News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Her Big Secret

• 3 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Her Big Secret
« on: February 28, 2023, 09:59:20 PM »
Her Big Secret Revealed:
Picking up laundry around the house wasn't exciting but had to be done. The forty eight year old brunette housewife Trudy found some dirty socks her sixteen year old son had left behind near the front door. Shaking her head as she put them into her laundry basket. Soon she would be done and could have a sneaky glass of wine to relieve some stress of the day.

Trudging up the steps to the upper floor with a sulk. Her demeanor changed when she heard low moans. Turning her head looking to work out where they were coming from and why they were happening to begin with. First checking her son's room to find him napping, part of her wanting to kick him in his backside to wake him as it was only three in the afternoon on a Saturday. Though she was sure he had probably snuck out the night before.

Then she went into her daughter's room, what she saw certainly wasn't on her list of possible outcomes. Her basket hit the floor as she saw her daughter on her laptop at her desk. On the screen was two women fighting. That in itself would be shocking as her eighteen year old daughter turned with wide eyes to look at her. The fact that one of said combatants was a young Trudy was what had stunned the mother and daughter.

"What were you doing mom?" Asked the eighteen year old Sarah. Who looked an almost ringer for her mother. Trudy's cheeks were flush as she realised she had her own question as she shut her door, asking "how did you find that video? Have you been looking up women fighting before?" Making Sarah look annoyed that she was under interrogation as she paused the video and turned all the way around in her black office chair.

"I got this sent to me by one of my classmates, I thought he was just being a prick saying that someone who looked like my mother had fought and the video was online, here you fucking are! Fighting like a cheap whore!" Roared Sarah. Fists clenched as Trudy saw a mixture of anger and embarrassment on her daughter's face. Knowing whoever this boy was would probably be sending the video to all her class mates. She didn't have long left to finish her education, which made things worse she was sure.

Trudy put her head down looking lost what to say. Sarah asks her again "why did you fight?" Making Trudy look up at her daughter. She nodded that she deserved a story as she sat down on her bed. Taking a deep breath before she begun to retell the story of this fight.

Travelling back to when Trudy was nineteen. The year is 1994, Trudy was looking for her path in life. She had been rebellious and left home at sixteen to stay with a friend at her family home. When she reached eighteen both had become too much a handful. So left together to find a flat to share.

Trudy should have known that her and her friend were too much young fire crackers to live together alone without anyone or anything to distract them from each other. Where they once could blame a mum or a father for their problems. They saw each other as a problem and ended up fighting hard and nasty. Trudy found a liking for fighting as she put her friend down. After a few more bitterly fought fights they realised that ship that sailed of them living together. Moving out was tricky though with their money from their jobs not being great.

Working as a waitress at a hooters was fun for Trudy, especially with how endowed she was certainly helped her tips. She wanted more out of life and more thrills, so imagine how happy she was when a guy handed her a business card after talking to her. He was someone who arranged fights between women. They fought it out, winner took a prize and the fight would be videoed and sent out via mail to anyone who wanted a copy. Simple business and one she liked the sound of.

She didn't tell her roommate/bitter enemy in case she wanted in. Trudy wanted this to be for her alone, she rung the guy up that night to ask for a spot. He told her that he had another girl who wanted to take part. Reminding Trudy that these were not play fights, if she accepted she could very well be hurt badly. Trudy told him "save that for this other bitch. I will beat her ass down."

Later that night Trudy couldn't sleep as she thought about the fight she was going to have. She knew nothing of her opponent, all she knew was that this would be no holds barred, the money meant a lot to her but the thrill she was feeling that moment was a buzz she had never felt. She was ready to test herself against whoever this bitch was and felt so horny that she couldn't sleep.

After a few days of waiting the guy returned to Hooters to see her. He told her "you are scheduled to fight on Saturday night. Here is the address but remember, if you back out then there won't be a second chance for you. Fight to win and we might get you back for a few more fights. That's the deal." She told him straight that she would be there to fight.

