News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rachel v Rachel

• 2 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Rachel v Rachel
« on: September 27, 2008, 11:08:58 PM »
Based on an old poll story on the old forum. Another of my old stories

"Hey Mom, its great to see you again." I smiled as I walked into Mom's trailer. "Hi Walt" I kissed her husband's face. "I guess I should call you step dad but it feels odd."

"Never mind that, it’s good to see you. Now are you going to introduce us?"

"Gee I'm sorry this is Marty" I smiled again. "Marty this is my Mom and Walt"

Mom smiled back at Marty "I've heard so much about you young man, its great to see what a change you have had on Cassie" She looked hard at him. "Yeah I do sorta remember you from when you were at school but you are very different"

"Like Mom don’t embarrass me and it is like seven years since he was at school" I tried to change the subject. "The trailer park is totally different now. What happened" Like I wasn’t kidding, it had been awful, a real slag heap, Mom and some other owners had kept their trailers tidy and well maintained but the place was shitty. I hardly recognized it. Like all the trailers were freshly painted, some were much bigger- like Mom had extended hers by adding a few new rooms and a porch. It looked like a house.

"You can give Walt the credit" Mom smiled slipping her arm round his waist. Like it was totally cool to see how proud Mom was of him.

"Well what happened wasn’t all that much." Walt began modestly "we found the city was only rating the park as one 'unit' despite the fact that lots of people were living here. The same as they used to do to the big old houses landlords cut up into separate apartments. The citizens’ coalition changed that. So the park owner had to pay proper rates and taxes. They didn’t like that. They liked it less when I saw a lawyer who read the contracts and saw the park had to provide facilities to the residents. And they weren’t doing it like the contract said. And then the lawyer found out they had been over charging for years.

"A bit more digging found that the credit company that financed people like your mother had been paying kickbacks to the landlord. In the end the landlord agreed to sell the park to a co operative of the owners cheaply. So here you are. Your Mom is a part owner of the park as well as owning her unit and leasing the ground from the park- in effect herself and the other trailer owners. "

"And all because Walt organized us." Mom smiled kissing her man.

"So Mom you changed your mind about unions."

"Sure did."

After we had some coffee Mom wanted Marty and I to walk with her round the park. Like I knew she was totally dieing to show us what she had done. She was so proud of the change, and so proud that Walt had done it.

And like I was so glad that she had got back together with Walt and stayed with him. Almost as glad as I was that I was with Marty.

So Marty and I walked round the park with Mom. She pointed out the gardens, where there had been dead plants and trash when I was there, the play equipment for kids, like it was all properly done with soft fall flooring and there were kids playing and parents watching and talking.

We ended up in the recreation centre. And like what a change that was. There was a coffee bar shop at one end- that was new. And the place was packed. Full of people chatting, and people playing with the stuff instead of it being wrecked.

And like I was amazed when I saw the two Rachels, I remembered them as snotty kids on the bus years younger then me. They were always bickering, snapping at each other at school, after school on the bus going home and at the park. I remembered them being on detention many times for disruptive in class by arguing with each other.

Like there was this time when they tried out for cheerleaders. Like even then – when they were about 14 they were both good looking kids, Rachel Northcliffe blonde , Rachel Beaverbrook brunette, both were slim, tallish and even at that age they knew it. I can’t remember how it started- probably one of them interfered with the other’s routine- but they were going at it furiously, slapping at each other’s face, with one hand entwined in the other’s hair. They were broken up when Ms de Monaco came in. Neither of them made the team. Both were sullen for weeks after.

Well now they were totally awesome, sexy babes .And didn’t they know it. Like they had the young guys flocking over them. I even had to warn Marty "hey stop looking at them"

He smiled kissed me and said "I only got eyes for one girl here" he put his arm round me.

Like I was so glad I had stayed friendly with Angela and hooked up again with her brother before his unit was rotated to Iraq . And it was so good to have him home again. And I was proud of him. Like Iraq was a stupid war but he was serving his country.

