News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A fierce Bitchfight

• 45 Replies

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
A fierce Bitchfight
« on: April 26, 2023, 10:27:58 AM »
He's a great man. 
Affectionate when it is appropriate to be affectionate. 
But he is also a stallion if a woman wants it that way. 
It was a great affair with many passionate hours. 
We fucked our souls out. 

Until that afternoon when suddenly this blonde cxnt with whom he is married appeared in the room. 
She made a huge fuss and insulted us badly. 
She really wanted to hold me accountable for the fun i had with him. 
Since she didn't seem like a serious opponent to me, i suggested meeting her in an abandoned shack down by the river and rule things out between us.

More to come
Any Bitch, anytime, anywhere

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
Re: A fierce Bitchfight
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 10:37:24 AM »
It's a sunny spring afternoon when i stop my old car in front of the old cabin. 
I get out, go to the hut and look at it from the inside. 
Clear away some of the trash lying around and create an arena for our bitchfight. 
Out here outside of town no one's gonna hear that stinky cxnt scream when i finish her up.  Nobody will hear her loud moans either when i do the "winner fucks the loser". 
After everything is prepared, i sit on the steps of the porch and wait for her.

Yt

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 12:34:07 PM »
NICE rack, SAM

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2023, 01:16:24 PM »
I ball bust my man, we are not married but he is mine, but Sam is a dumb slut wife partner it is so confusing to a skank like her

Yes he often strays and I often have to destroy skanks lime Samantha

We do have 2 children and skanks like Sam don’t care what a slut does to the kids, but she is German so it explains a lot

I realise he is cheating wearing the shortest skirt, showing my stocking tops, being a total slut it is clear he sees this woman as a real rival, we have wild sex where I totally drain him, but he has that look I know he wants me to fight another woman, not knowing who she is but his look tells me she is an equal I let him hire hookers and give him a week of wild sex, still that look, it tells me no matter what I have done for him he wants me to fight another mistress

He won’t tell me her stats, name but tells me she knows every detail about me, tells me she is heavier, taller, has better reach, tells me stop sulking your your a few years younger. Then hints she has dark hair.

He asks me to please him i again have w8ld sex he takes me the upmarket ships and gets me to wear the tightest all black g string, stockings gs, suspenders, knee high boots with wicked heels black bra, tight black leather mini skirt mt tight white blouse he asks me to take him to a. Wild biker bar I suspect his other woman will front me there I agree, I flirt with him wildly riding his cock under my skirt ad we drink and I know another woman is watching but who many brunettes, blondes red heads as I sit on his lap drawing him from another mutual orgasm, I start to think there is no other woman as I sit on his lap draining him

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2023, 03:14:58 PM »
I sit in the warm spring sun, warming me as i contemplate my opponent. 
How she stormed into the room and the worst insults came out of her shameful mouth. 
Even at this point we were about to go at each other's throats. 
He, the sex god, prevented worse. 
But we agreed that my affair and her insults could not go unpunished. 
We both wanted to know. 
Know who was allowed to claim the stallion for themselves. 
Who is the more worthy playmate in his bed. 
I look at the clock. 
The blonde slut is already 5 minutes late.  Shouldn't she appear?

Yt

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2023, 04:16:59 PM »

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2023, 01:44:06 AM »
Knowing I want my partner to want me, I try to drive him insane I try every lingerie outfit on I have as I prepare for the fight. I finally end up on stockings, suspender belt knee high black leather boots with wicked stilletoes, g string and matching bra, tight black short designer skirt  and tight white blouse making sure my black bra is visible through the blouse.

I give my partner the cabin address and forward it to his closest friends, whichever woman wins deserves to have him witness her win and the loser deserves the humiliation of him seeing the other woman destroy her and then fuck her until she has nothing left breaking her sex in front of him. I tell him when I win babe, I might also jerk you off on her defeated face and hair. I expect he will have a small crowd of about 20 people including himself.  I make sure a drinks delivery and catering is booked to arrive when Sam arrives. I tell him she is more of an old maid let her clean the cabin, as in my full fight attire, new long red fake nails, my hair worn out pristine, heavy make up, mascara his favourite perfume sprayed all over me, I start caressing him and go down on my knees as my mouth drives him wild then mount him cowboy style and give him the roughest fuck of his life, forcing myself into 2 explosive orgasms to make him cum like he has never cum before as I fuck I tell him how I will not spare her with my fists, I will bald her mound and head, maul her fat flabby udders, go one on one with her in a merciless sexfight that may leave one of out cxnts a defeated mess. As I drain him I say promise no matter what not to interfere but feel free to cheer us. I promise him no matter how hurt she and I am there is nothing I want more than to fuck him until he is drained after the fight, reminding him it would be better if we fucked with her defeated body beneath us. I place his hands in my hair screaming pull harder, harder knowing it drives him wild pulling my hair and I end up draining him.

