News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Diva Destruction

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Diva Destruction
« on: May 30, 2022, 06:23:25 PM »
Diva Domination: Kelly Kelly's Klobbering
By Stone Kidman

This video came from a leak when WWE licensed their older content to stream on Peacock's platform. This had to have been recorded in the early 2010's when Kelly Kelly was champion because it starts with the gorgeous blonde defending the belt against Melina. Rather than being in a ring, the pair were competing on a large white padded mat in a studio. The only one else there was Beth Phoenix, who appeared to be acting as referee. The buffed blonde glamazon wore a black and white striped bikini over her 36C cups. She was thirty one, 5’07” and 150 pounds of mostly muscle.

“I’m going to break your pathetic white pussy and have you licking my beautiful brown butt after I win, puta,” Melina hissed as she stood across from her opponent. The thirty year old latina was 5’04” and 125 pounds, her shoulder length brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail as her 34D cups were barely covered by a purple metallic look bikini.

“No chance, loser,” Kelly stated proudly as she held the old divas butterfly shaped title belt above her head. “You’re just jealous I’m younger and hotter than you, that's why you think you can beat me in a sexfight.” Kelly Kelly was twenty four years old, her athletic body stood 5’05” and 108 pounds with her 34D cups held in by a skimpy gold bikini. “And Mr. McMahon promised me that if I kept my undefeated streak he’d make sure I’d pick whichever loser I hated got fired.”

She paused and got nose to nose with Melina before she whispered, “And guess which bitch is at the top of my list?” Kelly poked Melina in the chest and the two immediately began screaming in each other’s faces until Beth blew the whistle that hung around her neck.

Beth, acting as referee, managed to separate the two before she went over the rules. They could pull hair and use any strikes below the throat but were only allowed open palm slaps to the face. Choking and eye gouging were also against the rules and any infraction would receive a count of five and a verbal warning before disqualification. If either wrestler didn't obey her orders, Beth said she would lock them in a hold for a sixty second penalty where their opponent could do whatever they wanted.

"Since this is a sexfight, stripping your opponent, as well as attacks to the breast and crotch, were encouraged," the buffed blonde said as she glanced back and forth between the two wrestlers. "Removed clothing can be used on an opponent but the first one to have an orgasm loses and must spend five minutes satisfying the victor. Understood?"

Both women agreed and Kelly handed her title to Beth before the referee blew the whistle around her neck to begin. Kelly's longer hair was loose and easier to grab as Melina swung her opponent around by her blonde locks. She squealed and called Melina a bitch but the latina rammed her knee into Kelly's flat tummy before she flipped the slender champion with a hairmare. While on the mat, Melina tore off Kelly's gold bikini top and used it to choke the blonde.

Kelly Kelly's legs kicked wildly while Beth took her time to kneel down and slowly count to four before the latina stopped. The blonde laid on the mat and coughed hoarsely until she was pulled upright with a handful of hair.

"Let's go for a ride, puta," Melina said and gave Kelly two more hairmares. She grabbed the blonde's legs while the champ was laid out on the ten foot gym mat and drove her knee into Kelly's pussy. The blonde curled into a fetal position while Melina paused to take off her own bikini top, since it had come askew during the action anyway. The brunette and Beth shared a smile while Melina allowed the ref to grope her bare breasts before she suggested they could have some fun with the loser if the glamazone would let the latina get away with doing some nasty things to the skinny bitch.

"Sure," Beth said and leaned in to share a french kiss with the brunette. Kelly had started to get up so after they were done making out, Melina went over to stomp the champ on her back. Kelly fell face first to the mat, groaning and holding her spine. The latina sat down on her opponent's back and used her own purple bikini top to choke the blonde from behind. Kelly's mouth was open wide as she tried to breath while Melina pulled back with all her strength.

"Gonna make you my bitch when I'm done with you, puta," Melina cursed before the flimsy top ripped. Kelly flopped facedown on the mat, gasping and holding her throat, while Melina stared at the remnants of her top incredulously. She turned around and used the top to whip Kelly's tight ass before she switched to the palm of her hand to spank the champion until her ass turned red.

Melina then spun back around and pulled Kelly to her knees by her hair before locking her fingers under the champion's chin in a camel clutch. The blonde squinted in pain as the latina used the chinlock to crank her opponent's head back before she switched to using two fistfuls of Kelly's long hair. Beth knelt down, pretending to check the hold, but her hand obviously reached under to pinch Kelly's stiff nipple.

