News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Betty A VS Vida Guerra Jet ski, and catfight at the beach

• 4 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Betty A VS Vida Guerra Jet ski, and catfight at the beach
« on: August 20, 2010, 04:24:08 AM »
I had gotten a message from Betty, and decided to see how things were going.

She had seemed maybe not to be in the best of spirits, as she asked, if we could maybe spend a day at the beach. I smiled, as I thought of attractive, buxom blonde, scantilly clad in the water. How could I say not to that?

It was warm, yet the humidity was low, and it seemed cooler than it was. Still it was going to be hot on the sand.
We arrive a little early, as Betty wanted to get a good spot on the sand. I wonder what is up, as during the drive she had not been saying much.
Betty is dressed with a frumpy top, over her generous bosom, and a pair of light material sweats. The only thing that looked ready for the beach, was her sandals.
Betty seems to smile more, as we find quite a bit of space still open on the beach. Soon we have our things, and are walking across the soft, light colored sand.
Her brown eyes watching, as I lay out a beach towel, and begin setting things down. A small cooler, as well as a bagm with sunscreen, and other things. Betty holding a small raft, that she sets down, and sets something on top of it, as already inflated at the car, she does not want the slight inland breeze, to blow it around.
Our spot, a nice distance from the water, as other people begin filling in along the beach. A few radios begin to play, as Betty watches me, as her hands go to her top.
Betty slowly pulls it up, as my eyes try to bounce out of my head, like some cartoon character. Betty was wearing a very skimpy bikini top. Her large breasts soon heaving before me, her areolas, and nipples covered, and not very much else, of the firm, heaving breasts.
Her long blonde hair spills out, as the top comes the rest of the way off, and Betty smiles very happily now. "Good answer, you get to put on the sunscreen." She says, as she begins sliding her sweats down. Her bikini bottoms, barely covering her sex, and I knew not much of her ass would be covered either.
I took great pleasure in the amount of other guys, with dates, wives or girlfriends being slapped, as like me, they were tuned into Betty.
Her full figured body going from casual, and frumpy to almost nude, in minutes.

I pop open a can of soda, and quickly drink some, to try and do a little cooling off, as Betty drops beside me on the beach towel. Her breasts bobbling, and threatening to explode free, from her small top, as she grabs her own drink, and pushes the sunscreen bottle closer to me. "You have a nice amount to cover, care to get started?" She asks, her brown eyes laughing, as I down another drink, before moving closer to her on the blanket.

A few seagulls glide overhead, as they roam the beach for free handouts. Soft cries, as the surf rolls in gently.
People calling out to each other, as a larger group pushes their way through, to not that far from us.
Radio volume rising, as they begin to stake out places, and I begin to rub lotion over Betty's back.

Betty was quiet, as her long blonde hair blows in the breeze. I lay it aside again, as I move onto her shoulders. "Thanks for coming, guess I just needed a day away from everything." She says, as I continue to work on her back.
"Thanks for asking me, it looks like it will be a nice day." I reply, as I scan out over the water. Mostly blue sky, some soft, light clouds drifting by. Further out, some clouds passing in review, yet nothing that was going to be a problem.
"I guess I just needed to relax with a friend." Betty says, as her body tenses slightly, then relaxes as I rub, and massage the lotion in.
I do not see the look of mischief in her brown eyes, as Betty turns, and before  can react, she is facing me, her body turned to the side a little. Yet not enough to stop my hands from ending up on her breasts, as she laughs. "If you insist they need it as well." Betty says softly, as I am caught. I add more lotion to my one hand, and soon begin to gently apply it to the exposed xkin of her breasts.
I try to ignore the fact her nipples are hardening, beneath the thin material of her top, as I do.

Then Betty lays back onto the blanket. Her tits thrust proudly, as she points to her legs.
I begin with her belly, and work my way to her legs. Betty bending them at the knee, and watching me, as I finish working on them. "That felt great." Betty says, as she sits up, grabs me, kissing me. Then grabs her raft, and gives me a nice view of the previously mentioned. Barely covered ass, as she heads to the water.
Betty wades out a little, then paddles, and kicks, as more men get slapped, as they stare at her ass, as she lays on her belly on the raft, and moves away from the beach.
After getting far enough out, she rolls onto her back. Waving to me, before starting to float and enjoy the sun, on the raft.

