News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bad Girls Finished: Part 1

• 7 Replies

Offline Steph11

• I’m hot as fuck and I know it
Bad Girls Finished: Part 1
« on: August 22, 2015, 02:05:55 AM »
I'm going to start up a multiple part series that I can't complete without you guys. Here's how I'm kind of hoping it will work. I'll post a "bad girl" or villianess and then you guys tell me how you would finish her, or how you think she should have been finished in the movie if she wasn't. Guys and girls are welcome to respond. The first bad girl is going to be the Baroness from the Rise of Cobra movie.

{alt}
I'll trap you with my legs, and it'll all be over.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Bad Girls Finished: Part 1
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 04:50:22 AM »
I'd like to see Scarlet from the Joes just knives or a sword to cut the Baroness' tight leather outfit completely off - not leaving a cut mark on her but humiliating her as she can do nothing to stop it. Then when the Baroness is completly naked, Scarlet spanks her bare ass until she is sobbing uncontrollably and begging the good girl to stop. "Please! Please! I'll got straight! I'll never do another evil deed. Just please! Stop slapping my ass so hard!" she wails in total surrender.
(Is this the kind of response you had in mind?)

Offline Steph11

• I’m hot as fuck and I know it
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 04:51:50 AM »
Sure, that was good. I'm leaving it totally open-ended for anyone to answer.
I'll trap you with my legs, and it'll all be over.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 06:44:00 PM »
How about Scarlett and Lady Jaye double team her by putting the Baroness in multiple submissions holds having her beg for forgiveness.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 10:05:45 PM »
How about Scarlett and Lady Jaye double team her by putting the Baroness in multiple submissions holds having her beg for forgiveness.
or better yet scarlett and lady jaye wind up fighting each other
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 11:04:59 PM »
Yay! It is a great idea! *__* Just like my desires about good girls defeat bad girls.

Here, my favorite classic enemies. Momoko and Reiko  :D I wish to see, how good girl redhead Momoko humiliate her arch-rival Reiko.  :-*

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 11:06:21 PM »
I'd like to see Scarlet from the Joes just knives or a sword to cut the Baroness' tight leather outfit completely off - not leaving a cut mark on her but humiliating her as she can do nothing to stop it. Then when the Baroness is completly naked, Scarlet spanks her bare ass until she is sobbing uncontrollably and begging the good girl to stop. "Please! Please! I'll got straight! I'll never do another evil deed. Just please! Stop slapping my ass so hard!" she wails in total surrender.
(Is this the kind of response you had in mind?)

Niiice! I like it! XDDD

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 12:25:57 AM »
or better yet scarlett and lady jaye wind up fighting each other

Almost like a three way match. When the Baroness is out, Lady Jaye and Scarlett fight to see who can take advantage of the Baroness first and fight it out with Lady Jaye dominating Scarlett and forcing the two beaten warriors to worship Lady Jaye.