I looked back at the two Rachels, the blonde one -Rachel Northcliffe was bent over the pool table, flashing her tits to the boys on the other side. Like she dressed for it, a real low cut V-neck top. She played a shot. IT was the last one in her match. She beamed. She had won.

"Ok it’s my turn now, said Rachel Beaverbrook the brunette who wore an equally low cut scoop neck tank top... Like they were both eye candy the guys were all looking.

"Nah, uh, I've still got the table for a while but I'll play you if you want" Northcliffe replied.

"That's unfair. I was going to play with Mark. And I had it reserved- look on the board" She pointed to the side of the bar where there was a reservation list.

"Well you can, if you win. But as I am going to thrash your butt, Mark can play with me afterwards" Northcliffe smiled and jiggled so her tits shook. Like she was so obvious. She sashayed over to the board and pointed. "Anyway the board only says Rachel. That's me"

Beaverbrook flushed. "Every one knew it was me, it was my handwriting. And hell you were playing"

"Well I didn't know you meant you wanted to play Mark. I thought you wanted to challenge me. You do often enough girl!" She shook her head and muttered in a sort of stage whisper which I could hear from the end of the room. "And when you do you lose" She looked up and spoke normally again. "Maybe you should have written Rachel and Mark. But hey maybe you could have written Rachel Beaverbrook and Mark then we would all have known. And they say blondes are dumb! Duh!" she hissed. "Any way you can play -with me."

"I want to play with Mark"

"Oh yeah and what do you want to play with him" she giggled. No one else did, like it was a totally weak comment. "Anyway if you don’t want to play pool with me maybe you can go and play something else with Mark. Cuz I am here and I am playing pool. Does anyone want to challenge me while Beaverbrain here makes up her mind? How about you Mark? Like to play with me? She bent forward as if to gather the balls up again but flashed her cleavage right at her foe’s man." But no that’s the wrong question isn’t it Mark." She smirked at the guy I know you want to play with me. The right question is what do you want to play with me. ' she giggled "Look at you Beaverbrain, you’re all hot and angry cuz you think I’m hitting on your guy. Well come on play pool with me. Best of three matches!".

I saw Beaverbrook was near boiling, She turned to Mark and said ".I’ve had enough of this, we are going!" she stamped her foot in disgust.

Mark smiled and shook his head he was enjoying the rivalry. Like he was a typical guy. "Hey what’s the rush hun?"

"That’s right you want to play with me don’t you? Northcliffe cooed.

Beaverbrook stamped her foot and said "Why would he want to play with you, your saggy tits are all scuffed from the table. They must have worn holes in it now!"

Northcliffe looked up. "Well at least I don’t have round heels like you do!"

Beaverbrook looked confused. She looked back at Mark, then back to Northcliffe. Like Northcliffe had made a really smart comeback. " Lost for words beaverbrain are you...well you can always flap that tail of yours. It’s broad enough"

Beaverbrook crossed her arms, staring at the blonde, clearly unimpressed. She snapped back "Compared to your bony used ass?" She moved her head from side to side as she tapped her ass, crossed her arms in front of her bust and then swung her arms back putting emphasis on her best points. What, didn't get enough at the prom when you took the football team into the locker room for a "quickie?"

For the first time Beaverbrook had a smart reply. I watched the blonde glower. "Do you want to play pool or not?"

Beaverbrook walked up and stage whispered into Northcliffe’s ear. "Frankly, I'd just as soon kick your ass right here, right now! Show the boys what a real" woman can do!"

Mark grabbed his girl’s arm. "Hun you can’t do this, not here, not now"

"Why not?"

"Just come away with me" He took her arm and they walked a few feet away. And that quiet action made Northcliffe totally fume, just totally. Like it was just so obvious she was hot for Mark and here he was ignoring her for the girl she hated.

