News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Splenda Daddy 7 Final

• 2 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Splenda Daddy 7 Final
« on: August 10, 2016, 07:12:55 AM »
       Splenda Daddy 7
   A week passed. All three had decided to not have contact during that time. As both 18 year old women met in the middle of the mat naked and flushed in excitement and fear. This was test day. One would be Alpha and the other Beta. Megan turned to Joe and said “ You are going to get naked. If we girls are going to  fight for that dick  we deserve to see the prize.” Cindy was pleased to see him get right up and strip down. He was already at half mast and quickly dick saluting both women. 

Cindy was preparing to sit on the mat. She saw wanting to get right into the crotch battle but Megan had other ideas. She moved forward toward Cindy and Cindy defensively tried blocking but Megan made the kiss count. Soon disarmed Cindy was kissing her back. Both heads tilted with erect nipples pressed into the breasts of the others. If felt so good. Skin on skin contact. Hands reached up cradling heads as they moved feet to allow hips and thighs to gather. Megan knew there had to be pain but she wanted to dominate and disarm. Cindy fought against this but it felt so good. Several times she started to fight pushing away but when Megan dug her tongue deeper Cindy forgot she was fighting but moments later she woke herself from the sex daze and tried to pull away to find Megan slip a hand down her back. Nails lightly racking her back reaching her ass. Her hand felt so good on her thigh and as it slipped into her wet waiting snatch she couldn’t resist letting her explore her womanhood. Moments later she had let her hand reach in front of her  and fought to release Megan’s probing fingers. The pleasure of her hand caused her to pause and she choose to reciprocate and found Megan had spread her legs enough for Cindy to penetrate her. Both very young women finger fu*ked as  they moaned and kissed. Exploring each other’s bodies. Natural wet juices flowed. Cindy couldn’t help but look at Joe with his extremely large dick and feel how good Megan felt and was making her feel.  Cindy thought it wouldn’t be too bad being Beta. It was only for a month. Megan would let her F*ck Joe…once in a while. But this wasn’t about money, really. She had feelings for Joe. Both young women did. Through pure will power and competitive nature she came to her senses.
     Megan felt Cindy tense and she became concerned when she felt Cindy began to squeeze. The pleasure was gone and in it’s place her pussy was erupting into fire. Cindy’s other hand which was supporting her head caressing her hair began pulling her head down forcing away. She turned to disengage herself but Cindy had a leg wrapped around her and both naked bodies crashed to the mat rolling and coiling. Nails raking hair being pulled squeals and tears as both young women turned from sexual lovers into hellcat rivals. Both girls were equally matched. The same age, build, weight. Equally attractive and  with equally matched stamina they rolled on the mat. The smell of pussy juice clung to each hand where they had been moments ago fingering each other now scratches and tears were forming. Megan found a breast and began to squeeze causing Cindy to scream and half closed fist punch at Megan’s back. Megan lay a knee up just grazing Cindy’s crotch causing her to wince in pain. They tried trading shots to the pussy as thighs wrestled and blocked and countered.  Side by side they in desperate panic tried to press their bodies close enough together to keep the blows to their babymakers from making contact. Neither wanted to move away for fear of being exposed to a full on knee swing and neither wanted to move away and loose the chance to battle.  Hands tangled into hair then finding exposed breasts biting, kicking, clawing both girls beginning to exhaust they coiled into a sweaty and slightly bloodied mass of flesh. In desperation even a little foot fight involving toe nails into shins happened. A weak punch to exposed back the head lead to another to an open shoulder blade they tangled and tightened their hold. Both feeling the hot sweaty body of her enemy. Feeling her breathing almost repulsed and aroused them. Smelling the others sex and feeling their hot breath in quick labored breath on their skin. In desperation even resorting to biting. Now they slowly began to understand. The sex fight was needed. Physically they were both exhausted and neither was going to win by a purely physical fight. To dominate the other they must beat them at the core of their being. Women to Women.
       “Megan, do you want to quit?” Megan hissed back “ Not on your life.” Cindy asked another question  “ You ready to end this?” Megan thought for a moment and said “ you mean in a sexfight?” Cindy nodded. Slowly the two separated just sitting on the floor. Megan looked at her adversary and then Joe and said “I know you’ll be worth this.” She was fighting for more than money, now. Her honor, the conquest of another person on such a primal level and for Joe. A man she hadn’t even had sex with. But she would love to, now. All that stood between that, she was sure, was that pretty little wet pussy preparing to match hers. Animals fought for mating rights so why shouldn’t she? She was scared shitless. She tried to remember the ‘pain and pleasure’ montra but right now all she wanted to do was expose Cindy to some pure pain.
