy for Carmen. She lifted Carmen again and made carried her to the poles there were at the beach. She made her sit on one of them and the poles entered into her tight asshole making her scream and groan like never before. Everyone on the beach was enjoying himself watching Carmen getting beaten like this. Carmen was trying to get the pole out of her ass but it was a bit deep in her ass and it only made it worse. “AAAAAAAAHHHHHH PLEEEASSEEEE YOU’RE RIPPINNGGG MY ASS CHEEKKKSSS.” Gisela gave Carmen a punch in her belly and she bent down making the pole enters deeper into her asshole. Gisela brought a long stick and started hitting Carmen with it. Suddenly one hit, hit Carmen into her fully exposed hairy pussy. Carmen increased her groaning which although most of it was with pain she was beet red of being beaten and stripped naked in front of everyone by her worst enemy. Gisela to her relief pulled Carmen out of the pole but to her horror she made her sit on another pole and with some pimping it went into her asshole making poor Carmen bawl and scream like a baby. Gisela brought two pegs and made them with each of Carmen’s nipples making her Carmen’s eyes getting more filled with tears.

“PLEASE STOP YOU’RE GOING TO RUPPIN MY NIPPLEESSS AND MY BUTT FOREVEEERRR!!!” She begged. Gisela took off the pegs and pulled Carmen off the pole and made her lay on her ass. She untied her now as she saw how helpless she was. Gisela sat on Carmen’s chest with her big ass in Carmen’s face. “Lick my ass you little slut!” Ordered Gisela. But Carmen refused. Gisela caught her pubic hairs and started pulling them out. “AAAAAAHHHHH PLEASSEEE OK OK I DO IT BUT PLEASE LEAVE MY PUBIC HAIR.” Gisela stopped and Carmen opened her mouth and started licking Gisela’s ass cheeks, ass crack and finally she even licked her asshole. “Who’s the bitch?” Asked Gisela and Carmen replied that she was. Gisela then made Carmen roll on her belly and she asked the crowd for some ice cubes. There was a bar near by and the barman gave her some ice cubes in a metal cylinder. She ripped Carmen’s asshole open and she could see how red it was because of the pole ‘treatment’. But she felt no mercy and with Carmen’s ass cheeks ripped open she started inserting ice cubes into her asshole. When she had inserted all six ice cubes Carmen’s ass hole was very saggy and she was crying on the sand with her head in her hands. “Suddenly they saw a spot of sand gets wet like a small river and Gisela started laughing. “Why do you always pee when you gets beaten?”

They she made Carmen stand up. “Now hear me bitch if you don’t want worse jump and jump till I tell you that fat ass you have needs some diet.” Carmen obeyed terrified and started jumping and jumping. She jumped for half a minute but after that she got slipped in the piss she had done some seconds before and she fell on her ass groaning. Gisela started kicking her belly over and over again making the poor woman without breath. “Now stand on you fours and give me a ride like I gave you now it’s your  turn.” Carmen stood on her fours and Gisela sat on her back. Carmen started moving but Gisela had too much weight and Carmen was in too much pain, she couldn’t hold her anymore and she collapsed on her tits with Gisela still on her back. Gisela made Carmen stand up again. Carmen was exhausted she was panting and sobbing. Gisela caught her by her hair and started pulling her across the beach. Then she brought a chair and sat on it then she laid Carmen on her lap. “You surely have a fat black ass bitch!”

She brought a paddle and started spanking Carmen’s buttocks as hard as she could. Carmen was kicking and opening her legs after every hit giving the crowd a view of more than just her ass. Carmen tried to keep her legs closed but with the pain she was feeling she couldn’t help it. Gisela was even spanking her thighs so that she couldn’t sit well. Spanking continued for half an hour. When she stopped Carmen’s ass and thighs were crimson red and they were all bruised. When Gisela told her to stand up she was feeling so much pain that she couldn’t move her legs. When Gisela saw that she didn’t move she slapped her right cheek but Carmen still didn’t move. Gisela gave her a knee in her belly and threw her on the sand.

Carmen ‘s hands were trying to message her own ass from the intense pain. Everyone thought that Gisela was ready but they were sorely mistaken. Gisela started kicking her pussy again making poor Carmen cry and sob but suddenly she gave a scream of horror “AAAAAHHHHH YOU BROKKEEEE IIITT AHHHHHH!” But Gisela didn’t feel the least pity for Carmen. She started brought a belt and after laying Carmen with her belly on the sand she started whipping her legs. Making them bleed. Carmen had never cried so much before and she started to pee without control again. After the whipping Gisela made Carmen sit on one of those poles again making the pole go in her asshole as in as possible. “AAAAAAHHHHHHH PLEEASSEEEE DON’T LEAVE LIKE THIIIS IT’SSS HURRTINNGGG!” But Gisela left and she was taken down one hour after when everyone could have taken of her helpless body.

Cheers-Please give me response

the game

Re: Last match
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 05:10:30 PM »
good job!!!!!....I  have more ideas in mind.....can't wait to read more

thanks