Marty excused himself from me and walked up to Northcliffe, "You too. Stop making trouble." He took her arm, pulling her away. "Now you better go away now!"

"No" Beaverbrook yelled out. "She wanted to play pool with me and I am going to thrash her skanky ass." She stamped her foot. "Don't you dare stop me Mark!" She turned to her blonde namesake. "Come on girl, let's do it."

Mark and Marty traded glances, like they didn't know what to do. Like these girls were still so close to fighting. Like I jumped and smacked my forehead.

"Are you ok Cassie?" Marty asked, looking back at me concerned.

"Yeah love, . Let the Rachels play, I want to see who wins, who is the better player." Like I had just had this totally wicked idea. Like it was the best idea I had ever had. Jenn Peccavi had been down on me.

Like since she had started going out with that rich Brendon, she hadn’t been there for me enough. Like she would chat on the phone, like she would help me if I had problems but that was about it. She wouldn’t get me off, sometimes I'd be round at her new place so horny I had to like pinch myself and hold my legs together and all she would do is give me a cup of coffee. Some Domme she was now she was all starry eyed and drooling over this merchant banker.

And he was some stuffed shirt guy anyway. Like one day I had been so mad with Jenn I had sat next to him and brushed against him, and wriggled so my tits rubbed his shoulders and squirmed so my ass rubbed his thighs and like he totally ignored me. Like he didn’t even tell Jenn, if he had she would have spanked me. And that would be totally better then just being given a cup of coffee and chatted with. Of course what I really wanted was to get Brendon all hot for me. And that didn’t happen. Shit! I am so totally better looking then Jenn is. And she didn’t boss him round like she does me and Jade and so on.

So even when she was going to throw a party for me cuz I got promoted at work she didn’t do it right. She didn’t even remember what my new job was- assistant store manager. And she wouldn’t help me when I wanted to do something really good for Marty. "Nah!" She muttered at me when I asked for help "sure he is serving his country but it’s the worst war ever. I’m not giving a party for someone who is part of Abu Gharib" She wouldn’t listen to me when I tried to say Marty had never been there. Like he had never been anywhere near there . But Jenn wouldn’t listen to me.

So I watched the two Rachels play and thought. They were so competitive. I turned to Mom "Are they always like this? I remember them at school, they were always bratty, always scrapping, always getting into arguments."

"Yes Cassie they are, almost all the trouble in this place is their fault."

I smiled, like that was what I wanted to hear. I looked at Rachel Beaverbrook as she played a shot bent right over the table, giving the guys a good look at her bust and at her pert ass - you could see the outline of her panties under her tightly fitting jeans.

I saw the other Rachel look daggers at her. the hatred was electric. When it was her turn to play a shot, she lent on the table, then moved as if dissatisfied with her place. She almost laid on the table, hiking her short skirt up.. I was sure most of the guys were looking at her panties.

"Disgusting" my Mom muttered "that's why they call us trailer trash. Girls like that give us a bad name."

Beaverbrook won the first game. "See, I told you I'd show the guys what a real woman could do," she smirked.

Infuriated Northcliffe fluffed a few simple strokes and, try as she might, she never really recovered. Beaverbrook went on to win that game too. "two nill sweetie" she crowed. "Best of three, well I am the best cuz I won two games to your nill." She patted Mark's ass. "She was right, you do want to be with the winner don't you? And I am the winner."

So I went up to Rachel Beaverbrook to congratulate her and to invite her to the party Jenn was putting on for me. Then when she accepted, went back to Mom and Walt and chatted for a few moments till I saw a fuming Rachel Northcliffe pack her stuff and stalk out. Excusing myself for a moment I walked over to the washrooms and then scurried after Northcliff. She agreed to come as well. She didnt know I had invited Beaverbrook.

I was so sure there would be a fight and that Jenn would have real trouble in her new apartment. No one would like a big cat fight in her neighbourhood. Like I just sat back and waited for the party to happen.

