News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

When Friends Become Rivals: Rihanna vs Katy Perry

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
When Friends Become Rivals: Rihanna vs Katy Perry
« on: July 10, 2014, 12:58:56 AM »
Rihanna and Katy have been close friends, in fact  v e r y  close friends. Their friendship was so close that even on public events they were seen kissing.
One night, the girls have a humorous conversation about who of the two girls is the better singer. Initially, they laugh about their presumably pretended rivalry, until Katy says, laughing, 'Yeah, you really struggle even once you get past the middle C, don't you!'
The smile disappears from Rihanna's face; she narrows her eyes fixating Katy with her stare and replies, 'Bitch, you don't really think you're better than me, do you?'
Katy hears the threat in Rihanna's voice and answers, 'Well...and what even if I do?'
'If you...what??' Rihanna wonders in disbelief, 'Are you serious?!'
'Ive got quite a powerful voice and a range, you have to admit that!'
'You...little slut! You honestly belief that? I make you sound like a crow if I want to!'
Katy shoots up from her chair and, standing over Rihanna, says, 'You bitch!! I sing the shit out of you! You've got nothing left if I drown out your breathless little girl's voice.'
Rihanna gets up, and the two women of equal height stare at each other with sudden hostility.
'You damn whore! I'll make you apologise on your knees for what you've said!'
'Oh, really?' Katy says contemptuously. 'And how will you do that? Beat me up?'
'Don't tempt me! I might just spank your fucking white ass, bitch!'

The two women, after this disastrous evening, begin to organise an unusual televised event - on a live show, they will be competing against each other in matches of a singing contest with each of the ladies performing a song, arm wrestling, and even a full on wrestling match in a ring.

But, who is the better woman in which contest, and who will regret the fight and apologise, begging the other woman humbly to take her in her arms and forgive her?

Rihanna takes the stage to perform her chosen song and prove that she is better than Katy...

http://youtu.be/0m-ERhikxAM

After Rihanna's performance, Katy enters the stage carrying her guitar; in passing, Rihanna remarks, 'Stupid bitch, you haven't even learnt to play and sing at the same time!'
'Watch me, you whore!' Katy hisses, and steps up to the microphone...

http://youtu.be/md1dI_Wahx4

Rihanna: 26 years, 5'8", 57kg, cup B

Katy:      29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 01:30:00 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: When Friends Become Rivals: Rihanna vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 01:06:55 AM »
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 01:09:26 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: When Friends Become Rivals: Rihanna vs Katy Perry
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 01:09:59 AM »
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 01:15:57 AM by herboyfriend »