Cindy was preparing for battle. She caught Megan looking at Joe and her anger boiled. He was so large and though she had originally been mildly repulsed by the thought of dating someone old enough to be her dad she had begun to change her mind.  First because Megan was falling for him and she loved to compete. Now she was fond of him, lusted for him. ‘I’ll give him a f*cking like he’s never had.’ She was as confident as most 18 year old pretty women are. Only her conquest of Megan was standing in her way. Cindy felt she was prettier but would offer a 3-some and enjoy the feeling of those pretty large lips kissing her pussy.
      Both battle weary fighters had only taken a moment when Joe made a sound and both girls fawn eyed looked in his direction. He had a weapon in his hand? Did he want them to fight with it? Than both realized it was a weapon, of sorts, it was a two headed dildo. He was walking over to them and softly said “ trust me and remember pleasure and pain.” He gently wetted one end and put it expertly in Cindy’s pussy and motioned to Megan to move closer and inserted it in her open wet cxnt. His brushing against bare thigh and legs caused both girls to shiver with excitement and both girls felt instant repulsion for knowing the other wanted her man! Cindy looked straight at Megan and said “ If Joe want’s me to dildo f*ck fight you, I’ll play.” Megan said “bring it, bitch!” They had gotten some instruction from Barbie but like reading most lessons they much be experience to be really understood.   
      They pussy swallowed till they felt the dildo point jab into the back of their vagina. They were close enough to almost make contact but not quit. Cindy, usually the more aggressive was the first to grab her end with her Kegel muscles and jam her dildo , like a sword, causing Megan to scream and back off. She almost lost her end but managed to keep the tip in her. They squared up for another round and Cindy cooed “ I think I’m going to like this game.” Megan was the one to grab her shaft with her love making muscles and just before thrusting she was wise in pulling it back an inch while releasing and then tightening her muscles again giving her another inch to jam into the black hole of Cindy. Cindy was smiling as if to say “give me what you can” but her smile ended when she thought she was going to grab her end and keep it from being forced into her. Cindy felt the pleasure of the dildo rub her vaginal lining and then an instant later feel the pain of a soft but very firm object try to pass out her asshole. Her mouth flung open in a silent scream as she went down and rolled into a ball. Megan was getting ready to press her win, this was a fight. Not many rules applied. She looked at Joe for guidance and Joe had a neutral look on his face, but his throbbing dick told a different story. She sneered “Don’t you go throwing that cum right now.” Joe looked hurt but then smiled and  said “I never cum until I’ve made you cum, first.” Megan blushed but then turned to her rival still lying in a ball. She got on her knees to the side of her and began stroking her hair and said “ Do you give?” She as caressing and stroking Cindy’s sweat matted hair and slowly Cindy was begging to recover. Cindy had not answered so Megan repeated her question with more sternness “ Do you yield?” She hadn’t thought she would ever herself say that line but it seemed appropriate and from the look Joe gave it was entertaining to him.  Cindy again was silent. Megan sighed and with very matter of fact moves she pulled Cindy’s legs spreading them apart. Cindy fought but only halfheartedly as she was still dazed with pain. Seeing the dildo on the floor Megan was thinking of putting it in her but remembered ‘pleasure and pain’.  She went with her true nature. She opened herself up to Cindy’s wounded womanhood and allowed her juice filled love maker swallow her opponents. Pulsing gently and sensually causing a deep sucking sound as lips compressed and released. She felt herself about to orgasm but waited. She waited until Cindy began to stir. At first tensing as if to fight but then relaxing and tensing in ecstasy.  She smiled a warm smile as she say her pretty rival moan and begin to reach up to caress her damaged breasts. She mouthed “sorry” and Megan nodded back that she felt the same. They kissed and caressed until they felt Joe walk up to them. Joe looked at Megan and said “ You are Alpha (for this month). What do you wish? As Megan continued to sexually pleasure Cindy she said “ for you to join us.” Joe smiled as Cindy nodded her approval.

Weeks passed and both women Alpha and Beta moved in with Joe. He had plenty of room and both girls were now able to attend school and really didn’t need to work. The household was still a work in progress and both women realized that each month they would have to battle for Alpha. There were playful and sexual contests. Side matches to determine who got to drive Joe’s Hummer and which movie they would go see in the theatre. There was even talk of going against other households but for now the very young lass’ needed to hone and master their new skills.

Thanks to all that put up with my grammar and other errors. I do this for fun and obviously I don't make my living as an English teacher. I'm happy to have the willpower to finish a fight story of this length. When the spirit moves I'll try again. This story is complete but there is room for other chapters and spinoffs.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Splenda Daddy 7 Final
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 01:22:56 PM »
Great stuff. Sorry to see it end. I look forward to your future works. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Splenda Daddy 7 Final
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 01:43:19 PM »
Great stuff. Sorry to see it end. I look forward to your future works. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I second that!!!