She had been short of breath after the choke but the combination nipple twist with the feeling of her hair getting torn out by the roots had the skinny blonde screaming in agony. That's when Beth pulled aside one of the triangles of her striped bikini and pushed her boob into Kelly's mouth.

"Suck it, bitch," the glamazon gasped before Melina had lost her grip on her opponent's hair. The buffed blonde seemed irritated at the champion's unwillingness to suck her nipple. Beth pulled Kelly up by her hair and locked the champ in a full nelson; saying the blonde was put in penalty for not obeying the referee's instructions.

Melina sized up the topless bitch and cracked her knuckles before she slammed hooks into the blonde's bare tits. Kelly screeched when Melina's knuckles dug into her soft orbs, bouncing them across her chest while the brunette beat her opponent's breasts like speedbags. She worked her way down to pound the champ's flat tummy with nearly a dozen punches until Kelly was gagging. Melina then slid her hand down into Kelly Kelly's gold bikini bottoms. She heard the champ moan softly as the latina rubbed the blonde's clit for a few seconds, judging by the way her wrist moved in semicircles, before she apparently slipped a digit into Kelly's snatch.

"Ready to submit to me, slut," Melina asked while she slowly teased the champion by only giving Kelly the tip of her index finger. Kelly bit her lip to prevent herself from moaning anymore as she hesitated a bit before shaking her head no.

"You know you want it," Beth whispered into Kelly's ear. She nibbled on the champ's neck while the skinny blonde was unable to break the glamazon's iron grip. Kelly gasped but still shook her head despite her hips moving in rhythm to Melina's fingering.

"Fine," Beth said out of frustration. She released the full nelson and shoved Kelly forward where Melina caught the slender blonde. The latina used the hand she had been edging Kelly with to slap the blonde across the face twice before she rammed a knee into her opponent's stomach.

Kelly fell to one knee, genuflecting before the brunette, when Melina dragged the champ up by her hair and twisted Kelly into an abdominal stretch. She cried out when Melina added a stomach claw while Beth stood off to the side to resume her nipple torture from earlier.

"Oh god," Kelly shrieked when the buffed ref began crushing the champion's breasts.

"Yeah, flatten those things," Melina laughed as she grabbed Kelly's long hair to bend her opponent further. The skinny blonde had her D cups slapped and punched by the glamazon. Beth had Kelly's breast meat oozing between her fingers as she squashed them in her hands like a vice. Finally the champ's legs gave out and she fell to the mat, weeping and begging the pair to stop.

"It's not over until you promise to be my bitch," Melina said as the pair stomped the blonde. Beth pulled Kelly up, one hand in her hair and the other grabbed the back of the champion's gold thong as she bounced her with the wedgie like a yo-yo.

"Aieee," Kelly squealed when the gold bottoms finally tore with an audible ripping sound. She fell to the mat, whining that she didn't want any more punishment.

"Shut up, barbie," Beth said as she balled up the golden thong and stuffed it into the champion's mouth; gagging Kelly with her own bikini bottoms. The referee then lifted Kelly Kelly up onto her muscular shoulders where the glamazon bounced the skinny blonde in a torture rack submission hold. Tears ran down Kelly's face as her back, sore from not only the camel clutch but getting slammed into the mat earlier by all the hairmares, felt like it was going to shatter.

"Let me break that slut's pussy after you're done putting her in traction," Melina said. Beth dropped Kelly to the mat and the latina rolled the champ onto her back. She removed the gag from Kelly's mouth before she straddled the nude blonde's stomach. Melina lowered her mouth to gently lick Kelly's nipples. The champ was too torn out from the glamazon's submission hold to bother fighting back let alone move. The brunette sucked each nipple until they were painfully stiff before she fell forward to ram their tits together.

"Ahh," Kelly squeaked out in pain as her sensitive orbs were smashed against Melina's D cups.

"You ready to be my slave, puta," the latina asked. She spread Kelly's legs in a grapevine while keeping the champ's slender wrists pinned above her head as the brunette swung her own tits back and forth like wrecking balls before she slammed their chests together.

"Oh god, please stop," Kelly sobbed. She didn't have the energy to buck her opponent off as Melina abused the blonde's sensitive melons. "I'll do whatever you want," she finally broke down after her body tensed up whenever Melina would stab their nipples together.