Several days later she found herself entering a non descriptive building on the outside, no signs, just plain bricks with a few windows. She worried that this was some scam or that these guys were going to kidnap her. Curiousity though told her to step through the black door. Finding that the walls were a beautiful cream white with a red carpet. A big bouncer with a bald head waved her in with a smile. She smiled back as she didn't know what to do. Strutting in wearing a black dress and matching heels. She wore red lipstick as she wanted to look her best. Which felt strange to her but all of this did.

Walking up the steps as she was told. She turned to her right and entered through another black door into what looked like a studio. There were black mats in the center of the room, red painted walls and cameras set up on tripods a few feet off the mats. The guy she had dealt with rushed over to give her a warm hug. She could see that this was not so small town affair. There were cameramen and a woman with a first aid kit.

Trudy took off her heels as she stepped onto the mats, given a moment to walk around and get a feel for her surroundings. She was soon led off the mats and asked to go to a changing room to get into her attire. She grabbed her heels and was happy that there was a lock on the door.
{alt}

In the changing room there were butterflies in Trudy's stomach as she took off her dress to reveal a black bikini. She scanned over her own body in the mirror, wondering how wise this was as she was about to basically get into a street fight with another woman. Someone she couldn't prepare for as she had no idea who she would face, that added nerves but it also made her heart race, her nipples fence under her top and her fists clench as she smiled to herself. She wanted excitement and this was it.

A knock at the door told her it was time, she knew that she would glimpse her rival soon enough. Stepping through the door to now see a Mexican woman (since she wore a Mexican flag bikini bottoms, she was safe to say she was Mexican.) she was sure was roughly her age. As she'd find out the girl was eighteen and in a similar position to her own. The girl was named Rosalyn and was as excited as she was.
{alt}

Getting to see there stats now as her daughter restarted the video so she could describe her feelings and such. Trudy smiled as she was reminded that she was 130lbs then, standing 5'6 to Rosalyn's 5'4 and 133lbs. Trudy could feel her heart racing as she recounted the fight, how she felt an instant dislike for this woman she literally had just laid eyes on. Winner takes all meant a lot to them. Losing meant going back to their shit lives, winning gave them a chance to maybe free themselves as a thousand dollars was on the line.

The guy who organised the fight waited till Trudy stood on the edge of the mats her side. Asking both "do you want to fight?" With Rosalyn the first to answer as she says "bring it bitch" with a thick accent. Trudy smirked as she replied "oh you cxnt.. yes I want this bitch." As both clenched their fists. The host asked both to remove their tops as agreed. While Rosalyn wasn't quite as busty as Trudy, the American could see she had one hell of a booty. Feeling jealousy and a little turned on by this rival. Both tossed their tops behind them to bare their breasts to each other, seeing their nipples hardened.

"Fight!" Was all they needed to hear. Charging each other with the crunching sound of the mats under their toes. They both swung in slaps as they screamed one word insults. Not a lot was landing but some glancing blows struck around their cheeks before they grabbed each others long hair.

Grunts could be heard as their tits bumped into each other. Rosalyn striking with her right fist to the back and kidneys of Trudy. Driving her back as she didn't expect those blows so soon. Back comes Trudy with a short left to the ear of her rival. A knee to the stomach of Rosalyn makes her back off as they break apart.

Circling with their teeth bared. They both slapped at each others tits as they felt their way back in. Gritting their teeth as the slaps sent their tits shaking around their chests. Grabbing a tit with their left hands, there was no defence as they screamed and slapped with their rights. Cracks heard as they are fighting like two wild women, showing that they are young and not thinking of strategy. This is simply two desperate fighters.

"You fucking bitch..." Roars Trudy as she gets a thumb near her eye. Roselyn steps in to bang in a right knee to Trudy. All the while in the present Sarah was watching wide eyed, hissing "get her mom" as she sees her mother be knocked back by the Latina. Who is screaming "I will fuck you up!" As Trudy is knocked to her bum.

Before Roselyn cam really take advantage; Trudy fires a right punch straight above the waistband of her foes bottoms. Roselyn hisses as she instinctively lets go of her rivals hair. Getting knocked back a step by another fist into her belly button. Breaking them up again as Trudy pushes to her feet. Eyes burning with hate for each other as the Mexican woman rubs her stomach with her right hand.

