News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

RETRIBUTION 3 - THE FINAL CHAPTER

• 38 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
RETRIBUTION 3 - THE FINAL CHAPTER
« on: December 17, 2015, 06:45:04 AM »
So finally after more than a year I am posting the finale to the saga of Maura and Toni.

The final part has been jointly written by Maura and myself. We have been great rivals here for many years, sharing each other's bed, brawling furiously together when angered.

Now we have decided to collaborate in the future with stories from our club for fuck fighting mature women.

We do hope you enjoy this full story.

RETRIBUTION 3

The four big whores went at it for a long time. They were all sweaty and stinky but they had pleasure in that.

Suddenly, Maura yelled to Jane: “You, slut, get that cock off my ass. I want to fuck your client, my rival, to get the house and the Club back from her.”

While Jane was pushed back by Maura, who got rid of the strappie, Maura indicated to Joan to do the same. Maura, on her knees, got closer to the Australian bitch, Toni, until their noses were touching.

Maura spat on Toni’s face and hissed: “Enough of this, whore. It is you and me now and the prize is this house and the Club.” “Just as I told your bitch Jane, is it ok with you?”

“ I challenge you to a strapon fight”…

“Well??"

"If you dare!!”

“Or maybe you are afraid of me.”

Toni pushed her breasts into Maura’s and spat also on her face: “Don’t be ridiculous, I beat you once and I will do you again.” “Then you must disappear from this house forever”.

The two enraged lesbian bitches adjusted their strapons and,  Jane and Joan separated to a corner where they tangled immediately in sexual battle,

All four women were in heat, lusting to fuck fight their rivals.

Maura and Toni grabbed each other hair and rolled on the floor slapping and biting each other furiously but also excitedly. In spite of their violence, they were attracted to the other and the fight excited them more.

When they used their fists, they were careful not to hit their faces, but they punished their bodies hard, and they groaned in pain, though it was clear they were two enduring bitches and expert fighters. Even throughout the punching and biting, it was also clear they both wanted to penetrate the other’s cxnts with the thick strapons.

For just a second, Toni got her shecock in Maura’s slit, but the Spaniard pushed her out and in the same movement, violently jammed half of her strappy in the Australian’s big , hairy cxnt. Toni suddenly and unexpectedly broke their unwritten rule and punched Maura in the face, causing Maura to swear and scream: “You fucking traitorous whore!”.

For the next few minutes they were exchanging punches and bites savagely now, but Maura got her strapon in Toni’s cxnt and started moving her hips expertly and furiously. Toni was enraged but she was too sexual to refuse the pleasure of Maura’s strapon, plus Maura’s scent was intoxicating.

She came, and Maura took advantage of her trembling to pin her to the floor and continue fucking her until she came again, and again. Between cum and cum, Maura slapped her face, more for humiliation effect rather than for any other reason.

Finally Toni screamed “Enough, bitch, you win” and Maura pulled the strappie out and forced it into Toni’s mouth until it was cleaned of all juices.

Maura got her knees on Toni’s arms, and straddled her face with her hairy cxnt.

“Now, dirty whore, you are going to pleasure me. I want you to suck my smelly hot cxnt and make me cum as many times as I want.”

SMACK.

“And I want also your tongue in my ass, that I am sure you love.”

SMACK.

From the corner, Joan, who was sitting on Jane’s mouth and had her submitted, said: “Yes, Maura, humiliate her, fuck her face and pee on her, like I have done with this slut”.

Both had had a violent fuck fight, fist fucking each other savagely, their bodies full of marks, and finally Joan had overcome Jane and was humiliating her.

Maura sat in reverse on Toni’s mouth and rubbed her ass on her face after fist fighting her hard. Toni’s face was soaked with tears, more of frustration than pain.

Maura peed on her face and then, rolled her over and pushed her strapon in her ass, grabbed her tits and started furiously fucking her hole,  while pinching and twisting  her nipples.

Toni came for the umpteenth time and almost fainted.

When she finally recovered, Maura said: “I am going to be generous, Toni. We like each other, and a society between us can be very profitable. We have won a battle each and I have had my revenge. I suggest we share the Club and eventually our bed. What do you think?”

Despite her humiliation, Toni rolled Maura over and pulled her against her, their smelly, sweaty tits plastered together, their mouths locking in a passionate, tongue wrestling kiss.

“Yes Maura darling, I agree” Toni groaned. “And we can start on the renovations to the new club straight away. “

“We must prepare for our grand opening with all our members invited.”

Jane and Joan applauded.

“Yes, so this whore and I can also share our bed”, Joan exclaimed.

# New and exciting stories from the club will follow.

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
Re: RETRIBUTION 3 - THE FINAL CHAPTER
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 06:50:58 AM »
Well thanks for including me.  And did enjoy beating Jane and then sharing a bed with her, I think it will be a very long night

Once again a very erotic story ladies.

