News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

There Can Only Be One Tina - "Five Star" Tina Lee vs "Lil" Tina Mauza

• 34 Replies

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
Re: There Can Only Be One Tina - "Five Star" Tina Lee vs "Lil" Tina Mauza
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2019, 12:09:53 AM »
This match has gotten away from me fast. It wasn’t too long ago that I had you in the corner looking to take control. Instead it has gone very downhill very fast as you unleashed a sequence of attacks displaying skill, malice, athleticism, power and cruelty with each attack building in intensity, leading up to the crescendo of the over-the-top rope dropkick with me down on the floor.

As I writhe in pain from the attack you smartly take your time and look to find a way to continue your attack while expending less energy in the process knowing pressing my shoulders down for a 5-count will take a lot of effort to accomplish. Or perhaps you are trying to contain your disdain for your more famous rival who holds your name. As I moan on the floor I can sense you above me. I can see your cheeks squint slightly as you try to keep the level poker face you’ve maintained for most of the match. But your anger peeks through as try to stomp me like a bug.

UGGGGGGGGHHHHH... UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH... You drive your foot into the small of my slender back twice. A new sensation of pain from a new point in my body emerges and my arms and legs seize once again. Whatever veil of calm you have tried to portray disappears for a moment as you hold me under your heel. Many fans boo at the simple artless attack but the smart fans watch silently while you display a moment of dominance over your rival. I feel the grind of your heel and that damned fishnet on the bottom of your foot, chaffing my soft tanned skin every time the bottom of your foot finds a target on my body.

It’s not too long before you continue and set me up for a classic surfboard. It’s not a hold that often wins a match but it’s a nice safe move that takes from your opponent slowly with little effort. With your foot in my back it limits my arch and pressures my shoulders more. My right shoulder burns and I lean my head back and let out a low wail... OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!... You hold me upright, chest out, arms behind me. A patch waffle-like patch imprinted in the bare "star" on my chest from your fishnet-tipped dropkick. 

I look up and behind me and catch a glimpse of you letting you know just how much you are hurting me. I have to get out of this but you are behind me holding my arms. As I try to escape you’ll have multiple options to punish me further. You are in control but I am not going to surrender.

My fans try to rally me from a very bad position. I sneer at you and negin ti swim upstream. My feet swim on the thin mat and my hips squirm. My fans hear your fans and sense my effort and begin to chant “FIVE STAR QUEEN... FIVE STAR QUEEN” I hear them and grunt as I try to get my knees under me sliding my right knee towards my chest and then the left. From my knees the pressure should lessen and if I can get my feet it will lessen even more but I’m still vulnerable to whatever plan the Southern Spitfire has devised.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2019, 07:21:46 PM »
Coiling my fingers around your wrists as I grind my dewy sole in between your shoulderblades while rowing back on your arms, my chest thrust out as I do and a shimmery droplet of sweat courses down between my heaving, vanilla like breasts.  I see your head tilt back and up at me and the pain I see over your face makes me tingle devilishly, wanting to only make you scream and suffer more until I break you.  The thought making me wet, but I remind myself that you're a fierce competitor and one of the toughest and best wrestlers and fighters I've ever faced.

Almost as if on cue you start to prove that, summoning that iron will and stamina of yours as you begin to push up to your knees and take some of the pressure of my hold off of you.   FIVE STAR LEE!! FIVE STAR LEE your fans begin to chant and howl and it makes me furious. You're still bent over, those amazing, bronze globes of yours straining under your top and beaded with a bit of sparking perspiration.  While my snug shorts wedge up into my crotch in this position, cameltoing my mound.

