News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

RETRIBUTION 3 - THE FINAL CHAPTER

• 38 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Re: RETRIBUTION 3 - THE FINAL CHAPTER
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2015, 08:46:13 AM »

I am all excited seeing how many bitches have commented on our story. I Know most of you and I am anxious to tangle as soon as possible. Unfortunately it can't be all the first day. The others I don't know... oh... I want to test and taste all of you, brunettes, blondes (i love to humiliate blondes) and redheads. Any blacks?

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2015, 01:20:37 PM »
UMMM  Sounds like  a purrrfect ladies club  but  you seem to be missing something very important... a sexy redhead who will rule the pit
I beg your pardon!  Rest assured, dear, if there is a sexy redhead ruling the pit it won't be you.

Please ladies your both not worthy of even a mention in this pit!!!!

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2015, 04:49:28 PM »
After  Thelma and I "toy'  with each other to see  which redhead  rules the pit,  I'm sure we both will enjoy playing with our lil  f toy Suzanne for all the other ladies enjoyment. You do put on a very good show so squirmy. Any blondes might learn a few things too....

Lyds

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2015, 05:14:55 PM »
Haha Lydia I'm still waiting for our fight as you ran off last time maybe the pit will be perfect for us after all!!!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2015, 01:31:11 AM »
To all you salivating mature bitches,

Maura and I do apologize for the delay in the Grand Opening, but a certain big mouthed blonde bitch from Seattle has been getting on our nerves.

I promise that within 24 hours we will post the invitation in this "story board" with the details of all the selected invitees.

And Thelma and Lydia, Maura and I look forward to the "clash of the two fiery, buxom redheads".

Kisses to all,
Toni and Maura.

Online Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2016, 11:15:13 PM »
Toni, Maura, Joan and Jane...and any of the rest of you bitches...I am ready and more than willing to take charge of the pit or any other room your ladies..and I do use that term loosely....care to meeet me in.
Vanessa

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2016, 02:33:56 AM »
Dear Dear Sweet Vanessa  you must know the only room you will end up in is the losers locker room or perhaps that special  toy room for the abused and used...
Love,
Lyds   

Online Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2016, 06:01:19 AM »
Lydia...honey...you poor poor misguided lass...I would love to show you the way to the losers locker room but I am sure you are quite familiar with it already....and any toys being used would be used on you by me after I am finished with you...honey.
Hugs and kisses,
Vanessa

Offline underdweller

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2016, 11:03:00 PM »
Wow great strap-on fight. Thanks for sharing.
Female strap-on fights, missionary tribbing