News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cornered Thief

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

Cornered Thief
« on: September 04, 2010, 05:31:37 PM »

Cornered Thief

Characters
  Tanya F Brunette, 34 A, apartment owner
  Greta C  Proxide blonde, 36 DD, new lezzy friend
  Jan A     Redhead, 36 DD, thief rifling Tanya's apartment

At the party whereTanya, and her editor who was retiring, was being feted for her promotion to editor, she met Greta C, a peroxide blonde with very noticeable, classic, jutting breasts. Commenting on the blonde's very obvious bosom assets,  Tanya heard Greta whisper, "I need your pussy very badlyTanya, please eat my tits and we'll fuck ourselves out of this world when this party is over!" the horny blonde having seen how Tanya was taking in her very attractive breast development !

Here was an invitation the lithe brunette couldn't pass up - she, too, needed Greta's attractive, jutting breasts in her eager lips ! "My gawd -YES - those gorgeous tits in my mouth -  but I like to fight first, it makes the orgasms so hard!" the excxited, lithe, brunette whispered back to the delighted blonde, adding, "My apartment is soundproofed so we can really give it to each other good without any interference !" this almost getting Greta off on the spot ! "Will you suck my breasts really hard? It gets me off like you can't imagine !" the wide-eyed blonde gasped, adding "My milk tastes good, too !"
this addition absolutely resolving Tanya's immediate plans !

After she caughr her breath at her near-orgasm response to Tanya's addition of dirty catfighting at their own little 'party', Greta still holding back her near-orgasm, questioned, "First, please tell me whether you still have a hymen and also do you make milk if I get to suck your tits during a dirty catfight?" Tanya's response to the hymen question indicated that hers had been torn out by her sister when she was only 11, and also that her sister's breast attacks, which were still happening had induced real milk from her incompletely developed glands !" Tanya adding, "I think our violent, mutual tit-sucking
fights have messed-up my breast size development, because my tits aren't very big!" then as a further challenge to the wide-eyed blonde bitch, Tanya again added, "But I'll drain those beautiful tits on your chest during a suck-fight, that is if you aren't TOO CHICKEN !!"  This exciting challenge making Greta's clitoris swell up and protrude from her pussy and push hard against her panty crotch where Tanya's gently exploring fingers had detected the movement, stimulating her own clitoris to push out to help fight the blonde's rigid tool  - when the time came ! Tanya's arrested breast development
was compensated by the erected length of her excited clitoris, as certified by her horny older sister !  Simultaniously, Greta noted that Tanya's nipples seemed to swell out inside the tight knit blouse the brunette was wearing ! "Gawd, she's that hot already !" the blonde Grea thought !

"I see your clit is up to my challenge!" the pretty brunette said, her thumb and two fingers squeezing Greta's swelling clit from around the blonde's panty crotch and stimulating it out even further ! "Oooooh, it really wants my attentions !"

Now it seemed that a breast-sucking duel was to be the start of their new relationship and Tanya offerred that she had the requisite hardware for such a fun-sex-duel !  "You blonde twat !" Tanya began, now trying to antagonize this lovely blonde creature to assure a really violent fight before they really got off with the erotic domineering breast-sucking duel that she always 'invited' her catfight opponents to try to 'beat me this way' - detailing the device in her fightroom that held TOPGIRLin her suckfighting position over the prone UNDERGIRL cradled in position to not only have TOPGIRL's
breasts available for her fingers and lips, but also for TOPGIRL to have the same availability to UNDERGIRL's soft dairy glands. Tanya's expertise with the many girls she had in both positions had convinced the lithe brunette that this erotic form of breast exercise was actually enlarging her  developing breasts. Normally wearing a bra sized as 34 AAA, Tanya's dimension in this exciting area had increased to 36 A, with a weight increase of about eight pounds, attributed to the breast size increasing she claimed was from sucking in other girls' warm, fresh  milk and the extra activity in her soft glands
by her opponent's fingers and eagerly sucking lips.

Right now, Tanya's promotion party was secondary and both she and Greta could hardly wait until they were in her sound-proofed apartment for a tit sucking, screaming catfight that the brunette was sure would lead to Greta's gasped defeat and her acquiescnce to Tanya's favorite - a wild Suckfight that would add more bulk to the pretty brunette's beautiful mammary glands!

Tanya had noted the absence at the party of her office rival Jan, and wondered why, although she knew Jan wanted the editor job to which Tanya was promoted, but then the pretty, tall, eager-breasted brunette had turned her attention to Precious, her eyes continually settling on the blonde's firm bosom, as Tanya had always focused on her redhaired office rival! Jan realized that Tanya wanted access to her breasts for wild sucking sex, but disliked the brunette and really only wanted her job AND her vaunted collection of story plot ideas that had been instrumental to gaining the editorship Jan had
coveted. The angry redhead was planning how she could retrieve these files and eventually replace the tall, slender brunette as editor !