I remove my foot from your spine and pull back on your arms, keeping you off balance, but making you get back to your feet.  With a hard twist of my hips, I let go of your left foot and take control of your right, looking to send my sexy, Asian rival out of control in one of my Southern Swings (Irish Whip) towards the outer ring post!   The crowd in a frenzy as there's a bit of pushing near the front rows, everyone jockeying for position to see these two warriors battling so close now. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:49:52 PM by Lil Tina »

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2019, 05:04:48 AM »
As the crowd tries to rally me, my desire to get back at you in any way grows.  If I could pull my wrist free from your grip I’d try and punch you as hard as I could right in your jaw.  But I don’t have my wrists free.  You have trapped each one as you stand behind me.  I’m not in much position to attack.  I have to wait for your move.  It all happens fast but I’ve been around and I quickly recognize your attack.  You step away and swing your body and whip me quickly again executing every movement, smoothly yet explosively to maximize the energy behind it.  It’s all technically sound as you have been all match but this time I have an answer.

You whip me towards the ring post a few steps away and I see the post and I have absolutely no intention of slamming my shoulder into the steel post again.  I think fast not only to dodge the stationary ring post but to quickly get back onto the attack.  It’s actually not thinking.  It’s just reaction, instinct and a burning desire to make my mark in this important match ignoring the risk.

As I run to the ring post I see the stairs next to it and I slide to side step the pole and use my momentum to leap from the floor on top of the ring stairs with my knees already bent.  The stairs CLANG loudly rather than the dull sound of my bone into solid steel again.  I land cleanly, turn my head ¼ turn to find you and then just fly.  I spring back towards you performing a flip as I look to sail in the air, flip and hopefully crash down upon you with a mini-moonsault.  The crowd gasps as I fly through the air nimbly but dangerously aiming to crash down upon you, never even crossing my mind that if I miss I’ll be in even bigger trouble than I was before. 

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2019, 04:40:48 AM »
My plump, pale glutes, speckled with sweat flexed and glistening under the lights as I twist my hips and send my sexy Asian rival towards the metal stairs and corner posts, wanting to continue to string together big, harsh moves and soften you up further and further to make your chances of a rally dwindle.  The fans roar as they watch me release you and you launch towards the post at a full head of steam!

I watch as your pert breasts sway just a little under that star cut out top and the way your own toned asscheeks jiggle a little under your snug shorts.  I wait to hear the satisfying CLANG of your body against unforgiving steel, but that's not what happens.  What occurs is something unexpected, but with your reputation and famous aerial, high flying skills, perhaps it should have been.  No, instead of you careening into the post and dropping like a sack of potatoes, you leap up to the top of the ring stairs, your toes bending instantly and then you flip back in a small moonsault at me.     

Aggghh!!  I cry out in surprise and in a grunt of pain as you come down across my chest, trying to bring my arms up, but not in time as I topple and fall to my back under you.  Your fans scream out in elation at the acrobatic move and halting my momentum.    EEEEEYEAAAAHHH!!!  FIVE STAR LEE!!  WOOOO!!! 

Trying to work my hands under you and arching my back to try and push you off me, my cheeks huffing and my blonde hair drizzled over the thin mats.

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2019, 01:54:12 AM »
FINALLY... Something goes right for me in this match as I crash into you from above.  We both fall to the matted floor with you breaking my fall.  I lay on top of you hurting from your previous attacks and also from the impact of my offensive move which was basically catapulting myself into yours.  I could stay here for a bit. My shoulder is still throbbing a little  The ref even drops down to the mat to signify the first pinfall attempt.  The ref drops down and counts ONE...

I feel your hands sneak under my body... I just try to think heavy on top of you but it's no luck... You bridge and throw me off your body with authority even before a two count.  I flop a bit to your side and a bit above your head... I look down at you with a wry smile knowing I'm not even close to getting that pinfall.  Sweat beginning to drip off my forehead as I sit up on my knees off to your side.  I respect your ability and strength but I'm still here to fight for my name.  I'm above you now for once and I want to take advantage... I wait for you to begin to sit up... Then I quickly lurch up off my ass to kneel up and aim a quick palm thrust aimed for your temple knowing it's time for me to start to rattle you around now.  YAAAAAA!