News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fightingstyle

• 4 Replies

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Fightingstyle
« on: August 19, 2018, 01:01:37 AM »
So from the clips I've been able to find, I really like what I see of Fightingstyle. Is there anywhere I can buy/find all their videos? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Offline Kate60

Re: Fightingstyle
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 03:12:40 PM »
So from the clips I've been able to find, I really like what I see of Fightingstyle. Is there anywhere I can buy/find all their videos? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

It was a great site but all their videos disappeared with its closure. Their tournaments in Greece were very good.
If someone here know something about Fighting's style videos ?

Offline harpoon

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 01:44:33 AM »
I used to have a membership with Fightingstyle, back in the day.

You can buy some of their videos here. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13337/f-e-m-w-i-n

Femwin were a Fightingstyle sponsor and are still releasing their material. One of their latest releases, Wendy vs Carina, is an old Fightingstyle match.

Offline harpoon

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 04:50:15 PM »
I to liked their matches. I could not buy their stuff back when they were around, to expensive for me at the time, and I am now sorry I did not. If anybody has any other place that sells their videos, please let me know. Especially their last fights they had. Some were pretty intense. Also many of the women were hot in my opinion. I am curious, what exactly happened to them? Legal issues or just went out of business? Thanks people.

I remember reading somewhere - might have been at this forum - that the 2 guys who ran the company argued over who owned the copyright to some of the videos, and they closed the site till the argument was resolved. Then another rumour that one of those guys had disappeared with the master tapes.

It was very frustrating for me, because they would upload fights in segments at the members area, videos and image galleries, and there were a couple of fights I saw clips and images of that looked awesome, but I never got to see them in full because the site closed down before they were released.

Maybe if I'd had my membership going when they closed I would have more information on why it happened, but I let it lapse because they stopped updating. I was checking the site every week to see if anything new had been released, and one week when I looked for it, it wasn't there any more.

The 2 fights I never got to see were a wrestling match in a garden between Artemis and Gaia, and a beach catfight between Artemis and Mia. If anybody knows where I can get them from, please let me know.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 06:13:54 PM »
i liked fighting style as i only did like the fights from the event from the Greek island. those were great!!!!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.