Joan

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 11:36:59 AM »
My my.... Time has certainly enriched the outcome of that little skirmish for Maura and Joan... And Joan, dear old tart, you seem to have early onset something -- Never in a jillion trillion years would you manage to humiliate me and drag me into submission.

Just try it.

B*t*h!!!!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 11:52:32 AM »
Another hot story from the nasty mature bitches... Thanks for sharing it and I will be here for the grand opening of the Club... ;)
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 12:15:41 PM »
And I'll be very happy, Lucie, to show you.... around...

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 12:41:40 AM »
Well these ladies know how to get it done. Wonder if Lillian is around to show me the place or maybe something else.....

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 01:20:32 AM »
Seems Joan and Jane are far from settled with their disputes.

They just might well have to be the centrepiece attraction at the opening night.
Along with Maura and me of course.

Lucie, you French whore, so nice to hear from you.

Suzanne, well, well, well,  a limey bitch.

All our regular rivals will be receiving invitations to the Grand Opening and will be emailed shortly.

There are still vacancies available for the right mature women, so please make application to us.

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 06:17:05 AM »
good but short & lacked a few details
Titfights!!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2015, 07:43:47 AM »
So Zara, you are a writer?

I hope you enjoyed the story.

More to come, and soon.

Offline ritawrsl

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2015, 06:47:32 PM »
Count me IN bitches, I know most of you and I will fight and fuck you all!!  BRING IT !!  >:(

Offline TF_Stormy

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015, 08:54:56 PM »
great story love to be invited to the club

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2015, 02:27:39 AM »
My darling HG,

I know the story must be on the money when we can get you so aroused.

And thanks for your commiserations, but Maura did "do me over", this time, the hot slutty Spanish dyke.

Unfortunately, for you, I doubt that Maura would agree to have you at the Grand Opening, but we shall see.

Rita darling, of course we will see you at the members only gala night in your slinky evening dress, but just remember the rule for the night is...NO UNDERWEAR .

Stormy, I think your big fat ass will be worked over by Jane and many others.

Toni

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2015, 09:30:57 AM »
Wow!!! Where to begin????  :D

Joan. Whatever I may hold against you I will confess that I finally understood your choice of name --"Jumping Joan" -- when I saw you bouncing up and down like a 50-something debuTARTe as Maura was kicking Toni's rear end. Quite the big bouncers you have Joanie... And of course I'll happily give you the opportunity to feel my fury and fire anytime you think you have the meds properly lined up. Arthritis is SUCH a limitation for seniors isn't it dear?

Lucie: You know me. I know you. Anytime. Anywhere. B*tch.

And Tara. Zara? Whatever. You wrote, "good but short and lacked a few details." At first I thought you were attempting a comment on the story. Then I looked more closely at your image and realized you were describing yourself: "Good but short and stacked. Lacks a few details." That's quite the figure you're parading around hon.... And of course you're welcome as my guest at any Club activities that may develop. Most likely Mushy Maura will want you to serve an apprenticeship but you can probably wriggle your way out of that (she's suchhhhhh an old softie for gurls like you).

Rita: Be sure to let us know before you plan to drop by. If I remember your jeans size correctly we'll probably have to reserve a bigger ballroom for the scrap. But do drop by. You have a fun ass to spank!

Stormy: Toni tells me you and I have gone around a few times in the past but I don't quite remember. After awhile all the bimbos tend to blend together. But do stop in. Perhaps I'll remember you when I see my handprint on your cheek.

HG: We're only acquainted in passing although I have read several of your quite exciting stories here and there. And while I've taken no notice of your "tool'' I am aware that the sight of attractive women fighting ruthlessly can be stimulating to males of the species. Thing to remember is, while a hard tool is certainly useful, one that maintains its form and utility time after time is even more prized. At least in our Club.

Finally, Maura: Everyone seems to see you everywhere and I never see you anywhere. Are you hiding? Probably wise. Kisses, you old Spanish dragon!

To Whomever I overlooked: Please see Toni. She has agreed to serve as Club Secretary under the new regime and so far she's doing a marvelous job. Such a talented way with words -- That Tongue of hers is remarkable.

All my best to All the Rest:

Jane

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2015, 09:39:05 AM »
Jane you missed me and we have just got up close and personal I'm disappointed but you will pay for that

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2015, 12:18:49 PM »
Ohhhh Dear Dear Suzanne....

I didn't overlook you dear -- it's just that we have suchhhhhh a difficult time getting down to business. But business we shall get down to. Remember what we said about beginning by trading a few good punches.... I hope you can take them as cleverly as you yammer on about it. I must say Sunday night's abbreviated bout held some promise.

Tell you what: Name your time and place and I'll be there with bells on. And very dammm little else!

xoxoxSMACKKKKK

Jane