The two Rachels arrived within minutes of each other while Jenn was outside fussing with the bbq. Northcliffe walked in first. She wore a sheath tight red dress, low cut with only two thin straps over her shoulders to hold it up. Like it was so tight she seemed to have trouble moving. But it sure showed her tits off. So much that when she bent you could see them. Even when she stood up her nips showed clearly. She was not wearing any bra. She looked like what she was; trailer trash- the sort that had given Mom’s park a bad name for years. She had some sort of wrap but that disappeared somewhere almost as soon as she got to Jenn’s. She looked around then headed straight for where Brendon was serving drinks. Within a minute she was bent forward whispering to him, her hand brushing his skin. Like I hoped Jenn didn’t see this because I didn’t want her fighting Rachel, I wanted the two Rachels to fight.

I need not have worried for just as Northcliffe was making herself comfortable and making Brendon very uncomfortable- like I saw he was red faced and very embarrassed-Beaverbrook walked in holding Mark’s hand possessively. The top two buttons of her maroon blouse were undone so anyone could see her breasts and that –like Northcliffe she wasn’t wearing a bra. She had a shortish cream skirt and a matching cardigan- unbuttoned. Like her namesake was wearing 4 inch heels. She said "hi thanks for inviting me’ to me then stage whispered ‘Look at Northcliffe, the slut is coming on strong to the host’s boyfriend. What trash!"

Northcliffe heard, turned round and glared but couldn’t find much to say. Duh! Like it was true and Beaverbrook had come with a guy- and a guy the blonde was interested in and the blonde had no guy with her at all.

The first hour or so of the party was quiet, like much quieter then I expected. It took me that long to work out why. Mark was keeping Rachel Beaverbrook away from Rachel Northcliffe. Like I had two tasks: rile Northcliffe good and get Mark from his girl. I did the first by turning to Reaverbrook "hey how is the pool competition going back at the park?" while Northcliffe was nearby. I was sure Beaverbrook wouldn’t resist the chance to score. And I was right.

"Oh its doing well and I am still top of the board!" she turned and sneered at Northcliffe. "when are you going to challenge me next sweetie?"

I saw Northcliffe redden. I knew I had to move fast to stop Mark from cooling things down again. I stepped up to him. "Mark could you please help Marty later on with the bbq. Jenn needs it back in the main shed, its not hers, it belongs to all the unit owners she just hired it for the night. Look I’ll show you where it belongs." I led him out of the room, showed him where the stuff had to go and left him there. Like the bbq didn’t need to be moved for a while all I wanted was him out of the room.

By the time I was back- only a few minutes later tempers had risen. The two Rachels were angry, red faced and glaring at each other.

Marty tried to calm them down. Like he might have succeeded but Northcliffe stumbled a bit- she had had too much to drink –and splashed her drink on Beaverbrook.

"You dumb bimbo" snapped Beaverbrook glaring in disgust at her soggy skirt. "You did that on purpose, you’ve been trying to get revenge for ages and now you’ve made a mess of my skirt."

"If I wanted revenge I’d do better then that". Northcliffe hissed, " In fact I will. Lets go out to the back lawn to settle things woman to woman."

"Sure bitch!" Beaverbrook took off her skirt, left it on the back of a chair and stalked out.

Like I had to bite my tongue to stop smirking. My plan had totally worked!

Both girls kicked their shoes off and stood facing each other on the lawn as we all trooped out behind them.

Both Rachels raised their hands in front of themselves, painted nails like claws. They circled one another for a moment, each waiting for the best opportunity to attack, each glaring at each other. As if she could wait no longer Northcliffe lunged at her brunette foe. Beaverbrook stood her ground and landed two hard slaps on the blonde’s face before Northcliffe seized her foe’s hair. Beaverbrook responded and the two girls wrestled on their feet, yanking back and forth at the other’s hair. For a few moments they hardly moved their feet, like each was trying to wrestle the other down. Northcliffe staggered back breathing heavily, four long red angry welts on her cheek from where Beaverbrook had scratched her.