Sweat is starting to coat their bodies as Trudy in the present is looking herself over. Thinking to herself "damn I was stunning!" Even looking Roselyn as she feels a burning sensation between her legs. Like her pussy is telling her to get her fingers tell there to help her. Sarah also is watching keenly we she grips the arms of her chair.

Back to the fight with both feinting with punches before they crack each other with a straight to the others face. A left cross catches Roselyn on her cheek as she squeals. Trudy having fist fought her roommate knew she could take a punch. She landed a straight square into the face of her opponent, who stumbles back two steps as Trudy had a cruel smirk drawn onto her face.

Roselyn though showed her toughness as her face was reddened up. She ducked under a right cross, grabbing Trudy around her waist as their breasts slap together with some sweat flying upwards towards their faces. Trudy groaning as she feels herself being squeezed around her waist. Roselyn bearhugging her with her teeth bared as Trudy grimaces.

Sarah asked her mother "how did that feel? I mean with her squeezing you breast to breast." With Trudy pointing at the screen and answering "well as you see my cheeks reddening, it wasn't exactly fun." Trudy remembering how she felt turned on by the feeling of Roselyn's nipples over her own, the mixture of pain and pleasure she felt at that moment. Of course she wouldn't ever admit that to her daughter.

In 94 though Trudy wasn't going to let the smaller fighter make her submit. Instead she hooked her right leg around the back of her rivals. Kicking at the heel of Roselyn at first before she got a good hook on it. Down they went with Trudy landing with her full weight on top of Roselyn. Making the beautiful Mexican groan as she hits the mats with a slap, air rushing out her body.

Getting her arms free from Roselyn. Trudy slams in a few punches to the face of her opponent. Drawing blood as the nose of Roselyn starts trickling, crying out but the motivation to win clearly keeping her in this as she grabs the waistband of Trudy's bottoms. Yanking them upwards to make the American cry out as Roselyn turns them over with her blood visible for her dripping onto Trudy's tits.

She now swung in her right hand we desperation was shown by both women. Sarah winced as she saw some swelling under her mum's left eye. With Trudy pushing at the face of Roselyn with her nails digging into the cheeks of her opponent. Pushing her off as both women grab any faces to dig in furrows on cheeks.

Hissing and snarling as both fought back tears. Frustrated at the resistance of their opponent. Blood trickling to the mats as Trudy gets her bottom lip busted by a short left cross when Roselyn is fighting off the bottom. Trudy noticing that her daughter is biting her own lip. She grins to herself as she watched the screen to see herself knock back Roselyn to her back with a headbutt to her nose.

Roselyn was crying to her eyes out as Trudy shows her no mercy. Whacking in several short hooks till Roselyn cries out "no... Please stop!" Tears running down her cheeks to the mats as blood runs from a cut lip now. Trudy has her fists clenched with her eyes looking wild. Holding herself back as the owner of the company says "it's over Trudy. You won!" With Trudy nodding to him as she gets up.

But the young Trudy wants to rub it in. Pressing her right foot into the left boob of the beaten woman to drive it into her chest. Pointing at her as she says "I fucking own you little girl... Fuck off back to Mexico!" Which the present Trudy admits to her daughter "I regret saying that last bit. I was irate and dumb." As Sarah turns and nods to her.

Walking off the mats after making her point. A young lady rushes over with a blue towel to wipe her down. Seeing the blood on the towel, Trudy says "I hope most of that is hers" as the woman chuckles. Telling her she is sure it is. While Trudy starts to really feel the pain from the hits she took. The adrenaline starting to run out as she feels tired. Looking back behind herself to see Roselyn getting patched up as she wipes tears from her eyes.

Trudy tells her daughter "that money I won helped me out a lot. The owner of that company was true to his word. The thrill of that fight was amazing." Sarah looks at her as the footage ends. She shuts her eyes for a moment as if thinking how she should respond.

"Do you know what happened to Roselyn?" Asked Sarah as she opened her eyes. Trudy brushes a few hairs that have hung loose on her left cheek back behind her ear. She replies "you will think it is crazy but there's more to the story." Telling Sarah what happened off camera.

Back to 1994 with Trudy relieved to get her dress on. She isn't happy to see the bruises forming, thanking the lord she was smart enough to take a week off work in the coming week. She would just tell her roommate some slut had started trouble on a night out and she had beaten her. She had it all planned out in her head, still she was sore as she put her heels back on. Feeling her fat lip with the cut on with her right hand as she winces.

