News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Indian Queens Epic Battle; Part 1: The skirmish by the well

• 2 Replies

Offline girl_cheetah

• I like intense but sane catfights. I am 5'4 34c
Part 1 The Skirmish by the Well

Rani (queen) Meenakshi was turning 24 she was at the height of her sexual prowess. She had married king Harshavardhan when she was just 17 and she had quickly risen as the kings most favorite queen. The King had three other wives he had a 5-year-old daughter from his first marriage but no other children. He was desperate to have a son who could become is heir. He used to spend every night with Meenakshi. He fell in love with his young queen. He knew that Meenakshi would bear him a son. He had completely ignored his other queens and Meenakshi had become his only object of desire. Couple years into the marriage Meenakshi still hadn’t gotten pregnant so he married Lakshmi. Lakshmi was 18 when she got married and just a year younger than Meenakshi. Lakshmi was extreme sultry and desirable. Meenakshi was worried she would loose her Kings affection to Lakshmi but the King gave them both equal attention. As luck would have both of them got pregnant at the same time and gave birth to sons on the same day. The eldest son would naturally become the successor to the throne. But there was a lot of confusion over who delivered first both camps claiming that their child was born first.

4 years had passed and still there was confusion who the elder son was. At early age the two prince’s were sent out to the Rajyaguru (the great teacher) and based on how the grow in skills the guru would decide who the future King would be. Meenakshi felt alone now the King used to visit her but in recent time had been preoccupied in a battle against the neighboring invaders she hardly got to see her husband.  Her hatred for Lakshmi had grown over the years she felt that Lakshmi was the cause for all her troubles. She vowed that she would destroy Lakshmi but after the fateful night the elders did their best to keep the queens separate. On that night a year after giving birth the two queens happened to meet in the royal temple and soon tempers flared and got into a physical shoving match in front of the public. This caused huge humiliation for the Royal family and they tried their best to ensure that the two stayed away except for larger function but even then elders watched them.  Meenakshi was at her peak of sexual prowess now she was around 5’5 with huge 34 D  breasts her slender waist of 26 inches seperates her breast from her 35 inch hips to form a perfect hourglass. But she found herself alone these days as the king had been away for what seems like ages.

Lakshmi was 23 she was feeling sad as her beloved son had been taken away from her to get trained, but she was happy that once and for all the dispute for the throne would get solved soon and she knew that her prayers would come true and her son would be selected by the Guru. Laksmi was a dusky beauty she had wheatish complexion slightly less fair than Meenakshi but after getting married to the King she had managed to get her share of attention in fact the King had started loving her as much as Meenakshi. After the King returned from battle she was going to ask the King to choose between the two and take over as the only queen and relegate Meenakshi and her soon to the bottom of hierarchy. Lakshmi was beautiful she was 5’6 with dark hair. Her 34 D brownish breast were adorned by thick brown nipples. Her 26 inch waist nicely curved into her 36 inch hips her stomach even after birthing a child was flat her navel perfectly round. She knew that the king would only choose her.

Meenakshi was relaxing in her chamber that day taking a nap after taking a long bath. The scent of the rose water lingered on her body making her horney wanting her king to be there……as she caressed her groin. Her alone moment was suddenly disturbed as she heard loud sobs when she looked around it was her favorite dasi (maid) bhamini…and to Menakshis shock she was only wearing a shawl with nothing underneath. Meenakshi went to her Dasi and picked her up hugging her. What happened bhama? She asked gently. Still sobbing Bhamini recounted the story she was at the river drawing water when she encountered Lakshmi’s maid who asked her to wait and let her draw water first because she thought her mistress was the supreme queen. This enraged bhama. She started arguing. My mistress Meenakshi got married first and gave birth to the future king before Queen Lakshmi. Queen Meenakshi is superior she announced proudly. Unknown to her Lakshmi was passing through and she heard everything. She was enraged she asked the guards to disrobe bhama and hold her naked body down…then she drew a dagger and wrote on her belly “Never insult the supreme queen” and signed her name below “Lakshmi” ….Without saying another word she let Bhama go making her run naked through the large palace.

