News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

sister act 3

• 2 Replies

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
sister act 3
« on: November 07, 2010, 07:42:16 PM »
Sister Act 3.

I felt guilty about leaving Joni laying there, but Gemma was determined and pulling me forcibly towards the door. As I left the room I took one last look at Joni and something hurt inside.

Being me the feeling lasted but seconds as my cock started leading me on to what it was about, gratefully, to receive. Gemma was being very insistent, fighting made her so fucking horny, and at the moment she was of fire.

If you want the details of what happened in the bedroom for a considerable time ask Gemma. It’s enough for me to say fucking WOW!!!! I am such a lucky bastard. Then as some famous bloke once said “The more I practice, the luckier I get”.

Ok I agree I’m just a bastard, but it’s not my fault the girls love me. Well apart from my razor sharp wit, my good looks and undeniable charm.

Naked and knackered we fell asleep in each others arms, a deep sex driven sleep.

It was still dark and something disturbed me, Gemma wasn’t in the bed. My eyes opened slowly and tried to adjust to the ambient light coming into the bedroom from the hallway beyond. I thought I was dreaming, everything seemed in slow motion.

Gemma, still half asleep, was slammed head first into the bedroom wall. Before she had a chance to fall her head was crammed into toned thighs and she was hoisted upside down. I could see her cute ass and the shapely back of her legs in the air. Her head hit the hard unforgiving wooden floor as the pile driver hit home and Gemma was out cold.

As she was released and slip to the floor her attacker broke into a huge smile, stood and saw me trying to untangle myself from the bed covers. I was naked and almost off the bed when Joni flew through the air hitting my jaw with her knee.

I remember thinking she looked good in her black thong just as the knee struck. Fireworks flew out of control inside my head, my eyes lost focus and I fell backwards onto the bed. Joni was on me is a flash and started to rain punches and forearms onto my head and jaw. I could feel consciousness slipping from me and soon a dark veil descended and I no longer felt the punches.

It must have been a few minutes before I regained my faculties. As I came round I could hear my name, then it dawned on me. Gemma was yelling “You fucking bastard Duke, I’m gonna fucking kill you, you fucking cxnt”

My head was still adjusting as I felt a slap. How could she do that? My brain was asking, she was under my arm, cuddling me close. Looking down at her sleeping I saw…..Oh fuck, I was cuddling Joni. My still unfocussed brain refused to accept what my eyes could clearly see, as another slap hit my face and I turned and saw Gemma next to the bed.

Grabbing my hair she unceremoniously pulled me from the bed and started flailing punches and kicks like an out of control windmill. My mind was soon sharpening and I took a firm hold of her wrists to quell the onslaught. I was partially successful until she started to kick me, thankfully missing the tender area for which she was aiming.

I threw her on the bed and landed on top of her, forcing a loud hissing sound as she expelled air. Then pinning her to the bed with my hands and feet I looked from her, all red faced and growling with threats, to Joni, all sweetness and smiles to try and make sense of what was happening here.

“Joni what the fuck have you done?” I yelled.  “Oh Duke” she drawled with that voice that made my knees tremble “I was just having some fun”
“Fun you fucking whore you laid me out then got into bed with my man“ screamed Gemma before turning on me “Let me fucking go Duke you bastard I gonna fucking kill the slut.

I looked down at Gemma, “Calm down” I ordered in my most authoritative voice “Or I’ll knock you out again” Which, to my utter amazement, shut her up without reply.

I love being in control.

Turning back to Joni “What the fuck are you trying to do?” I queried.
Her reply came soft, and measured “It’s time she realised she can’t always have what she wants, sometimes she has to share and I wanted to make her jealous”
Gemma opened her mouth to reply, “Shut the fuck up” I snapped at her.
“But Joni you knocked out your sister in an unprovoked attack”
“Unprovoked, un-fucking-provoked” she hissed “This bitch has been provoking me all my life Duke and our fights prove it, it does her good to get a beating sometimes so I decided to give her one”

Now, of course, my mind is filthy as you know, and all I could think of at this point is yes I’d like to give her one as well. Instead I said “But then you got into bed with me and….”

“Its ok Duke nothing happened, I just wanted to get close to you see what all the fuss was about and I gotta confess your cute” she growled.

Gemma tried to buck me off at this point and she looked red with rage, I silenced her with a look.
Damn I’m getting good at this I thought.

Returning to Joni I said “Cute?, I’m cute? 245lbs and you call me cute?”
“Well” She replied “Perhaps not cute….more comfortable”
“Oh thanks so much” I grunted, then turning to Gemma “Ok nothing happened I believe Joni and I was only out for a few seconds, if I let you go are you gonna be sensible?”

I took her silence as confirmation but she still looked angrier than a gut shot grizzly, so I slowly got off her. “Joni I suggest you return to your room” I said, and she complied without another word.

Gemma laid on the bed and looked at me with such venom in her eyes I was a bit worried about what to do next. I suddenly felt very tired. Shit I’m getting too old for this I thought.

“I’ll never get back to sleep now” Gemma muttered “I need a fight” Where the fuck does she get her energy?
I did my best to ignore her but this is Gemma and persistent is her middle name. “Duke I wanna fight, now, with you and if you don’t come down to the gym I’ll start on you right here”.

“Oh please Gemma I’m tired” I whimpered. Her reply was a quick jab into my unprotected abs followed by a quick roll on top of me slamming my head into her pert breasts which stopped me from breathing.
I grabbed blindly at her wrists and grasped them firmly, but she was in one of those moods that defy her size as she pushed up off the bed and slammed her knees into my gut. The sudden loss of air made me gasp for breath and I tried to roll to one side. Gemma was ready for the attempt and had already slipped her feet behind my knees and was pushing my legs apart in a grapevine, whilst grinding her hips into my crutch.

I was actually enjoying it for a brief moment.

This bitch knows how to mix pleasure with pain though and smashed her elbow into my abs, gain and again. I was desperately trying to protect myself with my hands but as I lowered them to cover my mid section I left my head unprotected and received a right, left combination to the jaw. All the time my legs were being forced apart and my hips were beginning to ache.

Using my massive weight advantage I tried bucking and rolling but she was riding me like a rodeo champion. Her firm tattooed breasts inches from my face were mesmerising.
I was tiring fast, it had been a long day, and prior to Joni’s intervention I was enjoying a much needed sleep after some awesome sex.

Now I reckon this little Rock Chick Bitch has built in sensors, she knew I was fading fast and so she leant into me smothering my face with those gorgeous tits. I offered no resistance and felt my head start to swim. The only thing I could feel was the pain in my hips as the grapevine was intensified. She sure knows how to hurt a guy.

I think I was about to go unconscious when Gemma pushed up off my face, slowly my head cleared and she was staring down at me. Her smile broadened, and her hand slipped between us and grabbed my cock, oh shit does this girl never get tired………
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: sister act 3
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 05:17:57 PM »
It's true... I never get tired ;)

Another great story! Thanks Duke!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Re: sister act 3
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 06:54:46 PM »
it does her good to get a beating sometimes so I decided to give her one

Truer words have never been spoken.....

Nice work as always, Duck!

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)