Beaverbrook followed her success up with repeated hard slaps on her foes face. Like she seemed to dance around the blonde and hit almost at will. Northcliffe was hampered by her tight dress, she couldn’t move quickly enough. All she managed was the occaisional slap and punch. Beaverbrook seeking to capitalize on her early success grabbed the blonde’s hair again, she yanked it hard. The blonde squealed loudly as she shoved back, trying to get away. When she did so the brunette was left with a handful of long blonde hair. She smirked at her foe. "You want your hair back again, it will grow!"

Beaverbrook moved in confidently. She slapped her foe, but found that although the blonde might not be able to move on her legs well, there was nothing wrong with her hands. Northcliffe seized her foes tits – all the more easily because the maroon blouse was open. The brunette grunted with pain as the blonde scratched and dug her nails into the soft flesh. After a moment of struggling the brunette managed to get the blonde’s hands off her tits but they were red raw, there were drops of blood in the deeper scratches.

Still Beaverbook was confident. She kept her distance, dancing round the increasingly frustrated blonde, scoring slaps and punches. They had to be telling on her foe. Suddenly it seemed Northcliffe could take it no more and despite her tight skirt trapping her she lunged forward. Like it seemed that was what the brunette had wanted for she grabbed the blonde’s hair and yanked for all she was worth. Northcliffe lurched forward and toppled over. The brunette was onto her quickly but didn’t quite make the straddle I was sure she aimed for. Instead the two women rolled around on the ground. For a few moments they clawed and scratched on the gound as they rolled. Neither seemed to be getting an advantage over the other. But that meant Northcliffe, already tired, must be losing her remaining strength. Like the brunette was on her way to a quick victory.

The two women broke apart. And then we saw that Northcliffe’s dress had broken. Both straps were torn off. Beaverbrook chortled and rushed in tugging at it. The dress tore as she stripped her foe leaving the blonde in her white thong.

The two Rachels got to their feet again. They stood breathing heavily for a few seconds. Then Beaverbrook advanced again. She was confident. "I’ll trash you bitch, your dress wont be all you lose tonight" The two women locked hands, each trying to ram their knee into their opponents body. Each girl blocked the other. They stood like that for a minute or so. Stockinged feet sought purchase on the ground. Each slipped a little and recovered. Each tried to force their opponent off balance.

All the time the two girls were swearing at each other, not loudly but enough to be heard outside Jenn’s pocket sized garden. Like the neighbours would be hearing more then the noise of the fight for the crowd had picked their favourites and were cat calling, cheering and talking loudly. Like I was sure my plan had totally worked, Jenn was sure to be in hot water with the other owners. Serve her right!

They broke apart again and stood breathing heavily again. And for the first time Northcliffe took the fight to her enemy. She moved in quickly, not hampered by her dress and seized her rival’s long hair. Tugging it hard she jerked the brunette’s head into a perfect position for the piledriving punch she launched with her other hand. The brunette stumbled back gasping. Northcliffe followed her attack by again working on her enemy’s sensitive soft tit flesh . Beaverbrook squealed in pain and tried to parry the attack. She managed to push the blonde’s hands away but as she did so her own blouse tore off with a loud noise.

Northcliffe waved the tattered garment in her hand. "You want your blouse back Beaverbrain?" she giggled "Well maybe when I tie you up with it. That’s the only way you’ll get it again."

