News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Dueling Damsels Club – Newbies

• 7 Replies

Offline The Duelist

The Dueling Damsels Club – Newbies
« on: March 18, 2024, 11:49:17 PM »
Chapter One

The pretty blonde smiled nervously at the camera. A buxom young woman of twenty-one; she shifted uneasily in front of the lens, as if somehow embarrassed to be standing in the middle of an empty gymnasium. She looked stunning in her all-grey ensemble of stone-washed jeans, cropped belly-top, and matching cardigan.

Offline The Duelist

Re: The Dueling Damsels Club – Newbies
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 11:50:21 PM »
She straightened her shoulders and stood up straight as a friendly male voice spoke from somewhere behind the camera: “Welcome to the Dueling Damsels Club, Melissa. We’re delighted to have you here this evening. Why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself?”

Flicking her long blonde hair back over her shoulder, Melissa cheerfully responded: “My name’s Mel and I’m a 22-year-old college student. And I guess… um… I’m here to have my first catfight.”

“And how did you find out about the Dueling Damsels Club?”

“Oh my God, everyone’s heard of you guys. You’re like an urban legend amongst catfight fans. An online matchmaking service for competitive women looking to tussle. My boyfriend has a big catfighting kink and since he found your website, he’s been pestering me to give it a go...”

“So, you’re doing this purely for his benefit?”

“Well, not exactly… I mean… We’ve watched some catfight clips together… Ones that he downloaded from the internet. And I found them kinda hot too… And I wanted to see if I could do it myself. I plan on watching this video with him in bed to celebrate my first catfight.”

“Really?”

Melissa blushed as she confessed: “I want to win tonight and celebrate with a victory fuck. Just thinking about my boyfriend fucking me doggy-style while watching me in action against another woman on the flatscreen in our bedroom is incredibly erotic. His hands on my hips, pulling me back into him, deeper and deeper… Well, you get the idea…” 

“We sure do. I hope the real thing lives up to your fantasy, Mel. Good luck out there.”
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:17:49 AM by The Duelist »

Offline The Duelist

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 11:52:20 PM »
Chapter Two

The camera faded to black and when the image returned, Mel had been replaced by a pretty brunette wearing black sneakers, tight-fitting daisy dukes, and a green t-shirt. While undoubtedly attractive, the brunette seemed more “tomboyish” than Melissa. 

Her legs toned and strong; she stood confidently in front of the camera with her shoulders squared. A giddy tension coursed through her athletic frame, her foot tapping impatiently on the wrestling mat in restless anticipation.

Offline The Duelist

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 11:53:46 PM »
The same voice as before broke the silence again: “Good evening, Sara. It’s great to have you here this evening. So, what encouraged you to contact the Dueling Damsels Club?”
The brunette smirked mischievously: “I wanted to kick another girl’s ass in a catfight and it’s not really the sort of thing you bring up with another couple on a night out…”

“I guess not… So why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself, Sara?”

“I’m 24 and I work part-time as a Waitress in a local Tex-Mex restaurant. I married my High School sweetheart soon after graduating and we’ve been together ever since. For our Wedding Anniversary, I said I’d make his biggest fantasy come through and take on another woman in an arranged catfight.”

“Nervous?”

“A little. But I’m itching to get out there and see if I’ve got what it takes.”

“Are you worried about losing?”

“Not exactly. I mean, I really want to win, but I’m hoping the other girl is up for a good scrap. I want to test myself tonight. You see, my husband loves to watch pro-wrestling and whenever the women are throwing each other around the ring, he’s ‘pitching a tent’. I think it would be very sexy if I made a little catfight clip for us to watch together. I want to show him that his wife’s more woman than any of these WWE hoes…” 

“So, you’re planning on watching tonight’s bout with your husband?”

Sara smiled. “Well, his eyes will be on the screen. I’ll be on my knees with his cock in my mouth.”

“Sara, were you to meet your opponent under different circumstances, I think you two would get along famously. You sound like kindred spirits. Nevertheless, good luck out there.”

Offline The Duelist

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 12:10:35 AM »
Chapter Three
Mel entered the gymnasium from a door on the east side of the building. Exiting the changing room and stepping onto the mat in a skimpy white thong, Mel looked elegant, sexy, and feminine. Her opponent tonight, Sara, strode through a door at the opposite end of the building and stepped onto the mat wearing a flimsy green thong with white trim. She looked every bit as alluring.

Both women walked purposefully towards each other, meeting in the middle of the wrestling mat. Leaning into each other, both buxom vixens pressed their tits together while trying to psych each other in a baleful stare down. 

Offline The Duelist

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 12:11:53 AM »
Mel’s darker complexion contrasting beautifully with Sara’s milk-white skin tone. Two pairs of stiff nipples sank into the full breasts of the other woman. Taut tummies rubbed together as neither Mel nor Sara yielded an inch.

From behind the camera, the male voice intoned: “In the white corner, we have blonde college student, Mel. And in the green corner, we have sexy housewife and part-time waitress, Sara. Both are ‘catfight virgins’, aiming to impress their men in a contest of feminine skill and aggression. Classic catfight rules apply. Hairpulling, open-handed strikes, and all forms of wrestling are allowed. Tits and pussy are fair game. No eye-gouging, punching, or bending of digits will be tolerated. Ladies remain as you are until the buzzer sounds. Then step back and come out fighting!”

Nose-to-nose, Sara and Mel exchanged pleasantries in anticipation of what was to come:

“I’m going to fuck you up, ya little varsity slut!”

“You’re going to be slinging wings and beer with a black eye, bitch!”

“I can’t wait to take you down and make you cry…”

“I’m right here, bitch…”

Before anything else could be said, the buzzer echoed throughout the near empty gymnasium. Neither woman moved an inch. Both savouring the intensity of the moment like a delicacy. Sara’s left hand glided slowly towards Mel’s long, blonde hair and gripped her firmly. The pretty young blonde seemed content to permit this, offering no defence.

Instead, she reciprocated by grabbing Sara’s darker tresses in a similar fashion. Her opponent offered no resistance either. Neither woman pulled the other’s hair; seemingly content to use their grip solely to control the other. Sara’s right hand roughly grasped Mel’s breast half a second before the blonde responded in kind.

In a breathy rasp, Sara solemnly whispered: “I love my husband and I fight for both his pleasure and mine. If you think I’m going to tap to a preppy little bitch like you, you’re in for a rude awakening…”

“Do what you gotta do. I know I’m a better woman and a better catfighter than you…”

Mel and Sara kissed each other fiercely in a sudden and breathless embrace, before pushing apart and circling warily. The time for talk was over… 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:18:47 AM by The Duelist »

Offline Reader112

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 03:45:55 AM »
This is fantastic! I love the format. How are you making these images? AI?

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2024, 02:28:08 PM »
Oh how I love this. The passion, the adrenaline rush, the trash talk, two evenly matched women going to catfight. Only way it can get better is if it gets nasty and dirty!
Can’t wait to read more!