Opening the door to her apartment, Tanya stood aside to let Greta in first just as Jan emerged from the bedroom carrying Tanya's compact disks! The brunette screamed, "Put that down you dirty bitch !" at Jan who scrambled over to one side of the room as Tanya and Greta approached. "This whore is stealing my files, we have to get them away from her, LET'S GET HER GOOD !" the lithe brunette gasped over to Greta !

"Ooooh how wonderful !" Greta cooed, 'We can tear those big tits off her chest for stealing your stuff." her eyes taking in the redhead's big pair of breasts, bulging inside the tight body suit she was wearing. But Jan wasn't going to give in without a fight and said so, calling Tanya a dirty brunette whore for screwing the management to get her new job. "You dirty bitch of a redhead," Tanya snapped, "Leave my files here and we'll let you go," really disappointing Greta who  now wanted to get at Jan's big tits BARED, with her teeth and fingers. And as Jan wasn't cooperating with Tanya anyway so Greta
dove at her, grasping the neck line of the redhead's  body suit and ripping it down so Jan's big tits flopped out for Greta's fingers to sink into them up to her second knuckles!

Jan screamed loudly for help at this initial attack, but Tanya shouted back that the apartment was soundproofed and that the redhead was really going to 'GET IT GOOD - YOU FUCKING, DIRTY THIEF' realizing that the wide-eyed, red-faced, drooling blonde was really ready to help her overcoming this red haired bitch !  But Tanya thought, "I'll have to keep her from killing that redheaded bitch, look at her eyes !"

The fight was on as Tanya circled the two, each with bare breasts in their clawing hands, Greta's blouse torn open while Jan's top was being ripped away, the blonde's gorgeous bosom thrashing back and forth as she crushed Jan's monsters, the redhead screaming in some pain at Greta's fingers buried deep in her two, big breasts !

Leaping on Jan's back, Tanya grabbed two handsful of red hair as she and Jan fell backwards onto the floor. Greta dropping to her knees to maintain her tight grip on both of Jan's breasts while her own gorgeous breasts were also tightly gripped in the redhead's claws. Greta hardly noticed her beautiful breasts being mauled, this fight and Jan's ample dairy completely filling her catfighting mind and forcing her eyes to bulge out and her pretty face to flush to a bright red as her mind went into oversex !!  Jan was really in for it from these two wild girls !

"Claw off her nipples !" Tanya screamed as Jan voiced her opinion of that tactic, although her shiek sounded as if Greta was already executing Tanya's desire. More shrieks from the red haired intruder were the result of her scalp losing some of the two handfuls that Tanya had and then another really pained shriek as the wild-eyed Greta went down into Jan's crotch with one hand that was quickly aided by Tanya's claws from behind and between the screaming redhead's tense buttocks for a pussy attack that would stretch that organ lengthwise several inches and really frighten the victim !

This two-on-one, very dirty catfight was getting wilder by the minute as the stressed redhead was getting frantic with the breast mauling being delivered now by BOTH opponents - Jan was really getting it good now and when Greta's one hand was able to tear out the crotch of her flimsy body suit, exposing Jan's shaven crotch  Tanya's 'flank attack' from behind the redhead caused the next painful shriek of pain as Greta's other hand dug into her cxnt to find the redhead's clitoris and pinch that sensitive organ and then continue on up into the redhead's vagina to claw at the redhead's tender cervix !

"Oooooh,"Greta giggled between Jan's screams, "Your pussy huices tell me that you LOVE all this,!" pulling her hand out and wiping it across Jan's screaming face and asking if she liked tasting her own slimy, smelly  jism this way ? Jan's angry screams seemed otherwise,  "YOU DIRTY, FUCKING PEROXIDE cxnt, STAY AWAY FROM MY PUSSY AND MY TITS !"  this insulting reference to Greta's expensive and very attractive hair coloring assuring some painful tricks in the not-so-distant-future !

By now, Jan was on her back atop Tanya's tight, muscular body, the brunette's hands clamped of both of Jan's big soft breasts, nails digging deep into the redhead's soft breast glands, while Greta was using both hands to find the redhead's slippery clitoris for some real clawing with resultant shrieks that would bring on the first of many orgasms for the sexy blonde angry at Jan's comment about her hair and anyway providing a good reason for cumming over Jan's shrieks at her maulings ! 

Greta's catfighting reasons always seemed to center on inducing excruciatingly violent orgasms over her opponent's painful mauling, almost as important as winning the catfight and having the weeping loser bring on even more orgiastic spasms as the price for losing the catfight !