She moved in again grabbing at her opponent’s hair. The brunette did the same and the two girls stood each gripping the other’s hair trying to get an advantage. Perhaps the blonde realized neither were likely to win quickly with this and let go with one hand and landed a heavy punch on her enemy’s breast. Beaverbrook yelped with pain. She dropped back allowing the blonde to attack both her breasts with clawed hands. Beaverbrook yelped again. Frantically she tried to pull her enemy’s hands away. She tried everything, pulling the hands, ripping her nails into her enemy’s wrists, pushing at her enemy, punching her but nothing worked. After a few moments of what must have been agony she retreated trading space for time. Her breasts were deeply furrowed, blood trickled freely.

I looked over to Jenn, her face was a mixture of emotions. Like I knew she was turned on by a fight- she always was but this was in the garden of her new apartment where she was trying to be totally Ms Nice Girl, Ms Up and coming Executive. Like it was so totally fun to see her, I had to smirk.

The blonde pressed her advantage, like she was taking control of the fight. The brunette retreated as the blonde slapped at her face, clawed at her shoulders. It seemed that all Beaverbrook wanted to do was to protect her breasts from another attack. She was successful but at a cost. She was being battered, her hair torn, her face scatched her body bruised. And there was no let up as Northcliffe seized her hair again. The brunette found her head jerked around from side to side as Northcliffte got in punch after punch to her enemy’s face and belly. Beaverbrook tried to get away, but the blonde kept hold of her hair and kept slamming the punches in.

Finally the brunette raised her knee and landed a blow into the blonde’s belly. Northcliffe didn’t expect that- like we all thought the brunette looked beaten- and staggered back a few paces. But her foe was too damaged to do more then stand breathing heavily until the blonde renewed her assault.

This time she again grabbed her foe’s hair but now she jerked it with both hands. Like we all knew how agonising it was for Beaverbrook cuz she screamed and squealed so much. She kept clawing her enemy’s hands and wrists trying to break the hold. She succeeded but only after a few more damaging moments.

Northcliffe changed her tactics, she swept in once more seizing the battered brunette’s long hair. Winding it in both her hands she yanked until she too had a tuft of her foe’s hair- just like Beaverbrook had done to her. "So Beaver brain, not so clever are we?" Northcliffe hissed. She jjerked the brunette’s hair again and again till she had another tuft in her hand. Beaverbrook tried to knee the blonde in her belly again but this time Northcliffe was ready and blocked it pushing her foe away.

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: Rachel v Rachel
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 11:09:22 PM »
The battered brunette staggered. Northcliffe attacked again, seizing her rival’s hair and forcing her to her knees. She pulled on the long brunette locks, jerking Beaverbrook’s hair from side to side. Beaverbrook squealed in pain as Northcliffe pulled her up half way to her feet and rammed her knee into the brunette’s flat belly. "So Beaverbrain not looking too good are you bitch? Who’s the better woman now. Who was going to show people what a real woman could do?" She jerked the brunette’s hair around some more.

Like I thought the fight was over. But the brunette managed to head butt her torturer in the belly. The blonde yelped and retreated, almost winded. She stood breathing heavily for just long enough for the brunette to get to her feet and recover enough to continue the fight.

Beaverbrook feinted a punch to her foe’s chin but then clapped both her hands over the blonde’s ears. Northcliffe squealed and staggered back. She was disorientated. The brunette attacked again burying her hands in her foe’s tits. The blonde squealed in pain. She clawed at her enemy’s face. The two girls broke apart. They were both badly battered. Northcliffe’s face was rent with deep scratches and bleeding, Beaverbrook’s breasts were equally scratched.

They moved in again locking hands, trying to protect their bodies. They stumbled back and forth till the brunette hooked her foot behind the blonde’s and shoved hard. Northcliffe fell but managed to grab her enemy’s long brunette hair and drag her down with her. Back and forth the two Rachels rolled as they clawed and scratched at each other. Both aimed for the areas they had already hurt- Northcliffe for the brunette’s tits, Beaverbrook for the blonde’s face. And like Beaverbook had more success. Northcliffe’s face was exposed but Beaverbrooks tits were usually squashed against the blonde’s rack. Like Beaverbrook was so tough, she was fighting back hard. She tried to driver her knee into Northcliffes crotch but but was stopped by her rival's knee trying the same.