I finish the can, and slide out a paperback, to find out who was killing who in the wild west. As Betty seemed to be happier, yet still was not getting to whatever was bothering her.
Some time passes, as the sound of a jet ski, begins to get closer. I mark my place, and look out over the water.
Some of the group close by me, is standing, waving and yelling.
I see Betty rise up, on the raft, as the jet ski splashes by, with a sultry full figured Latina beauty riding it.
A swell of water rolls from it, as she passes, and Betty is tossed into the water.
The Jet ski ignoring the safety regs, keeps coming, and to the yells and applause of her friends, beaches it rather expertly.

Some of them push past me, as I am rushing to the water, to check on Betty.
The Latina beauty smiling, as she accepts the praise of her friends.

I see Betty's head bob back above water, as I am out to my knees already. I breathe a sigh of relief, as I see her grab her raft, and begin to make her way back in.
As she gets closer, and begins to stand, as the water gets shallower. I can see the tension in her previously very relaxed body. The look in her eyes, not good, for the lady on the jet ski.
I hear a few of them begin to say something, then the groups moves closer to the waterside again. "Vida, I think you have someone wanting to see you." One of them says, as a lot of eyes are watching Betty, as she walks out of the water. Her long blonde hair, soaking wet, and hanging down her back, as her heavy wet breasts glisten, and heave. Her body soaking wet, yet looking very impressive, as the sun hits along it.
"You, who do you think you are bitch?" Betty says loudly, as she gets closer.

"I my little blonde bitch, am Vida Guerra, internationally known model, and above wasting my time, on a drowned wet skank like you." Vida replies, as members of her group laugh, applaud, and high five one another. "Tell her Vida." One of them says, as Betty is now on the beach standing face to face, with the dusky skinned beauty.
"You could have killed me, you whore !!!" Betty hisses, as her eyes burn holes into Vida's own.
"Why look at you, I thought I was helping a whale back out to sea." Vida replies, starting to laugh.
Then Betty grabs for the bikini top, yanking it down, before backhanding the model's now exposed firm breasts. As Vida tries covering them up. Betty's hand comes across again, this time slapping Vida's face hard. "Now do you feel like apologizing slut?" Betty asks, as several of Vida's group begin to stop laughing, as Vida cradles the side of her face, feeling the sting of Betty's slap.
Vida's latina blood begins to boil. "Never slap MY face bitch!!" Vida screams, as heads along the beach begin to turn to watch, as Vida throws her body at Betty. Her hands grabbing at, and trying to claw Betty's breasts, as Betty's top quickly gives up, and falls off. Betty's large breasts now heaving wet, and naked, as the two ladies begin to roll and fight on the sand.

Vida tries mounting Betty, yet the blonde manages to get her knees up in time, and with a shriek Vida goes sailing over Betty's head, to land with a soft splash, into the wet part of the sand, as the water splashes against her.
Vida's breasts well formed and firm. Her nipples now distended, as she rolls, rises to her feet, and tries to slam her own nice sized tits, into Betty's breasts.
The crowd begins to grow, as more and more people move in to watch the fight.
Vida Guerra had very beautiful, and well formed breasts. Yet they did not stack up, to Betty's heaving tits.
Vida's first attempt not doing much, as her tits hit Bettys. Then Betty steps in, and slams her heavy breasts against Vida's now glistening tits. Some of the crowd wincing, as skin slaps against skin, and Vida quickly realizes she does not want to get into a titfight, with this blonde.

Betty tries using her breasts to hit Vida again, as Vida steps back, then launches a kick, at Betty's crotch. Betty manages to block most of it, yet still is hurt by the blow, as Vida begins yelling at her and taunting her.
Betty rolls with a thrown punch, before her own fist, strikes Vida's lower belly, directly on her little devil tatoo. Vida gasps, as her body turns with the punch, and she doubles up slightly.
One of her group begins to move in, as I grab his shoulder. He turns, and I shake my head. "Catfight, no guys allowed." I say softly, yet something in my eyes, makes him accept, that Vida was on her own.