Tanya screamed from under the redhead, "Grab her cxnt hair, rip it out while I wreck these fat blobs of titmeat !" her fingers now deeply buried in the shrieking Jan's soft mammaries !  But instead, Greta swivelled around and straddled them both, Jan atop the breast-clawing Tanya, to have complete access to Jan's squirming crotch area. Completely entranced by Jan's bright red pubic bush, Greta began tugging at small tufts of the bright red 'forest' and after examing the several hair roots, exclaimed , "My Gawd Tanya, she's a REAL redhead !" and getting a screamed response from Jan of,
"You fucking would-be blonde twat. I don't go to the hairdresser to get my cxnt hair blondified like you do - you fake, smelly-cxnted would-be blonde whore !" and then to further enflame this blonde bitch, "HOW DOES YOUR HAIRDRESSER STAND THE SMELL FROM THIS DISEASED, SLIMY HOLE ?"   

This toughtful, nasty comment further angered Greta and with Tanya helping they rolled Jan off the brunette who grudgingly let go of her tight grips on Jan's big tits, leaving bright red finger marks on them both. Quickly tying the struggling redhead's wrists behind her and then locking her spreadout legs under two heavy armchairs they set to work to denude the redhead of her mass of red pubic hair - one-by-one and only stopping  to grasp their own spasming pussies at her screams and shrieks!

All-in-all, Tanya and Greta blasted through nearly ten orgasms each at this form of torture to the shrieking redhead, who by losing her remaining, single, red pussy hair was now completely balded in her crotch area, Tanya even reaching arond her extended vulva to snatch out the few still showing deep in her crotch ! Panting with anger and some discomfort at all this hair pulling, Jan showed her tough spirit by screaming, "What are you two dirty, diseased-cxnt slobs going to do to me next - you FILTHY WHORES !"

Greta smiled at the red-faced Tanya, excited beyond belief at this wonderful situation with her hated rival, "How about we see how much milk she can put out and how droopy we can make these big blobs become !" as Tanya, now really hopped up and as wild-eyed as Greta, nodded an assent and dropped her gaping muth over Jan's big left breast as her blonde partner began on the shrieking redhead's right tit, both torturers sucking hard and using two hands to force Jan's warm milk up into her gushing nipple orifices !

The sucking stimulation not only got to both Tanya and Greta, but even Jan came at nearly the same rate as her maulers, both of whom had to stop sucking to prevent inadvertent biting of their soft, juice-filled targets when the violent orgasms burst inside their thrashing bellies and cxnts.  Jan's orgasms were quite evident in that her pussy would ejaculate her jism and it would jet upward frpm her spasming cxnt at all this wild action to her tender tits and nipples.   

The two breast-sucking maulers were so wildly enjoying their rough treatment of Jan's big tits that they never noticed this obvious demonstration of Jan's orgiastic spasms ! The redhead's breasts and nipples were extra-sensitive to wild sucking, particularly during a very dirty catfight and she would orgasm many times until her opponent would take advantage of this distraction and do things to her body that would generate orgiastic spasms that would freeze her fighting activities  - and let her grinning oppoemt win the catfight !

The violent redhead-milking finally slowed down and Tanya pulled back to see Jan's contorted face as she blasted through her own GIANt orgasm. "SHIT !" Tanya exclaimed as she poked the blonde's shoulder to get her attention, "THIS DIRTY BITCH ACTUALLY ENJOYS OUR MILKING HER TITS DOWN TO FLOPPY BAGS !" Greta pulling back and wiping her recent  sucking's of Jan's milk from her mouth !

"GET A MIRROR AND LET HER SEE WHAT WE'VE DONE TO THOSE BIG TITS WITH ALL THIS SUCKING !" the grinning blonde lifting Jan's upper body up so the gasping redhead would have a complete view of what Greta and Tanya had done to her big breasts  ! Jan's scream of anger and consternation as she saw the empty, flopping dugs that were now down in her lap as both maulers grinned with excitement at her screams ! "YOU DIRTY BITCHES, LOOK WHAT A MESS YOU'VE MADE OF MY PRETTY BREASTS - GAWD, I LOOK OLDER THAN A
HUNDRED YEARS !"

Tanya, realizing how devastated the redhead was becoming at her 'depleted' condition, felt a little sorry for her and commisserated by saying, "Aww Jan, I did this to my bitchy sister once and they filled back up in one day and were even firmer than when I sucked her dry !" adding, "I'll give you some of my breast hormones that are making my tits bigger and you'll look even better and get that mail clerk in the office all hot for your new tits  !"

Because she was nearly all fucked out, Greta reached around Jan's body and squeezed one tit and mentioned that it was already starting to refill, "Are you taking that South American tit extract ?"  she quiered of the weepy redhead, adding, "My cousin took it for a month and she almost looks like  Melina Velba now !"  Both breast maulers now a little sorry for the weeping brunette cradling her floppy breasts in each hand.

The fight was obviously all over and in less than two minutes the three of them were in a face-to-pussy triangle, lips and tongues licking and sucking their orgasming pussies for the next three hours !

But it was a good fight, though !