Meenakshis anger knew no bounds when she herd this…she gave a saree to bhama and asked her to take her to the well. When they reached the well Lakshmi had already left but her dasi was there drawing water..Bhama attacked the dasi who fought back but Bhama was strong and was super angry…she quickly stripped the dasi fully and pushing her down she pinned her naked body down. Hold her down Meenakshi commanded…Meenakshi reached down and wrote on the Dasis Thigh with a dagger…..”Lakshmi is Queen Minakshis Dasi”. Then she shaved only half of the Dasis pussy making sure that people’s attention would be drawn to what was written and they let the Dasi go. Lakshmi had just entered the chambers when her Dasi came screaming look what she did to me she was shouting and she was fully naked. When Lakshmi read the message she got enraged and rushed to the well. Meenakshi was waiting at the well she knew that Lakshmi would come. Meenakshi was wearing a long royal robe and underneath she was wearing her loin cloth bikini and bra which she was in just before Bhamini had come. Lakshmi was wearing a saree draped tightly her navel exposed. Lakshmi rushed to the well and the two queens glared at each other. The sight of each other made their blood boil. They started to approach each other they had tunnel vision now focusing only on each other as each wanted to destroy the other. They came closer this was the first time they had encountered each other after the incident in temple. No words were said yet but eyes threw daggers. As the got closer Menakshi broke the silence “I am going to make you my slave Lakshimi Bitch” she said sternly. Lakshmi just kept on glaring at Meenakshi she smirked back and then attacked back with verbal daggers “Slut Meenakshi you are a shame to all women you sleep around like a slut and call yourself a queen! Its even rumored that your son was fathered by servant Balu”. Lakshmis words added even more fuel to the fire which was burning inside Meenakshi. She took a step closer to Lakshmi her eyes fuming fire Lakshmi had clearly won the firs round as Meenakshi was shaking after hearing the insult. Meenakshi pushed Lakshmi back on her breasts with all her might and sent her stumbling making her crash on her ass. Meenakshi had clearly evened the battle as she spat back…”You are just a whore Bitch…now time has come that I destroy you and put you in your place.”

The few people ho were around the well were stunned to see their queens battle some rushed to get the elders. Meenakshi charged towards her fallen rival and tried to kick her but she had underestimated her rival queen who was trained in kalaripayattu (ancient Indian martial arts) as Meenakshi approached Lakshmi tackled her legs with her own making her fall and quickly pounced on her. The sexy bodies of the two queens met breast on breast as Lakshmi came on top of Meenakshi. Menakshi who was the princess of Rajasthan before getting married was trained in mallayudh (form of wrestling) and quickly managed to wrap her strong legs around her rivals and twisting rolled her to the side. Lakshami locked onto Meenakshis head with her right hand as the two queens rolled once and then settled on the sides. Legs were controlled by Meenakshi while torso by Lakshmi as the two strong queens battled for supremacy. Suddenly there was commotion as Ammi, Kings aunt along with few other ladies rushed to the scene the queens realized the fight would get broken. Lakshmi pushed her breasts into Meenakshis…”Look whore your breasts are getting humiliated by mine….you are lucky that the fight will get broken now…..”….Menakshi continued to glare at Lakshmi…”Bitch look how your pussy is getting crushed by mine”….she thrust her golden triangle hard in her rivals…”We will end this battle today, meet me tonight in Shiva temple”…Lakshmi was excited as she let her breasts push harder in Meenakshis….”I will meet you there Bitch…beat you become the queen and my son will become the heir to the throne”. Ammi approached and started shouting….”What are you silly things doing you are the queens you are bringing us disrepute”…The two queens start separating and rolling off……before departing Meenakshi got back…”Come as queen tonight tomorrow you will be my slave Lakshmi” before any further attacks could the two queens got surrounded by ladies and were hushed to their separate quarters both were reprimanded severely by elders.

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Re: Indian Queens Epic Battle; Part 1: The skirmish by the well
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 07:42:09 PM »
Nice story. Add some pics so the characters can be more relatable and recognizable.

Waiting for the next part.

Offline sehnaaz9988

Re: Indian Queens Epic Battle; Part 1: The skirmish by the well
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 10:25:50 AM »
Absolutely brilliant. Just a suggestion...would have been more exciting had it been rajput Princess Vs mughal princess.