News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

sister act 2 starring Gemma and Joni (well and me of course)

• 3 Replies

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
sister act 2 starring Gemma and Joni (well and me of course)
« on: October 31, 2010, 11:36:49 PM »
Sister Act 2.

It’s not just the fact that four eyes are locked onto me, it’s also that  the eyes are attached to two of the sexiest girls I have ever met, plus their bare breasts are pert and appear to be pointing at me in an accusing manner.

I raise my hands in front of me and start moving back “Hey girls, stop right there” I protest as they slink slowly towards me across the ring. The ropes stop my retreat and the girls are wearing menacing smiles along with their skimpy bikini bottoms and boots and even in this position I form a bulge in my jeans which is there for all to see.

“A draw Duke, you called a draw” Gemma hisses, “We never draw there has to be a winner Duke and you will have to decide who that is going to be” They have stopped an arms length away from me Gemma slightly to my right and Joni to my left. I ready myself for the attack I know is inevitable “Girls, lets not be hasty here we can talk…….” was as far as I got when Gemma’s right foot swung towards me.

The attack didn’t go as she had planned because I caught her leg. I immediately knew she would pivot on that foot and swing the other leg at me so I grabbed her left arm with my right hand successfully stopping her from hitting me.

However, the moment I had done this I realised I was still in deep trouble, both my hands full and Joni was starting to move on my left. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her lean back and her foot start to come up. I braced myself ready to take a kick….but it didn’t come. Instead Gemma went limp in my hands as I realised the kick had been aimed at Gemma’s head.

The momentum sent Gemma down with me stumbling after her, on one knee I turned and looked curiously at Joni. “Gemma needs to learn she has to share” she growled in that sexy voice. I stood still confused “I’m not sure I understand” I started.

Joni had moved in real close, grabbed my tee shirt and was reaching up pulling it over my head as it dawned on me ’she wants my body…yes, yes , FUCKING YES ‘. Ok I was getting carried away. Joni looked up into my face, her flawless complexion, those come to bed eyes, that oh so hot smile and drawled “Sometimes I want to fight my own battles”. I realised her meaning  a split second too late as her knee connected with my expectant cock, sending pain messages to my brain that ordered me to curl up and die.

Grabbing the attacked area I seemed to drop to my knees in slow motion, passing her smiling face on the way down, but of course that was just the start. As my knees arrived on the canvas her knee arrived on my jaw sending me over sideways in a display of shooting stars which doubled as I struck the hard floor. She was on me in a second slapping my left arm between her thighs and grabbing my chin and twisting.

The combined effect was that my arm and shoulder were being wrenched one way and my chin the other as I lay face down. However, the pain was dulled by the sight of Gemma who was laying in front of my eyes having just regained her faculties who, even in her present state, looked hot. I was starting to get nervous, if she joined in I was in real trouble. My shoulder was on fire and my balls throbbed incessantly.

I watched with intrepid anticipation as Gemma got to her feet and moved from my eye line. Joni had a good hold and I started to weigh up my options for an escape. At about the same time I heard a loud sort of slapping sound, my chin was immediately released then my arm was free. I rolled to the side not sure whether to rub my shoulder or nurse my throbbing balls.

From the red mark on Joni’s cheek I guessed where the slapping sound had come from. Joni was now in a full nelson and in any other circumstances I may have enjoyed the view as her beautiful breasts were stretched and her toned body resisted the power of her attacker. Joni was choosing her words carefully, “You fucking bitch, let me go you cxnt I’ll fucking rip your eyes out” and Gemma was as eloquent with her replies “You fucking whore, you’re gonna pay for that kick you fucking little two timing cxnt”

Oh I do mix with a good class of girl.

I stand slowly in quite a bit of pain, shit that kick was hard. “Girls that’s enough, calm down” I reason. All I get is two hostile stares and a flailing foot aimed at me by Joni. So, dodging the foot, I grab Gemma’s hair and start to pull her off Joni, she screams, releases her hold and spins quickly sending a punch into my abs. “Fuck, you bitch” I hiss as I push her back into the corner holding her arms and pinning her body with mine. Her head is trying to head butt me and her body is writhing despite my weight advantage.

“Calm down” I shout in her face, “Ok, Ok” she replies as her anger subsides and I slowly release her then turn to Joni who is just getting up “Are we all finished here?” I query. “Finished Duke, finished? Joni asks before going on “I’m just getting started”. I turn to Gemma in desperation to see that wicked smile as she says “Come on Duke where’s your sense of adventure?”

“Erm I think I probably left it at work, and I have no idea what is going on here, so if you two want to fight I am happy to watch”.
“Oh yeah you’d love that Duke” snarls Gemma sarcastically.
“Well actually I would and as the last bout ended in a draw…..” I leave the sentence unfinished.

At this point the girls exchanged glances, and there was that look again, the look that I saw earlier, the one that means ‘Duke you have a problem’. Only this time the attack was faster as Joni swept her foot into the back of my knee knocking me off balance. As I went over she took my arm and put me in an arm bar. Wrenching my shoulder and leaving me nicely exposed for Gemma to kick me repeatedly in the ribs, Joni reached over and applied a chin lock. Shit I’m back to the start and my fucking shoulder is about to explode.

Gemma’s attack on my ribs leaves me gasping for air. My only defence is to curl up my legs to protect my mid section. However Gemma has decided to work on my left leg as Joni continues to punish my arm and shoulder. I need to act fast and in desperation reach round and rake Joni’s eyes. She releases her hold and stumbles across the ring unable to focus. This gives me time to stop Gemma. Not having had time to lock on the hold I slam my free foot into her stomach and hear a satisfying whoosh of air leave her body.