Betty manages to slap Vida hard, as Vida's hand comes away with Betty's bikini bottoms. Now the sandy, wet blonde was fighting fully nude, as they begin to slap, and punch each other again.
Vida tries stomping on Betty's bare foot. The move making her come closer. Betty grabs her by her bikini bottoms, yanking them up. Then using her own leg, behhind Vida's. Betty sweeps it, and as Vida's garment is torn off. They fall with a wet splat on the ground, again rolling, and trying to hit or kick one another.
I can see a little ways off, a coming response from the lifeguards, as some move on foot, and a buggy is coming from further away on the sand.

The two naked, soaking wet catfighters are pulling hair, and trading slaps, as they roll beside the beached jet ski.
Vida rises slightly, trying to bring her knee into Betty's face. Betty manages to grab a handful of Vida's long dark hair. Pulling Vida's head down with it. Betty's arm begins low to the sand, and rises in an arc, her fist hitting Vida's chin hard.
Vida's body rises more, as her hair let go, the punch drives her back. Vida staggering, as lights seem to flash before her eyes.
Then Vida's body arches over the seat of the Jet ski, as she lays draped over it, barely conscious.
Her hard nippled tits, thrust proudly, as her legs dangle weakly into the sand.
The guards begin to make their way through the crowd, yet it is all over.
Betty A. had beaten the Latina beauty. Vida Guerra had lost this catfight.
Now her entire body, including her exposed pussy, were being taken, as photos, as she lays soaking wet and beaten, arched over the very jet ski, she had been using to cause the fight.
Her chest heaving, as her friends begin to try covering her, knowing her photo was going to be al over on the internet, before Vida left the beach.

A few taking photos, of the naked winner, now leaning against me, as I let her cling to me, as she regains her breath.
"Mmmmmm I think I just needed a good catfight." Betty tells me, as she is smiling brightly now, dispite her aches and pains from the fight. Her mood better, as she had enjoyed sun, sand and kicking Vida's ass on the beach.
I soon have a towel around her, as we begin to be led from the beach, with orders not to return again, for the day. Vida and party being excorted out as well, as the rest of the people begin to go back to their own company and conversations about the fight.

"Think I would love something to eat right now." Betty says, as she presses against me, one arm going around me. "Thanks for coming, this has helped a lot." She says, as we stow our things in the car, and head off to an early lunch.
Betty's casual clothes back on. Yet I had enjoyed seeing every naked inch of her, as she fought and won, on the beach.
Betty was happy, and I was looking forward to spending more of the day with her, now her mood seemed to be back to normal. Images of her naked wet body, happily stuck in my head, as we leave the beach, and her victory over Vida Guerra behind us. After all that was what friends were for.
Sharing the more interesting times in life together. Maybe enjoying more of a view of them, than you had planned on, to your delight or standing by, as she worked out some of her problems, as Betty had just done. In a beach side catfight.

The end.     

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Betty A VS Vida Guerra Jet ski, and catfight at the beach
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 08:29:20 AM »
Great story- I am a big Vidaa guerra fan.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 05:17:14 AM »
You had a decent start to it. This story was lacking one sidedness, viciousness, and creativity. In my opinion, the blonde should have received a beating from some jealous onlookers.

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 05:35:44 AM »
You had a decent start to it. This story was lacking one sidedness, viciousness, and creativity. In my opinion, the blonde should have received a beating from some jealous onlookers.

What he said...and add some pictures...it takes 2 seconds to upload on photobucket.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 06:59:45 AM »

As well as your comment was lacking in creativity .. taste and any real relevance. Not your taste.. you don't have to read it. It is always easier for somebody like you. To come along and criticize, instead of using your own time and energy. To create something of your own.
So feel free to write a different story of your own, with the ending you like. instead of wasting everyone elses time, with your personal wants or opinion. Was not written for you.
Face it.. never going to please everyone, with what you do here.

Photobucket boy.. won't even waste time on that. Didn't see you ad any either.

Storm