"Prove it," the latina hissed and slid forward while keeping the grapevine. Her breasts obscured Kelly's head from the camera as she ordered the champ to kiss her brown boobs. "Worship a real champion's tits, puta," Melina barked. Kelly hesitated a moment and the brunette stretched her opponent's legs further apart so the cameras could see the blonde's shaved gash. It appeared Kelly was wet, perhaps implying she was getting off on the domination.

Finally Melina began to sigh with pleasure as the sounds of Kelly's sucking noises, while she nursed on the latina's nipples, echoed in the small studio. Melina held the breast smother in place for another fifty seconds on the video timer before sitting up.

"Don't move," the brunette commanded as she pointed a finger down into Kelly's face but the skinny champ looked too exhausted to try and escape. Melina stood and wiggled out of her purple bikini bottoms before turning around to do her trademark splits on Kelly Kelly's face. She pulled the blonde's legs back like a reverse matchbook pin, before telling her opponent to lick her pussy.

"Do a good job if you ever want to cum again," the latina said as she tucked one of Kelly's legs under her armpit so her other hand could pump two fingers in and out of the blonde's twat. The champ moaned loudly on the video but Melina slowed her fingering while she turned her head slightly before telling the blonde she better get busy by using that nasty tongue. Soon all three women were moaning as Beth had a hand down her bikini bottoms, rubbing herself, while Melina edged the champ.

"Lick it faster, puta," the brunette yelled over her shoulder to the trail of blonde hair coming out from underneath her ass. Melina began grinding her hips back and forth in rhythm before she fingered Kelly to an orgasm that had her legs shaking like a dog. The other two women seemed to cum within seconds as the room echoed with their grunts and squeals.

Beth paused to raise Melina's hand as the winner before she kneeled down to makeout with the latina for a few seconds before the glamazon buried her face between Kelly Kelly's legs. The now former champion trembled before body shook from a second orgasm. This seemed to incapacitate Kelly after Melina got up so she and Beth could resume kissing passionately while the brunette helped the ref as naked as the other two divas.

"Fuck that loser, I'll be right back," Melina said. Once Beth was nude, she slid between Kelly Kelly's thighs since the slender blonde was splayed out spread eagle after Melina had gotten up and walked off screen.

"Gonna break your pussy, slut," Beth groaned as she held onto Kelly's skinny leg while she ground their shaved crotches together. Kelly gasped at first until she began squirming on the mat while Beth tribbed the slender blonde. The former champ seemed to have at least ten orgasms after four minutes or so of Beth slamming their twats until the glamazon screamed out her own climax just as Melina returned, wearing a strap on dildo attached to a harness around her waist.

The latina kissed the ref gently as Beth rolled onto her back to recover when Melina took her place between the skinny blonde's legs. Melina placed Kelly Kelly's ankles on her victorious shoulders and told the loser she wasn't going to stop until the blonde swore to be her slave. Over the next six minutes, Melia fucked Kelly Kelly missionary style while the blonde came so much she had broken down and pleaded with the new champion to stop.

"Beg me, slut," Melina said as she paused to slap the blonde across the face, "beg to be the champ's sextoy and I'll lock your pussy up so only I'm allowed to touch it."

"Oh Godddd!" Kelly screamed as her pussy squirted like a fire hydrant but Melina didn't cease her constant pounding. Kelly resembled a marionette with its strings cut as she laid there limply while Melina continued to pump her so hard Kelly's tits shook with each thrust until she finally begged the champ to spare her pussy.

"Swear you'll be my slut," the brunette yelled until Kelly Kelly broke down in tears after another orgasm made the skinny babe squirt again.

"I'll do it," Kelly wept as her limbs twitched as if she were having a seizure, "I'll be your slave!" Her eyes rolled back in her head as another orgasm seemed to knock the blonde unconscious but Melina twisted Kelly's nipple until the loser woke up squealing.

"Say it again, bitch," the latina growled softly, leaning forward to bury the ten inch black rubber dick up to the hilt inside the nubile blonde.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk," Kelly squealed as she shook from another intense orgasm. Melina pulled out and had Kelly lick the dildo clean, forcing the loser to gag on it before she pledged her pussy to the new champ. Melina then made Kelly retrieve the title belt and place it around the brunette's waist. She used Kelly's hair to buff the shiny butterfly logo before telling the loser to kiss her feet while Melina flexed for the camera before the video finally cut to black.

I had done a quick search and found a blog stating how Kelly Kelly was brought to the ring on a leash around this time period so I wonder just how kayfabe this match was or if she really had broken the barbie doll.

This was a custom requested story, if you have an idea for one you'd like me to do, feel free to DM me; first one is no charge.