News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

who will win suneha vs. kristen?

kristen breaks free and destroys suneha
kristen beats suneha unconsious
i holly shows up and beats the snot out of both girls
suneha gives kristen the beating of her life
i holly show up and get beat up

two submissive girls battle it out

• 26 Replies

kristen

Re: two submissive girls battle it out
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 01:45:15 AM »
im likin the idea of beating u unconscious more and more , keep voting all, let me put this girl in her place

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 01:53:29 AM »
right kristen i just think she is egging you on looking for trouble your her next victum she already got me personally i hat her but im not letting it reflect on my storie ??? :o :P :-* :-*
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

suneha

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 02:25:03 AM »
holly come on you can't beat me

petelv

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 02:40:09 AM »
Suneha ,  Holly can and would beat you in a fight.  If you could beat Holly in a fight ,  how would you do it  ?

pete

suneha

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 02:47:06 AM »
let her finish the story then i will tell you

petelv

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 02:49:53 AM »
Ok Suneha.

pete

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 11:15:25 PM »
             part 2

suneha continues squeezing an muffled ughhh comes from kristen as suneha punishes her suneha says was that parking spot worth this bitch and moments later kristens body goes limp with kristens legs giving out as they slide off the hood of suneha's car. suneha lets go off kristens unconsious body drags kristen out of in front of her car grabs kristens keys and moves her car then places her own car in the spot and sit there checking her makeup. suneha finaly gets out of her car and walks over to where she had left kristen but to find kristen to be gone suneha says oh shit where did you go you little bitch, kristen had snuck up behing suneha and said to her looking for me suneha turns quickly just in time to catch a hard right punch to her cheek knocking her on the ground ahhhhh suneha cried out kristen quickly stradled suneha and grabs a fist full of her hair suneha lets out another scream that echoed throughout the building kristen grabs and rips all the buttons clean from suneha's shirt exposing her 32b chest and the white push up bra covering them. suneha yells stop it now kristen say's dont fight it im gonna take your shirt but suneha didnt want this and protested diging her nails inot kristens sides and kristen say ok you asked for it and punches suneha inher forehead bouncing her head off the blacktop suneha cry's out ahhhhhh!!!! and is quite dizzy kristen takes advantage of the moment to strip suneha of her shit and bra and the cold air instantly made suneha's nipples as hard as stone. kristen turns suneha onto her stomach and takes the buttonless shirt and ties suneha's hands togeather suneha starts coming around but too late the knot was good and final suneha say's untie me right now with a stern voice kristen say's or what? suneha twists and turns to get free but the knot is too good kristen tells suneha not to bother and that her father was a boy scout leader and he tought her everything he knew. kristen say's relax girl its play time and quickly snaches a firm grip of both suneha's erect nipples and starts twisting them suneha by now is crying like a baby kristen realises one nipple and leans back to torment suneha's pussy by reaching up the knee length skirt kristen say's with surprise holy shit this slut has panties on as she tugs on them to inflict some pain suneha say's big mistake bitch kristen say's what as suneha wraps her legs up and around kristen's neck scissoring her kristen screams oh shit and is forced to relase her grip on suneha's tit and pulled backwards kristen flips all around and finaly gets to her hands and knees still trapped. suneha laughs and says wow stupid girl im kicking your ass tied up and after just a few moments kristen stops struggling suneha say awww you going to sleep again. kristen say's f u bitch and tries to stand up with no sucess from being weakened fron the scissors kristen crys out I GIVE I GIVE LET ME GO PLEASE!!!! suneha just laughs and say's ok ill let you go after i knock you out kristen pleads with suneha no please dont knock me out if you let me go ill untie you i promise!!! suneha say's yeah right like im gonna belive you and squeezes her death grip on kristen neck as kristen chokes and cry's and just as kristens eyes start to close she gives it one last ditch effort and reach's and get a fist full of suneha's pubic hair suneha screams ahhhhhhh!!!!! bitch and instantly relises her death grip scissor hold kristen slowly rolls away despartly trying to catch her breath suneha shouts ok you gave up no untie me!!!! kristen say's ok cuuu cuuu choking still thats the funniest thing ive ever heard you should be a comedian. kristen makes her way to her feet almost passing out twice doing so.  kristen stomps her heel into the stomach of suneha and grabs a fist oh hair suneha say's let go of me and with kristens other hand she slaps suneha's face several times back and fourth till suneha pleads stop please stop im sorry just stop kristen closes her fist and drills suneha right in the eye which sends suneha into la la land but still consious kristen pulls suneha to her feet and drags suneha to her car and opens the door and close's part of suneha's shirt inside the car traping her there standing aginst the car. suneha say im gonna see it that you go to jail for this kristen laughs and as she presses her body aginst sunehas kriesten say's you started this im finnishing it kristen grabs the back of suneha's hair and starts mauling her brests again but suneha again brings her legs up and around kristen at her waist. kristen lets out an arghhh and says you and those stupid legs again and suneha say's its all ive got and all i need stupid girl. kristen shoves her arms between suneha's legs to realise the pressure crushing her stomach and suneha takes advantage and repositions her hold trapping kristens arms in her scissor hold suneha say's lets see how you fight without your arms and also says give up kristen ive proved 3 times now to you that you cant fight. it wasnt much longer and kristen liyed her head to rest on suneha's shoulder  and suneha says its ok wuss go to sleep you know you want too and lets out a giggle and with a really weak voice kristen says never bitch and head butts suneha six times till she was let go kristen fell to the ground all dazed and confused as was suneha too kristen collects her thoughts and says ok im all done with those legs and picks up sunehas bra and secures a good knot. suneha say ok this aint fair anymore untie me now!! kristen punches her tied up victum several times in the gut with every thud making suneha cry out even louder than the last kristen then says your too loud and makes a punching bag out of suneha's head busting her nose siliting her lip and swelling both of her eye's before landing a final shot to suneha's jaw knocking her out!!!! kristen pulls the black pencil skirt off her limp victum and her panties leaving suneha's firm sexy body exposed for the world to see. kristen say's 1 last thing girl and puts suneha's panties over suneha's head and face and slaps her opon leaving. :o :o :P :-* :-*

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 08:32:16 PM »
so who liked the storie? ;D :P :-* :-*

petelv

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 09:06:52 PM »
I was a great story Holly.

pete

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2008, 04:21:01 AM »
so everyone what was the best part of this storie? i liked the ending :P

kristen

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »
great story holly, i really enjoyed it, loved the though of stripping and humiliating her

petelv

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2008, 02:17:53 AM »
Holly .  That was a great story.  I hope that you will write more stories.

pete