News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Thru the eyes of an onlooker

• 15 Replies

Offline turnerhere

Thru the eyes of an onlooker
« on: April 10, 2024, 01:37:56 AM »
I’m sure this has been discussed, but over the years watching live events put on by DWW, Monica’s, etc. it is usually the same arrangement; men in chairs surrounding the action. But occasionally, a woman is watching, and my eyes are immediately drawn to her. Why is she here?..and what is running thru her mind as she watches two scantily clad women wrestle in front of her?. I find that whole scenario erotic. Thoughts?

Offline locked

Re: Thru the eyes of an onlooker
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 02:22:37 AM »
I'm the same way .... seeing other women watching really adds to it for me ... and I really don't like seeing men watching at all. 

In the most recent Fighting Dolls event there's a women obviously who attended with one of the men watching. In the Loris vs Kemala match from this event you can also see one of the FD girls , I believe it's Nikita , also watching intently.   Loris got beat decisively but was a great match !

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 02:52:49 AM »
As a straight male, I get sexually aroused looking at the women in the audience and thinking of them in the catfight.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 03:02:23 AM »

She is going to fight next.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 03:03:15 AM by rin753 »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 03:58:48 AM »
I like how at WMMA weigh-in/stare-downs, the models look enviously at the female fighters.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2024, 05:16:48 AM »
Oh yeah. I've always loved watching the women who watch fights. Does the spectacle excite them? Do they wish they were fighting like that?

Of all the fight videos, think how often you've seen a male trying to break it up and how seldom you've seen a female trying.

I think the gals understand when two people fight, they need to fight.
sidekick

Offline turnerhere

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2024, 08:41:55 AM »
Oh yeah. I've always loved watching the women who watch fights. Does the spectacle excite them? Do they wish they were fighting like that?

Of all the fight videos, think how often you've seen a male trying to break it up and how seldom you've seen a female trying.

That is so true.Invariably there will be some dude saying "stand em' up" when the girls go to the ground catfighting. You don't hear the females saying that too often. They realize it's a fight, and that's how most girls fight.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2024, 12:25:05 PM »
TAC (The Amazon Club). I noticed had a couple of ladies watching,  one of which I noticed at other TAC meetings.  These ladies were not wrestlers waiting to have a match.   There is no reason women should thrill to watching two women in an intense struggle.  Women wrestling topless would never be mainstream. But if the meeting are not seedy shows and events women could feel comfortable st perhaps more would go.
On line a few years ago two girls were fighting ,watched by two other girls.   It was a nice grassy quiet area. A woman walking her dog stopped to watch.   Another woman appeared hurrying across the grass.  I thought she was rushing to stop it but  stopping a couple of yards from the woman with the dog, just stood.and watched.  Neither acknowledged the other. But both women stood in silence enjoying. Watching the girls fight.     Women like watching women fight, or in this case girls.   I’m pleasantly surprised to learn there are others who get a thrill watching women enjoying women fighting.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 01:39:05 PM by presenterfan »

Offline sender

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2024, 06:59:45 PM »
in my opinion the videos with a audiance the matches are way more intense

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2024, 09:41:26 PM »
I watch women wrestling and fighting because its arousing.

I separate womens boxing, mma, and college style wrestling because those are sports with more technical aspects so its not as arousing.

Curious to hear from WOMEN what/why they like watching other non pros go at it?

What do you get from watching fights and matches?

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2024, 02:20:06 AM »
In my opinion and coming from one who has watched both real fights and rules arranged. A Lot of times its cause we may be facing the winner soon, or it can be so we as competitors fully understand the rules and such. I for one enjoy seeing a match and or fight, for the same reason i participate. It is all for the competition as well as seeing it.

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2024, 03:51:33 AM »

That is so true.Invariably there will be some dude saying "stand em' up" when the girls go to the ground catfighting. You don't hear the females saying that too often. They realize it's a fight, and that's how most girls fight.

I disagree.  Of course, what you suggest sometimes happens.  And that is intolerable. But its rare. Spontaneous fights have only one round with no permitted interference. Sometimes guys who don't deserve to see us fight will complain about hairpulling.  Women pull hair. That's not up for discussion.  If you don't like it, pay some models to fight the way you like.  But women spectators invariably feel entitled to join in the fight.  They take a side and jump in.  Nothing is worse than that.  That is why I refuse to fight in front of women spectators.

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2024, 08:29:36 AM »
Ultimate Surrender had a substantial number of female watchers.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2024, 07:43:14 PM »
Ultimate Surrender had a substantial number of female watchers.

Amber Deluca was at several US events. Oh to have seen her participate in a US fight…

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2024, 08:07:13 PM »
had a lot of women watch my wrestling matches too, even at the strip clubs.