I get up as quickly as possible, a quick assessment tells me my balls still throb, so does my shoulder and the ribs are complaining a bit too, but I cannot dwell on my pain, I have to sort these two bitches. So I grab Joni by the right arm and whip her across the ring for a thunderous posting. Hitting the post hard she bounces forwards and crashes face first onto the canvas.

Hauling Gemma into a crutch hold I slam her hard onto  the canvas next to her sister before bouncing off the ropes and sending my 245 lb muscular frame splashing down on the two of them. I lay there for a while trying to catch my breath and hoping the pain in my crutch and shoulder will recede.  Ok say I stay there a bit longer than I need to, and so would you if you were on top of two hot girls, even if they are vicious little bitches.

Rising slowly I kneel beside the girls as they come back to life. They look at me then at each other I feel that sort of sinking feeling, the one I always associate as being the bringer of bad news. Getting quickly to my feet I decide it is time to make my exit but I’m still feeling that kick and wince in pain as I stand. Then I start to climb through the ropes when I hear Gemma say “Duke you are so gonna pay for that you bastard”.

Is there no stopping this girl, she has incredible stamina and determination and is off the canvas in a flash and hurtling towards me feet first. My head and shoulder take the brunt of the attack, and as I am half way through the ropes I get tangled and sort of fall with my top half out of the ring and the bottom half in it.

Hands grab my legs and pull me back into the ring, I’m face down and before I can react one end of me is in a boston courtesy of Joni’s grasp and my head finds it’s way between Gemma’s thighs as she locks on a head scissors. It’s a weird kind of moment as my past flashes before me, the fights with Toni and Soraya, my conquests with girls from ’The Firm’. My two marriages to beautiful ladies. Damn I’ve had some hot girls, damn I’ve had some hot fights, damn I’ve had some hot sex. Damn now I’m paying for it. All of those recent parts of my life have led me here, in the clutches of two sexy, lethal, violent little bitches that seem determined to hurt me.

The flash of the past is soon gone as the pain of the present makes itself felt. Joni’s ass is pressing into my back as she holds my heavy legs as high as she can, I can’t breathe too well because of the power in Gemma’s thighs. My lungs are desperate for air, my neck is hurting and these girls are enjoying every moment.

With my back starting to burn with the pain and my strength failing Joni releases the boston and encourages Gemma to sit me up. Gemma then applies a sleeper hold to my throat and Joni wraps those perfectly toned legs around my chest. It seems to be just a second before I have no breath left and the stars start to burst in my head. The world is going dark and I can feel myself slipping away. The last sound I hear is the laugh of these two viscous  bitches enjoying every moment.

I think I must be sitting up, my neck is throbbing, my back and ribs are sore, and my head is spinning. Slowly the world comes into focus and there is something wrong. I can’t move my arms. My head starts working and I realise I am tied at the wrists.

In fact I am sitting in the corner of the ring my back to the post and my wrists tied to the bottom rope. They are tied tight. My left wrist tied with my shirt and the right one with my jeans. Yes I am only wearing my boxers, and I am soon fully awake.

Looking up I see the full scene. Gemma is staring at me from the centre of the ring, she is sitting on Joni’s back and has her in a vice like camel clutch. Joni has a grimace that is so distorting that cute face.

“Welcome back Duke” she smirks as she twists Joni’s head to encourage more growls of agony from her sister. Then looking down “You wanna give up you whore?” To which Joni replies “Fuck you”

My immediate reaction is to test my bonds but they are firm and all I succeed in doing is to tighten them further. “Ok that’s enough, let me go now” I yell.
“Or what big boy?” teases Gemma, going on “Sit back and watch me destroy this little slut Duke, might give you a few ideas for when you fight me next time”.

By this time Joni is bucking around, pulling at Gemma’s wrists and pushing up her back. Gemma stands then jumps down onto Joni’s back. Standing she pulls Joni up by the hair and whips her across the ring for a posting, hurting that back further. Gemma doesn’t wait and runs in for a follow up, but Joni lifts her right leg and slams a foot into the oncoming bare breasts.

Gemma staggers back a few steps in surprise as Joni takes a moment ot get her breath. They come together in the centre of the ring lock up, Gemma leans back and sends a knee into her opponents abs. Joni releases steps back and smashes a forearm into the side of Gemma’s head. They trade forearms and punches and they are not pulling them or letting up.

They look like they are tiring a bit and the hits are getting weaker. Gemma grabs Joni in a crutch hold and slams her to the floor. Takes a second to get her breath then flings herself against the ropes flipping into the air and somersaulting.

I recognise the move, I have felt it’s consequence, she calls it the Gemmasault. I’m already wincing as she lands from a good height onto Joni’s prone body. Joni bounces under the splash down and Gemma hooks the leg. There’s really no need Joni is out. Gemma uses her spare hand to slap the canvas 3 times, then looks at me and smiles. I feel sorry for Joni and want to go and scoop her up and make her feel better.

Gemma comes over and unties me, notices the bulge in my shorts and smiles “Enjoy that Duke?, Come on lets go upstairs I have the perfect remedy for that”.
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
Re: sister act 2 starring Gemma and Joni (well and me of course)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 11:40:07 PM »
Thanks again to Gemma and Joni for being good sports.
Joni i'm sorry you lost but i'm more scared of the tattoo'd rock chick :D
However all is not lost let's see what you do in the next story. ;)
Hope everyone enjoys my effort, please leave a message with your thoughts or comments
Duke xx
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 08:03:13 AM »
Hmm, a fun, sexy story!  ;) And the Gemma-Jonica feud still going on, but this time it sounds like Jonica was the only one not 'satisfied' in the end? LOL!  :D 8)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 06:16:37 PM »
Love it!!! and It's always fun to KO that little Cajun Twerp! hehe!

keep 'em coming! they're great!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.