News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Filming soon, opinions/sponsors wanted

• 5 Replies

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Filming soon, opinions/sponsors wanted
« on: February 13, 2014, 04:19:07 PM »
Hello enthusiasts.  I am a fellow fan taking the plunge to film some matches.  The format?  Bikinis or whatever the girls think they look best in if it is lingerie or sports shorts etc. (prefer them concentrating on the match, not being uncomfortable).  The response has been more favorable than expected, abut 8 girls interested, half are bikini model quality.  I prefer  many girls at the first shoot to 1. ensure a few good matches and 2. get the female competitive atmosphere going (like foxycombat's shoots).  Rules will be similar to east coast cats, but I am open to opinions from the fans on what you like.  I also would welcome/need sponsors. I am not looking to make money, just start a self sustaining business and add to the marketplace and am already working t organize, rent a space, cover the legal paperwork, etc. etc.    Once the word gets out in the Texas area, we hope to film many more matches.  Sponsors could be anything from pre-buying a match to paying to come to Texas and watch in person.   All opinions welcome.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 04:19:28 PM by Goodluck »

Offline haloman

Re: Filming soon, opinions/sponsors wanted
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 07:57:16 PM »
Nice! I would do something similar to what freshfite does. Have the matches at least 30 mins. Submissions for points. Non-topless and have them wear bikinis.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 02:06:38 PM »
  Can you give details about the fighters, age, height, weight, any Asian or Latin fighters?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 03:46:40 PM »
  Can you give details about the fighters, age, height, weight, any Asian or Latin fighters?

The situation is we've received more positive responses than expected from quite a few good looking model types.  All are Caucasian, one group is 5'9" to 5'11" 130-140# range, then a few under 5'4" and around 110#s.  I would like to film more than a couple matches, get a competitive atmosphere going.  Had a few sponsors come forward, appreciate it.

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 05:12:52 AM »
Good luck Goodluck

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 05:24:16 AM »
Would like to see faceslapping allowed (and encouraged). I personally prefer dresses/skirts over bikinis, and am much more interested in an 'untrained' scrappy emotional kind of fight than seeing skilled technical wrestling type holds, with as little interference as possible from the producer (I find round time-outs generally annoying, and the non-stop "away from the ropes if you can" in catzreview iritating) .....but each to their own; just my input.