I adjust my outfit knowing I just fucked the man we are fighting over while wearing the outfit I will face Samantha in to fight for him.

We drive there in my Corvette his hands up my skirt stockings showing.

We arrive the bitch’s car is here, his small group of catfight crazed friends here. I get out kiss him adjust my outfit, hair, lippy I drive his friends crazy.  The hot sun is so erotic on my nylons and leather. The caterers have been everyone drinking and eating. I am handed a strong bitter cocktail. Mmmmmmmmm.   I mention to the crowd don’t worry once I destroy that slut I will be handing everything I rip from her, panties, stockings, hair everyone can take as a souvenir. I walk in flirting with the crowd, I know many have also spent time with Sam and him when the bitch has snuck around with him behind my back and it is no secret most of them desire both of us.

I throw a large ah d bag on a desk a double ended massive thick long dildo vibe falls out with two remotes. There is some rope, handcuffs but I enjoy using the others woman’s tights than handcuffs. My heels click as I drink and flirt with him and the group.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2023, 04:07:37 AM »
Go Karen go!  Rip her to pieces. Send her whimpering
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2023, 05:08:09 AM »
Go Karen go!  Rip her to pieces. Send her whimpering

Thanks babe

Kisses

Karen

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2023, 03:09:36 PM »
It's already ten minutes that the stinky bitch is too late when a motorbike comes down the path. 
It stops right in front of me, the driver flips up his helmet visor and says,
"Sam?! I'm supposed to pick you up, follow me in your car". 
I'm a little confused and sense betrayal. 
But then i get in my car and follow him. 
He takes me to a location that my opponent seems to be using for a small fight party. 
I park my car and enter the scene. 
There are like 15, maybe 20 people there. 
Quickly spotted this Karen. 
I stand a little apart and look at her little show. 
She hasn't noticed me yet and is enjoying the attention the other party guests are giving her. 
Meanwhile, i enjoy the glass of champagne that i took from a waiter's tray.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2023, 10:26:17 PM »

Soooo Happy to see you back here on freecatfight. Samantha
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2023, 04:35:17 AM »
We are at a small property with its own private courtyard bar area where primal catfights and sexfights take place.

I am enjoying my drinks taking compliments for how sexy I look in my brand new fight outfit of tight black leather skirt, white blouse, black knee high stilletoed boots, stockings g string, bra and suspender belt, liking how my black bra is visible and drawing attention, my long pink fake nails and matching pink lippy, strong perfume.

I make it clear Sam will not be fit to cheat on me for a long time as I will ruin her vag, fuck I am going to bald her bush. I do not notice she is here and continue flirting, being groped, parading for the men, in fact the hot late afternoon sun is keeping my already wet and warm pussy tantalising warm.

It is strange I can’t wait to fucking ruin that cheating bitch and properly claim my man, but right now I am enjoying the male attention.The thought of our nasty fight to stop Sam stealing my man is arousing me more and more, even if hurt the post fight sex is always incredible,

A few women who hate me anyway taunt me Sam is a bit bigger, I I just snarl FUCK HER and remind the. I aim to ream her with a massive black strap on as part of her humiliation when she loses.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2023, 05:47:20 AM »
The fight and after fight will be so hot in a sadistic nature and humiliating one too. Talk about showing off. You get a look at me watching the fight and you can  see the growth showing off from the hardon I will have
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2023, 06:32:02 AM »
The fight and after fight will be so hot in a sadistic nature and humiliating one too. Talk about showing off. You get a look at me watching the fight and you can  see the growth showing off from the hardon I will have

I'll finish Karen, abuse her tits, pull on her labia and finally rape her so roughly that your cock threatens to burst with lust.

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2023, 09:40:32 AM »

Soooo Happy to see you back here on freecatfight. Samantha

Thank you, my dear Leeann! 
I'm happy to read you.
 :-*