Leaving the room she gets the cheque from the man. Putting it between her tits for safe keeping as she winks at him. He tells her "I will keep you in mind for future fights." With Trudy nodding with a grin. Replying "oh I look forwards to becoming your champion." Making him smile warmly.

Heading out the building. She hears someone sobbing, looking around worried some drunk girl is out looking for a hand. As Trudy begins to walk down the street towards her apartment. She turns to her right as she sees someone sitting on their backside with their back against the wall. It takes her a few seconds to realise it was Roselyn.

Smiling as she is going to walk away. Trudy tells her daughter "look I was wild and could be cruel. Something that night told me to check on her. It wasn't due to respect or because I'd fallen in love with her. I guess my morals made me stop." Making Sarah smile as she asks "morals? I just watched you fight in bikini bottoms!" Making Trudy tell her daughter to quiet down.

Trudy turned back and took off her heels as she sat next to Roselyn in her white dress. Roselyn turns to her with red eyes, Trudy seeing the marks and bruises she left on her. Roselyn hissing "what do you want?" Making Trudy regret sitting next to her. With the now mother replying "I was checking on you whore." As both looked ready to fight again.

Maybe realising getting her ass beaten twice in one night wasn't the smartest, Roselyn tilts her head back as she looks at the stars. Both sit silently for a moment as Trudy took in the majestic night sky. Roselyn breaking the silence as she says "I needed to win..." Which makes Trudy reply "yeah... That makes two of us."

Both shared their stories; with Trudy finding out that Roselyn had been kicked out her parents for loving women. She had found a cheap apartment but she wanted to live somewhere nice. Not feel like she was on the bottom rung of society. Trudy listened and felt sorry, while feeling a little guilty about beating her.

Thinking as they sit in silence again. Trudy says "look I need a roommate most likely if I am honest. So how about this, we pool our money together and get somewhere nice?" Roselyn wiped her eyes dry and thought about it. There was still some tension but after a minute, Roselyn answered "yes... I think we can coexist." Making Trudy grin. She hugged Roselyn. Who hugged her back.

Trudy tells the daughter that they actually were good roommates. While they had stand up rows over dishes and such. Roselyn was respectful and helpful, unlike her former best friend. Who was shocked that Trudy had found herself a new roommate.

Sarah asks "emm.. mum.. did you and Roselyn ever... You know?" Making Trudy blush. She then answers "me and Roselyn were friends. Let's leave it at that. She left to go with her partner Kelly as I married your father Scott. That's all you need to know." Making Sarah purse her lips looking annoyed that her mother won't indulge her curiosity.

"Final question mum.. did you fight again?" Asks Sarah. Trudy laughs as she says "I did but that's my secrets ok. Don't let your friends find those online." Picking up the laundry. Trudy tells her daughter "please don't tell your brother and father. Neither know, this is our secret." Sarah smiles and blows her mum a kiss as Trudy smiles back.

When Trudy is out the room. Sarah looks at the video and mumbles to herself "could I be good at fighting?" Looking at the video again as she pictures herself in her mum's role. Fingering herself under her blue jeans as she stares angrily at Roselyn. Getting an urge she had never felt till this morning, wanting to get into a fight.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Re: Her Big Secret
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 11:18:27 PM »
More...Sarah goes looking for a fight or wanting to fight her mom.  Maybe Rosalyn has a daughter,  mom v mom, daughter v daughter

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 07:31:19 AM »
Thank you for the kind words, i won't spoil what the next part will be but there will be another part. Admittedly I just sort of left the thread at the end of a possible next part. I have been motivated to think of at least a sequel to this. Maybe more after. Hopefully people enjoy the idea I have and where it will lead.

The second part will go up on Saturday. I'll add a link to this fight on it. Thank you Dan for your support.

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2023, 08:54:54 AM »
Nice story with lots of options on where to go next. What Trudy did next? What Roselyn did next? What they both did next (tag team)? And endless possibilities for young Sarah.

Sort of an odd coincidence that we’ve both come up with a character called Sarah around the same time, although very different ones.