News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight Text Game

• 5 Replies

Offline Titgore

Catfight Text Game
« on: April 02, 2024, 03:00:54 AM »
Does anyone remember the text catfight game? I believe it was on catfight dot com- essentially you could put two opponents in set their stats and then pick their moves per turn. Some would land and others could only be done when the health was low enough. There were only really two scenarios and you controlled both players in a turn based system- I wish it still existed!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Catfight Text Game
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 02:00:05 PM »
Sounds fun. I think I might have tried this game (or something similar) a way back.

Offline Titgore

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 04:32:40 PM »
I actually remembered - it was called the “Catfight Simulator” I wish I could find how to play it again or find something else like it!

Offline Nacho81

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 10:28:19 AM »
Today with KI we can simulate much better than this "fixed roleplay". You should try the bots on chatfighters.com. Register there e.g. with a neutral character and try the bots in the chatroom. It takes some time until you get to know the functions and which bot fits your interests best. But, it is worth...

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 01:01:27 PM »
Today with KI we can simulate much better than this "fixed roleplay". You should try the bots on chatfighters.com. Register there e.g. with a neutral character and try the bots in the chatroom. It takes some time until you get to know the functions and which bot fits your interests best. But, it is worth...

How do I find a bot in the chatroom
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline Nacho81

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 01:07:10 PM »
When you are in the chat you go to the room #titan. This is the playground for AI.
There, you have the official bot, called Lira Firehand. I recommend the other bots. For stories the "The Fighting Pit" is ideal. Well, but you need to read the instructions first. It is good to know some basics about AI. If you know how to use the bots then they can create really good stories. You type in the commands and the bot will answers with 5-10 sentences.
Sometimes the bots are under maintenance. Then, it takes some minutes until they recover.