News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hellcats Live

• 0 Replies

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
Hellcats Live
« on: June 08, 2022, 11:15:11 PM »
This Event is one fall to the finish! This is a rematch. The loser will be the winner's valet for 90 days. In the blue corner,  standing 5' 3", weighing 118, and from Dallas, Tx, Katy Scott. The blonde beauty is coming off a defeat to her opponent tonight Kiran. In the red corner, The Champion of India, Kiran. Katy is giving up a few pounds, but has pulled off some big wins, one was over wrestling legend Ida Mae Martinez. The bell rings.

The two meet in the middle and gleefully Kiran forces the blonde All American Girl to her knees. The crowd is solidly behind Katy, and Kiran has done little to turn that around. Kiran pulls Katy into a bearhug. It's early in the match, but Katy is already hurting and her breast are being crushed by the Indian' boobs. Katy works her wayout, but the Champ is ready with a  double nerve claw that has Katy screaming in pain. Kiran is smiling and taunting Katy and the crowd. She is wearing the blonde down. Kiran now moves her into position and hits a big vertical suplex. Kiran is up quickly, posing, as Katy is slowly getting up. Her freedom is slowly slipping away. Kiran is back on her, beats her into position and hits a tombstone pildriver. Katy is rolling cradling her head and neck. "Your mine, you stupid bitch!" Kiran laughs at her. She locks in thePath to Nirvana (a combo Dragon sleeper and scissor.) Katy thrashes wildly, pulling at Kiran's powerful arm. Kiran releases her, hops up and kicks her head. Kiran goes up the turnbuckle. Katy pulls herself up as well. She knocks Kiran off the top turnbuckle. The Champ is down!

Katy goes up as Kiran staggers to her feet and is nailed with a flying forearm. Katy is on top of her for a 2 count. The Champ is in shock! No time is wasted as Katy hurts Kiran with a sleeper hold. Kiran works her way up and tries to back Katy into the corner but Katy is able to get around and tries to slam Kiran's head into the turnbucke, Kiran blocks it and slams her face into it, She sets up the stunned Katy and hits a corner splash. The American beauty sags in the corner. "I told you! Your no fucking challenge to me." Kiran said in her ear. Kiran delivers another piledriver. She allows Katy to escape to the floor. "You want me and the title,Preeti? I'll mess you up!"  Kiran screams into the camera. Kiran is just beating the hell out of Katy and rolls her back in as Kiran climbs the turnbuckle. Katy staggers to her feet and is caught with a flying body press. At 2, Kiran pulls up Katy's head and shoulder. Kiran helps her up and hits The India Slam! Kiran stands over her and puts her foot on Katy's chest for the three count. Kiran gets her hand raised. Going back to her corner, Kiran brings a collar.  She putsit around Katy's neck and parades her around th ring, before dragging herto theback