The two girls broke away from each other a little bit. Northcliffe seemed tired. Beaverbrook pressed her attack seizing her enemy’s head, wrapping a headlock round her neck with one arm and punching at the blonde’s head with the other. The blonde saw she was being choked. Like I saw the fear on her face but it seemed she couldn’t do anything about it. She clawed at the brunette’s tits, she yanked on the brunette’s hair but nothing stopped that headlock and with each move it seemed Beaverbook just got the headlock on her enemy harder.

But the blonde wasn’t finished. Like I thought she was till she slammed her elbows into the brunette’s sides. Beaverbook squealed, let go of her foe and the two girls rolled apart and got to their knees. Too angry and too tired to get to their feet the girls fought on their knees, each tearing at the other’s hair for a minute or two until Beaverbrook landed a hard punch in the pit of the blonde’s stomach. Northcliffe squawked and broke away gasping, again she seemed winded. But the brunette’s followup went wrong when she tried to grab the blonde’s head to repeat her headlock. The blonde squirmed away and got to her feet kicking her foe in the breast.

The brunette followed her up to her own feet and for a few seconds the two traded punches, without either taking the advantage. Each seemed too tired to continue and broke away from the fight. They stood, not speaking, just sucking air in their lungs. Like the fight had exhausted both of them. But the hatred spurred them on.

Both girls looked at each other, knowing this would be the last segment of the fight. They screamed at each other and lunged forward again each aiming for their chosen target. The blonde’s face took even more damage as Beaverbrook clawed it just above the right eye. It started to bleed. But Northcliffe too scored, and yet another furrow opened on each of the brunette’s already lacerated breasts

They broke apart again and again closed on each other, their hands high, grappling for the other’s hands. As they locked fingers, Northcliffe drove her nyloned knee between Beaverbrook's thigh's, hearing her rival cry out at the direct hit to her cxnt.

Beaverbrook groaned as she sank to her knees. She groaned again as her ruthless enemy hauled her up by grasping a fistful of her brunette hair and yanking. The brunette moaned in agony as the vicious blonde rammed her knee into Beaverbrooks cxnt again then let her hair go. Beaverbrook sank to the grass groaning, holding her womanhood. Like she was finished, we could all see that. But the blonde wanted the full measure of her revenge.

Diving onto the fallen brunette shegot both hands in Beaverbrook's hair and began to slam her head into the unyielding ground over and over. Beaverbrook tried to claw at her hated foe's breasts, but she failed as Northcliffe seized first one then the other hand pinning each under her knees in the classic school girl pin.

Once more seizing her rival’s hair Northcliffe slammed her head over and over r, feeling the dark haired girl weaken and then begin to go limp.

She stood up over her foe. "Listen to me good, cxnt", she hissed. "If you ever give me trouble again, I will do this to you again! Do you understand me, bitch?"

All Beaverbrook could do was nod as the tears began to fall. Northcliffe looked at her, and stooped down for the ultimate trophy. She tugged off Beaverbrooks panties then drove her pantyhose foot into Beaverbrook's side one last time. She stood up leaving the brunette spreadeagled naked on the grass.

The blonde walked over to Mark and kissed him. "I know you like winners, well I am the winner.," She kissed him again, this time we could all see her tongue probing past his lips. She took him by the hand and led him back inside Jenn’s apartment. He didn’t even look back at Rachel Beaverbrook lieing sobbing.

We all followed Northcliffe inside.

A very flushed and angry Jenn was at the door arguing with her neighbours. Like she was so embarrassed and kept apologising for the noise and the fight. She was alone not even Brendon was with her. My plan had totally worked. Like I was smirking all night till I went home.

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Rachel v Rachel
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 05:26:06 PM »
Phew!!! A great, exciting story too!  ;D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)